Old 12-01-2016, 04:51 AM   #1276
AnAngelReally
Really Really Experienced

So precious

“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who...”

"But, daddy, I’m your beautiful princess.”

“Yes you are, honey. There are more than one. Remember the movie we saw last week. There were two.”

“And an evil step-mother too. I ‘member. Is there a nice man in this story?”

“There is and the king is nice too. He’s their father, you know.”

“Daddy! I’m not a child anymore. I will be six next month. Everyone knows that the father is the king. Mommy says so all the time.”

“That’s true and if mommy says so, it’s the Law.”

Father and daughter fell in each other’s arms, giggling at their own private joke. It was their way to make peace with the fact that Helen was away most nights in a patrol car, making the city safer for everyone.

Later, Dan sat in his recliner, watching the local news. He knew it was only making him more anxious, but he couldn’t help it. Neither could he set aside the illegal police band scanner he had bought so many years earlier. He loved her so much. If anything was to happen...

“Well?”

“What? Oh! It’s my turn to buy a round. I’ll get it... Ouch! What did you do that for?”

”The Graduation Ball is next Saturday and you didn’t ask me yet.”

“That’s so silly. Of course you’re coming with me. We’ve been living together since coming to College and we were going out for two years before that.”

“Sometimes, you make me so angry, Dannypoo...”

“And this dumb nickname is supposed to make me grovel and ask you to the stupid dance? Okay, you win.” With a dramatic sigh, Dan got on his knee. Helen smelled a gag coming when the whole student bar went quiet, DJ included. “Helen, my darling roommate and best friend and the greatest lay on campus, will you... make me the happiest man on Earth by... accepting to be...” The drumroll may have been a bit much, but she wasn’t listening, her eyes riveted on the jeweler’s box Dan was holding. “My wife.”

Helen was tempted to repay his... incredibly romantic gesture by making him suffer a bit. Not. She bowled him over (after grabbing the velvet box) and kissed him passionately, regardless of the fact that they were on the sticky floor of a bar which had erupted in cheer.

Never one to pass an opportunity, she was grinding on his hardening manhood, thinking of the sweet revenge she would get later in bed. This definitely was an occasion for both sets of cuffs and her wide leather belt to come out.

When a delicate tap on the shoulder failed to curb her enthusiasm, a hard slap on the ass did the trick.

“Honey, we all think he got the message. Why don’t you cool it down for now?” Brenda, the waitress had been planning the bachelorette party she would give her friend and occasional lover ever since Dan had told her of his plan for proposing. She only hoped their irregular threesome wouldn’t come to an end with their marriage.

“You’re just jealous.” Helen panted, flushed with excitement.

“You bet your sweet ass I am. Now get off this dirty floor.”

“Hey! I don’t mind.” Dan laughed, but accepted the hands which pulled him clear off his feet and into all his friends’ hugs.

It was a night they would remember for a long time.

“Mr. and Mrs. Trenton, here is your beautiful baby girl.”

Dan looked at the new life the doctor had put on Helen’s chest before even cleaning her. He had explained that it was thought the first contact should come as close to birth as possible. She would be washed soon. He put a hand on his wife’s head and another on his daughter’s.

Helen had opened her hospital gown so she could nurse. The sight of the two women in his life touched him deeply, bringing tears to his eyes, but he also saw the scar where a bullet had gone through her trapezoid muscle, inches away from her neck. It had come so close...

The department had set up a support group for the spouses of police officers. Helen also talked frankly about her job and her reasons for doing it. He knew all life was sacred and worthy of the sacrifices they all made. Still...

The kernel of doubt and fear safely tucked away in his heart, he kissed his wife and the precious little girl he would have to share those delicious breasts with for a while.

Ah well. At least there were the cuffs and her utility belt.

Word: Baton (To stay in the cop and BDSM motif. What will you do with it? I wonder.)

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 12-01-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Old 12-01-2016, 02:25 PM   #1277
AverageGary

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsilk View Post
Word: Treasure

faerie ring

The little faerie peeked from behind the flower pot. There was a new pussy in her yard. It was a fat ginger pussy which frightened her because she had never seen a ginger pussy before. She was used to the regular black furry pussy that hung around a lot and didn't do much except spreading her legs wide and sun herself.

