I probably shouldn't...

the greeks

blessed are the Greeks? ooh did anyone catch his name?

sorry a bit of life of brian coming in there

its uk sterling all the way here, none of this euro money here

blessed are the Greeks? ooh did anyone catch his name?

sorry a bit of life of brian coming in there

its uk sterling all the way here, none of this euro money here

Well not here either... we were as stubborn as you guys, when it came to that :)

Hi Ag

AG, just caught up with ya'll today! Your pics are truly amazing. You have a beautiful body and love that red hair! Since I have just caught up with you, would you be so kind as to post a few more. Thanks!

AG, just caught up with ya'll today! Your pics are truly amazing. You have a beautiful body and love that red hair! Since I have just caught up with you, would you be so kind as to post a few more. Thanks!

Haha - nice try - but since you just caught up, the ones you saw where new to you!

Oh what do you think? Give me your best guess!

is there a reward?

or eastern european?

mmm - i'm pondering
wondering about if i can ask for a clue
if so is your country landlocked?

is there a reward?

or eastern european?

mmm - i'm pondering
wondering about if i can ask for a clue
if so is your country landlocked?

We can discuss the reward...

Landlocked? Meaning surrounded by other countries and no coastline? (Yes, that reveals that English is not my native language...)
If so, then no.

Yes Maam, But

In the South we don't think so fast, that's why we talk slow, but to respond, yes, your pics are new to me but since I just caught up I have to tell you I am a little older and don't have that much time left......I would consider it an honor maam, and just think, you would be assisting a more mature guy (old). Thank you maam.

We can discuss the reward...

Landlocked? Meaning surrounded by other countries and no coastline? (Yes, that reveals that English is not my native language...)
If so, then no.

Well then I am taking the plunge (hopefully) and guessing Denmark
(fingers crossed)

I love the ends and tips of things....the edges rather than the middle...that might make sense to me and me alone now that I reread it...

Yep you are right - I have no idea what you are talking about :) But please do try to explain!

Yep you are right - I have no idea what you are talking about :) But please do try to explain!

I was looking at your lastest pic and the large arrow pointing down that your panties make, and it occured to me that arriving at the tip of that arrow was even more beautiful than the journey to it...aren't we always looking for the borders in life? Okay, too deep. Honestly I'm just trying to get your panties off :) (kidding)

I was looking at your lastest pic and the large arrow pointing down that your panties make, and it occured to me that arriving at the tip of that arrow was even more beautiful than the journey to it...aren't we always looking for the borders in life? Okay, too deep. Honestly I'm just trying to get your panties off :) (kidding)

Now that was some deep picture interpretation indeed! Not sure the motive can stand that much analysis...

(And I know you are trying to get my panties off...)

Now that was some deep picture interpretation indeed! Not sure the motive can stand that much analysis...

(And I know you are trying to get my panties off...)
Guilty (hand raised) for trying to get the panties off.
As for Greece,will to many social programs not enough revenue and bam instant melt down!

Back