Mom Shows Daughter Total Love (Closed for SRP_Lover19)

Jessie let out a moan as her pussy was being spanked. She could barely stand up and she could feel her knees start to shake from the pleasure.
 
"You're such a fucking slut aren't you?" Jodie purred. Then she removed the clamp from her own boob and attached it to her daughter's erect clit and tugged hard pulling on both Jessie's nipple and clit.
 
Jessie moaned out "I learned it from watching you mommy!" She could feel her juices start flowing down her thigh as the sensual abuse went on.
 
"Too bad you didn't learn other things from me as well, like how to be a proper lady in public and remain a slut in the bedroom." Jody purred.
She twisted the string around on her fingers tightening it more and more. she giggled to herself as she watched Jessie squirm and then leaned in and bit her daughter's neck hard enough to leave a bruise claiming her.
 
Jessie let out a loud moan almost orgasmic when she felt her mother bit her neck. She could feel her juices run down her leg and pool around her feet on the floor. She was barely able to reach out and caress her mother nether lips.
 
"slut," Jody purred as she moved her hips closer so that her daughter could finger her now very wet pussy. Meanwhile, she continued to abuse her daughter's neck and sexy parts.
 
Jessie hungerly fingered her mother's hole trying to make her scream ouut in pleasure as her mother pleasured her. She could feel her legs begin to shake as her pending orgasm grew closer and closer.
 
"Cum for mommy baby girl! Cum now!" Jody panted. "then we can figure out what else to do; maybe go shopping for some slut clothes for you," She panted as she moved with her daughter's fingering.
 
Jessie came on command and she could feel her pussy gush around her mother's fingers. She violently began to finger her mother trying to make her cum as well. Jessie finally collapsed to her knees where a puddle of her cum had pooled and dhe crawled behind her mother kissing her bottom. "Thank you mother." She said as she drove her tongue into her mother's ass.
 
Jody cooed and convulsed as she felt her daughter's tongue in her ass. "Fuck!" she screamed as she was rocked with a powerful orgasm which caused her to fall to the floor on ton top of Jessie.
 
Jessie laid with her arms wrapped around her mother as she laid on top Jessie . She just cuddled her mother as they both came down from their orgasm. "Are you going to get some slut clothing as well mommy?" Jessie asked.p
 
Jody cuddled up with Jessie caressing the girl's soft silky skin, "I don't know, already have a lot of slut stuff. We'll see. My main goal is to make you a walking invitation to other girls so you can bring them home to join us!"
 
"If you wanted other girls to show up you should have just asked I have a bunch of bi friends that I sleep with." Jessie said giving her mother's bottom a smack before she squeezed it hard. In fact one of my friends does this same thing with her mother so I could arrange for both of them to come over." She said.
 
"well sexy let's get some nourishment; after all, we don't want to pass out. Then we'll go shopping and on the way home we can call your slut to meet us!" Jody giggled knowing that they are all sluts.
 
"Ok mommy." Jessie answered still holding onto her mother her body weak from her extreme orgasm.
 
Jody broke free of her daughter and they both took quick showers putting on Tshirts and shorts and headed to stores a town away so that they could play as they tried on clothes. Jody bought a wide variety of sexy things for them including crotchless panties, half bras, 6" heelsgarter sets and more.
As she drove them back home Jody teased and tormented Jessie's pussy and boobs, "Now call your sluts!"
 
Jessie called her friend and set up the night for her mother. She snuck her hand between her mother's legs and began to lightly play with her mother's pussy lips.
 
As they pulled in the driveway Jody asked her daughter, "So, are both your friend and mommy coming over? Tell me what they look like. They'd better have meat on their bones and be hairy down there or you won't be drinking my piss again until hell freezes over." She roughly pinched Jessie's nipple to emphasize her point.
 
Jessie gave out a moan before she said give me a second and I can let you see a picture of them. She fumble around on her phone for a bit before she found a picture of her friend and her friend's mother. This picture is a little old but now they both have hair down there but the daughter keeps her pussy trimmed up into a landing strip i don't know what the mother has done. She show her mother the old photo on her phone.


mother-daughter-nude-sauna.jpg
 
Back
Top