As she watched the new ginger pussy, she noticed it was going through the garden and rubbing up against everything. What a forward pussy it was, how dare it be so familiar with all the garden pots, watering cans and various hand tools.

( I think I was under the influence of something when I wrote this!)

WORD: Precious
Hilarious. I loved it.
When you find out what you were under the influence of, let me know :-)

Old 12-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #1278
AverageGary

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAngelReally View Post

Word: Baton (To stay in the cop and BDSM motif. What will you do with it? I wonder.)
Very sweet, tender story Angel.

If we're going to stay in cop-BDSM motif, that's all yours Silk.

Old 12-01-2016, 03:31 PM   #1279
AnAngelReally

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGary View Post
Very sweet, tender story Angel.

If we're going to stay in cop-BDSM motif, that's all yours Silk.
You don't have to go there, Gary.
Let your imagination guide you! Go with the flow!

Old 12-01-2016, 04:24 PM   #1280
AverageGary

Quote:
You don't have to go there, Gary.
Let your imagination guide you! Go with the flow!
I'm tired, I have a few other things I'm working on right now and batons with BDSM isn't my area of expertise.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:45 PM   #1281
rawsilk

Quote:
I'm tired, I have a few other things I'm working on right now and batons with BDSM isn't my area of expertise.
Rest, it is no fun when you are tired. I shall run with this baton!

Old 12-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #1282
rawsilk

Quote:

“Yes you are, honey. There are more than one. Remember the movie we saw last week. There were two.”

“And an evil step-mother too. I ‘member. Is there a nice man in this story?”

“There is and the king is nice too. He’s their father, you know.”

“Daddy! I’m not a child anymore. I will be six next month. Everyone knows that the father is the king. Mommy says so all the time.”

“That’s true and if mommy says so, it’s the Law.”

Father and daughter fell in each other’s arms, giggling at their own private joke. It was their way to make peace with the fact that Helen was away most nights in a patrol car, making the city safer for everyone.
What a lovely story, tender story Angel, beautiful.

WORD:Baton

Old 12-01-2016, 10:20 PM   #1283
rawsilk

WORD : Baton

Master came home grinning and saying he had a surprise for me, a new toy he wanted to try out. First I had to be a very good girl and make him a lovely meal. His favorite was chips and fried eggs. I quickly peeled and cut the potatoes into chip sizes and put them into the microwave to cook a little before they went into the hot fat. He liked his chips cooked in animal fat because he said it tasted better and made the chips nicer.

I got it all underway while he went into the bedroom to change from his work clothes to his casuals. He liked loose fitting track pants and singlet tops. He came up behind me and hugged me around the waist, grinding his groin into me. Careful please Sir, the hot fat might splatter on you. He kissed my on the neck and let go.

He wandered back into the other room and switched on the TV, sprawling out on the sofa. "Bring me in beer" he called. I put down what I was doing and pulled out a cold beer from the refrigerator and took it to him. He took it untwisting the lid, holding the unwanted lid out to me. "Thank you, Sir," I said as I took it from him and went back to the kitchen, throwing the lid in the bin and returning to cook the food.

I put the placemats on the kitchen table, adding the salt and pepper pots, a bottle of tomato sauce, a fork for my Master and a knife and fork for myself. I went into the other room to let him know his dinner was ready. He came in switching on the kitchen TV in order to continue watching the news magazine. He sat down and made a grunting noise of satisfaction. "Another beer, slut," he said as he poured a good helping of tomato sauce over his food.

I got up and went to the refrigerator and got him another beer, this time opening it for him and tossing the lid into the bin. I placed it on the table in front of him, returning to my seat to begin eating. He finished the chips and eggs and pushed his plate toward me to be taken away. I was still eating mine, so I took his plate and put it beside my own.

