Profile views and searching for users

Saucy_honey

Virgin
Hi, is there a way to see who has checked outyourprofile? Also, double question on single thread I know but other than the search all users functionality, is there a more nuanced search for discussion board members?

Thanks!

Hi, is there a way to see who has checked outyourprofile? Also, double question on single thread I know but other than the search all users functionality, is there a more nuanced search for discussion board members?

Maybe a dating website would be a better place for you.

wow, way to go with the community feeling. I'm not going to bother replying anymore, but just wanted to commend you on your great welcoming, community based actions, have a nice day, hope someone else comes back with a more positive response.

Thanks!

First question: pretty sure the answer is "no". Second question: not quite clear what you're asking here.

wow, way to go with the community feeling. I'm not going to bother replying anymore, but just wanted to commend you on your great welcoming, community based actions, have a nice day, hope someone else comes back with a more positive response.

♥.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ Dear Saucy_honey, ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥
this is a forum​
not a dating website.​
@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----

Better?

♥.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ Dear Saucy_honey, ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥
this is a forum​
not a dating website.​
@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----@}}>-----

Better?

..lol

Thanks!

Hello Saucy Honey, welcome to the boards. What an interesting first post.
I'm sure you can appreciate why some are wondering why you would ask such a question, especially since you registered over four months ago and this is your first post / question.

Was there a certain someone you are hoping clicks on your profile? Someone's movements you would like to monitor? Is your husband / boyfriend posting here and you are looking to set a "honey-trap"? I guess it would be a "Saucy Honey-trap?" :D
How mysterious and deliciously intriguing....

I think there was another woman who posted here some time ago, who came out of the gate asking similar questions about the cloaky and daggery functions of the boards. She was not mysterious or intriguing, just toys in the attic nuts. She doesn't post here anymore though. I think it would violate the conditions of her parole, or is restricted by the facility where she is "recuperating" ;)

I'm in no way implying that you are her, or that you are over-the-rainbow-bananas. Just noticing the similarities.

Again, welcome to the boards!

<<=== Every click you make...

First, welcome back Em - wondered who was posting under your name yesterday ;)
(my what a doubly penetrating line I just wrote :) )
Hello Saucy Honey, welcome to the boards. What an interesting first post.

I'm sure you can appreciate why some are wondering why you would ask such a question, especially since you registered over four months ago and this is your first post / question.

Again, welcome to the boards!

Yet another GBer alt who has become gittery and insecure?
but anyway -this should give an idea for the OP's second question - you will find all the answers to your life by putting the following into google:
site:http://forum.literotica.com Irontoto "HULLO NURSE, you must answer this one"

- no, this was not a call for BeachMomma

Last edited:
Lol, thanks guys, I appreciate the new replies, I can assure you I am free of my own volition, and there is no tracking bracelet on my person. I guess I was just curious re the clicks, and re the search, it was interesting to me that lit has two searches, both with half the functionality and was wondering if I was missing something in one or both searches. As for my lurker status, I've actually been on lit itself for about 7-8 years, and an avid reader of the stories and user of chat, when it wasn't quite so buggy. I just happened to start looking at the boards 4 months ago, and found there was a lot of cool stuff I'd been missing. I don't profess to be able to write, but I can definitely appreciate good stuff so I guess, for want of a better word, I lurk?

This is NOT a dating site, it's hell of a lot more fun, I'm not some wet behind the ears kid, so don't worry you won't have to be checking my ip address and sending men in white coats round to check on me!

Having said all that, I really appreciate you gs stepping in with more constructive responses, it was more what I was expecting in this forum and more in line with my lit experiences over the years.

Hope to find some. Ore stuff to say soon to negate my unwarrented(?) lurker status.

Q1. No
Q2. Yes - use Google. start with

site:http://forum.literotica.com and place your search terms after as in my previous example

Thanks NightL! Will keep that in mind when I next feel like stalking or setting a (saucy) honey trap ;)

I'll answer the question you were really dying to ask...

No, I haven't clicked on your profile.

Back