"I want a plate of ice-cream with caramel,"he said. I tried to hurry up eating my meal. "Now!" he ordered. I got up to get the ice-cream, pouring a large spill of caramel over the top. I settled back to finishing my food as he demolished the plate of ice-cream. A belch from him saw an end to the meal. "When you have finished cleaning up here, come into the other room and I might give you the surprise I promised, I might not as well, depends on how well you beg,"

"Get your clothes off and assume the position," he ordered. I went into the bedroom and took my clothes off, returning back to the other room. I had to be on all fours in front of him, my head to the floor my backside as high and as open as it would go and facing him. Sometimes I was expected to be there all evening in this position. I was his slut and I had to behave properly. I would be punished if I didn't behave. He only hit me if he was punishing me. My father used to hit my mother and us for no reason, I was pleased to be away from him and his drunken rages. That is where I first met my Master, he tried to help stop my father from attacking my mother.

After the news magazine had finished he went to the dresser where he had put the parcel. He brought it back unwrapping it as he sat back down again. He brought out a black silicon penis with a back hook of a smaller penis. Both were very large, larger than any other he had bought. He brandished it out so I could see it better in position. "How is that!" he said with admiration. "I bet that is going to give a slut something to think about," he laughed a little as he said it.

He began tapping it on my ass. "Now start begging for it, I want to hear some good begging, convince me how much you want it," his voice was firm.
I began pleading in as many ways as I could think. He wanted a lot tonight, he wanted some real convincing and groveling. Eventually, he was satisfied and began to force the massive thing inside me.

I had to give him head as a thank you for the new toy. He expected it to be done properly. He held my head to hear me gag, he enjoyed the noises I made when he had me trapped.

The new toy was cleaned up and returned to him to store away with the rest of the toys. It was getting late and he had enjoyed his game with me but had an early shift. I followed him into the bedroom, he put his hanging uniform away in the wardrobe and picked up his police baton off the bed, saying he wouldn't need to be using this tonight. He was indeed a pig in all ways.

WORD:Crystal

Last edited by rawsilk : 12-01-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Old 12-02-2016, 03:11 AM   #1284
Oxnard
Virgin

Quote:
The new toy was cleaned up and returned to him to store away with the rest of the toys. It was getting late and he had enjoyed his game with me but had an early shift. I followed him into the bedroom, he put his hanging uniform away in the wardrobe and picked up his police baton off the bed, saying he wouldn't need to be using this tonight. He was indeed a pig in all ways.

Wow, you guys have really taken this to a whole new level. Hope you won't mind me takin' a swing at this.

She looked over her shoulder to see Daphne pulling out a translucent shaft. Her eyes widened and her hands trembled. The sharp clamps of the straps meant it was wrapped and ready to go.

“Oh, Val,” a reassuring hand caressed her buttocks. “I know it’s been awhile since last time, but we both know you love this, too.”

She was right, although Val was still rather anxious. If only she hadn’t bought it as a Valentine’s day gift and ordered the set of anal beads instead. They’d always worked together to make things sensual, but the aptly named 'Crystal Dick' had seemed like an adventurous leap at the moment of clicking the purchase. Now, with the tip pressing against her back door, all she could do was brace. There was always the rough entry with Daphne, but there was always a satisfying presence that filled her afterwards.

Her knuckles clenched and held for a moment.

Held tight.

Tighter.

And there it was. Nirvana.

WORD: Acidic

Last edited by Oxnard : 12-02-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:39 AM   #1285
AnAngelReally

Quote:
Rest, it is no fun when you are tired. I shall run with this baton!
Don't I know it. I just slept 14 hours.

Quote:

That's exactly what I meant when I told Gary the baton didn't need to be the obvious thing.
You brought it to another level or realism.
You really should publish. Share this wealth of beautiful writing with the world.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:46 AM   #1286
AnAngelReally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
Her knuckles clenched and held for a moment.

Held tight.

Tighter.

And there it was. Nirvana.

WORD: Acidic
Welcome to the thread Oxnard.
Cute little ditty. Well written.
Keep them coming!

A suggestion, it's easier if you give a noun rather than an adjective. It allows for more versatility.

Last edited by AnAngelReally : 12-02-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:08 AM   #1287
AnAngelReally

The season was almost over and Ryanna couldn’t wait to get back to the routine of life on the farm, away from the market. She understood that a family member had to be there, and, being the most personable, not to mention the best looking, she was the obvious choice.

She did get the men to her stand rather than those of the plainer looking farmers. What no one else understood was why so many women came to her too.

Brenda always told her she gave out this vibe that lesbians picked upon. She called it gaydar. Whatever it was, it had worked wonders all summer. The small tomato farm she inherited from her father was prospering, thanks to her partner’s business acumen.

She was the one who had the idea to give out recipes to use with the different kinds of produce. The spaghetti sauce was a particular favorite. It had been her mother’s. It was specially made for a particular tomato.

Ryanna saw one of her best customers park. As soon as the woman got out of her car, she could tell something was wrong. Her face was covered in red splotches. ‘Can’t they read?’ She thought.

She was putting the little left from her stock in the truck when strong hands circled her waist and lips found her neck.

“Tough day, honey?”

“You have no idea. Another one came in after making mom’s sauce with the wrong tomatoes. I guess capitals and bold font are not enough.”

“Their problem, baby. We grow the best tomatoes in the state. It’s not our fault if they use the more acidic in the wrong recipes. Forget about Jane Public. Let’s close this thing and go home... I made your mother’s spaghetti sauce.”

Word: Blueberry

Old 12-02-2016, 10:31 AM   #1288
AverageGary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
Wow, you guys have really taken this to a whole new level. Hope you won't mind me takin' a swing at this.

She looked over her shoulder to see Daphne pulling out a translucent shaft. Her eyes widened and her hands trembled. The sharp clamps of the straps meant it was wrapped and ready to go.

“Oh, Val,” a reassuring hand caressed her buttocks. “I know it’s been awhile since last time, but we both know you love this, too.”
Welcome aboard Oxnard.
That was a nice little story - keep sharing your writing here.
We've just been on a BDSM kick the last few pages. If you go back a little before that you'll see my stories weren't always that way.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:18 PM   #1289
AverageGary

Joe and Debbie were good friends, not fuck buddies, not dating or a couple, just friends. They would occasionally flirt with each other and joke with each other about sex, were attracted to each other, but never actually acted on their words until that one night...
They were having dinner together in Joe's apartment when they were talking about foods that could be erotic or sexual.
"Blueberries," Joe said.
"How can a blueberry or blueberries be sexual?" Debbie asked.
"It's not the fruit itself, it's what you can do with it's accompaniments that makes it sexual."
"I still don't understand," Debbie said.
"Let me demonstrate."
Joe went to the refrigerator and got a bowl of blueberries.
He also got a can of whipped cream.
He scooped a small dish of blueberries for each of them and brought it to the table with the whipped cream.
"Now the blueberry alone isn't sexual in the least," he said.
"However if I wanted to add whipped cream to this desert and slipped with the can like this," he said as he sprayed a dollop onto Debbie's cleavage which was visible due to the low-cut blouse she was wearing. "It could be sexual
"Especially if I went to clean it like this," he said as he started to lick the whipped cream up.
"I understand," she said.
"Especially if there's an accident like this," she continued as she sprayed the whipped cream onto the front of Joe's pants and then started licking the crotch clean.
"Exactly," Joe grinned as they undressed each other.
"The blueberry can also be sexual when eaten off the body like this," he said as he placed a blueberry on each breast, her belly button, and her pussy, slowly eating each one.
"It can also be a balancing act," she said as she balanced blueberries on top of his cock before licking each one off.
When she was done, Joe stood her up and gave her a passionate kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. She softly moaned her approval and gently stroked Joe's cock. He slid an arm down and started fingering her pussy and she quickly became wet.
"Take me," she whispered.
Joe laid her back onto a table before sliding his cock inside her.
They were looking into each other's eyes as he slowly pumped into her.
"Faster and harder," she moaned.
Joe obliged and started slamming into her, causing the table to move across the floor slightly.
After several minutes she shrieked her pleasure.
"Yeah baby, I'm almost there, I want to feel you shoot inside me."
"I'm almost there too, you feel so nice and tight," Joe groaned back.
Minutes later he felt her pussy clamp on his cock as she orgasmed, setting him off as she shot inside her.
They tenderly kissed and hugged while looking into each other's eyes.
"So are we now friends with benefits or are we a couple?" Joe asked.
"If you can be that good every time, we are definitely a couple because I don't want to share something that good," Debbie responded.
"Good," Joe said. "Because I don't want to share you either, I want you to be mine."

Word: Videogame

Old 12-03-2016, 02:39 PM   #1290
AnAngelReally

Quote:

Joe and Debbie were good friends, not fuck buddies, not dating or a couple, just friends. They would occasionally flirt with each other and joke with each other about sex, were attracted to each other, but never actually acted on their words until that one night...

Word: Videogame
Good one, Gary! Very erotic.
Who will take the game?
I can if I may.

Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM   #1291
AnAngelReally

Serendipity

Cleaning her gun meticulously was Wanda’s meditation focus before going into a dangerous situation. It kept her hands and mind busy for minutes at a time and she could repeat the process as often as there needed.

This one would be a doozie so the gun was cleaner than it had been when it came out of the factory. No trace of gun powder, oiled to optimum specifications, all mechanism checked and tested. There would be no mechanical failure on this op.

Freshly showered, unscented soap and shampoo, leaving no trace of anything which could betray her presence. All jewelry on the dresser, clit ring included, all the tags removed from her generic, off-the-rack clothes. Nothing would make it easy for her to be identified in case of capture.

Joints stretched, muscles warmed, her body in as perfect condition as years of training could make it, she was ready.

The intel had been triple checked by the analysts before it was sent up the chain of command for the ultimate go ahead. Then the order was given. The mission was to proceed without delay. The data must be either retrieved or destroyed. There was no middle ground. One way or the other, the enemy must not be allowed to use it.

The light drizzle muffled what little sound her soft rubber boots might make. Her silhouette, attenuated by a black combat suit covering her from head to ankles, with holes for the blackened skin around eyes, nose and mouth, she was one shadow among others. Intense concentration was required so her movements were random and would not register on the sophisticated detection system.

Praise be to the technical genius who had devised the electronic by-pass key which opened the door into the building invisibly to the program recording entries and exits. The ghost was in.

Stolen floor plans proved to be accurate as she made her way deeper into the terrorists’ inner sanctum toward the leader’s office. Their mole’s information had been tested to the last byte by various means before the operation was even considered.

Seven minutes later, Wanda was looking down the last corridor, eyes on the door she needed to breach. The timetable respected to the second. The scantily clad woman who came out of it was an anomaly, though. The place was deemed empty but for the security personnel. The red bustier supporting and enhancing superb breasts with rouged nipples was definitely not part of the military uniform. Neither were the elbow-length gloves, the g-string, nor the thigh-high stiletto boots, all blood-red also. The alabaster skin and golden blond hair made her an unlikely member of the middle-eastern cell. She must be ‘entertainment’, another example of the hypocrisy of those supposedly pure religious fighters.

A few seconds with closed eyes, Wanda found her inner peace space. This could only mean opposition in the office. Stealth ingress, theft and egress were no more an option. The plan would have to be switched for the shock and awe version and the destruction of the target. Unfortunately, she would be part of the collateral damage.

Like all members of her specialized department, Wanda had no family, no loved one, no one to miss her or look for her when she didn’t come home in the morning. They were the expendables.

Cultivated anonymity was their trademark. Her superior body forever hidden under non-descript and ill-fitting clothes, hair color a drab brown and contact lenses covering her striking light grey eyes, Wanda could and had infiltrated groups and organizations without leaving a memory of her presence.

One last look at the bubble ass sashaying its way around the corner would be Wanda’s ultimate vision as she faced her fate.

Her gun and thermite grenade in one hand, the electronic key in the other, she stood before the door. With a last breath, she was mentally rehearsing how she would insert the card and switch the armed bomb before the door even opened to be ready for whatever she found on the other side.

A faint whiff of perfume she attributed to the woman who had just left was her only warning, misinterpreted as it was. The sting on her neck and the spreading paralyzing cold were her second to last conscious perception. The last one was the satisfied smile on the full red lips of the woman standing over her useless body.

An orgasmic wave of sensations was one hell of a way to wake up. Accompanied by the thought that she should be dead, it should have been dampened. It was not. Quite the opposite. Her climax was enhanced beyond anything she could have imagined by the relief of being alive.

The unnatural position, the restraints, the alternately feeling of cold and heat on her skin, all of it, even her scalp, all contributed to stimulate her senses nearly beyond endurance. When she screamed her throat raw, there was no way anyone could have differentiated the sound from one of excruciating pain.

All her training, all her preparations were for naught. This had never been considered by any of the psychological experts.

Even after the height of pleasure was attained and maintained for an impossibly long time, her mind was reeling as she took stock of her situation. Light air movement told her that she had been shorn of every single hair on her body, even her eyelashes. She was naked as she had never been. She was supported by some kind of harness or complicated rope arrangement. Her pussy lips were spread by clips of some sort, her nipples similarly clamped.

Her thighs were splayed and her calves tied tight to them. This would hurt when, or if, she was released. Her arms were stretched at shoulder level, supporting part of her weight which strained her joints. Her bald head was immobilized and her eyelids kept open by what she judged to be the same apparatus used by eye surgeons.

The same subtle scent she had smelled before came to her announcing the beautiful face which bent over her.

“Good morning, Agent Fisher. Welcome to my humble abode. As far as the world knows, you have vanished off the face of the Earth after completing your mission. The building was destroyed and the data is assumed to have gone in smoke. Of course, it was never there in the first place. This was an elaborate trap to get you into my hands. Don’t look panicked, I have no use for any information you may have in that brain of yours. I will not torture you for it.”

The woman gently caressed Wanda’s cheek. She dropped some liquid on her eyeballs to prevent drying, or so Wanda hoped.

“This whole terrorist cell set-up, the theft of the DOD information, everything was to get one of you super-agents into my hands. I was hoping for a man, but I’m sure I can get all I need from your body, my dear. You see, I have perfected means of pleasuring humans which are quite revolutionary. So much so that I have been banned to experiment on living subjects, having killed a few too many. So I needed the perfect subject to prove the validity of my theories. Tag. You’re it.”

As she spoke, Wanda felt a foreign object invade her vagina. She could feel her cream running down the crack of her ass as the thing was pulled out, then pushed back in. Something was attached to her clit, gradually stimulating it with increasing efficiency.

Over the next eternity or two, she was penetrated, sodomized, deep throated, whipped, caned, spanked, electro-stimulated, given belly-bloating enemas, clit and nipple pierced. All that time, kept at a peak of orgasm so her thoughts were a blur. She was at the mercy of her over-stimulated nervous system, unable to find surcease even in the oblivion of unconsciousness.

“You see, General, not a scratch on her body and she will be good as new after a good night’s sleep. No more water-boarding or extensive physical and psychological enhanced interrogation. If the best prepared human being can be made to reveal her deepest secrets, even ones she isn’t conscious of, what do you think we can do with ordinary terrorists?”

“I’m convinced, Doctor. This goes against every conventional theory. How did you come up with this idea?”

“Like so many great discoveries, by a fortuitous accident. I was working on this body suit for total immersion in virtual reality. Then the company CEO’s daughter came to me with this kinky fantasy of hers. It was a simple matter to modify the genital and anal attachments. The scalp electrodes were slightly moved to stimulate different parts of the brain. And voilà!”

“Do you mean to tell me that your revolutionary interrogation method is based on a videogame?”

“Exactly, sir. As per your request, a suit in your size is ready. When do you want to try it?”

Word: Needle

(There is a subtle movie reference in the story. I wonder if anyone will get it.)

Last edited by AnAngelReally : Yesterday at 07:45 PM.