Just One

Bottoms Up!

I do love a certain warm substance splashed on my skin. Makes for a lovely complexion no matter where it's applied.

Last edited:
I adore a bit of sparkle, especially this time if year.

Lame line alert.....

You sparkle at all times of the year.... ;)

or something like that.

Great to see you back. Looking sinfully sexy as always!

Kat, so glad to see you back. And sweet sexy one, mmmm you still looking so sweet, sexy and yummy.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

I adore a bit of sparkle, especially this time if year.

This picture is soooo erotic!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us once again. Please continue to dazzle us with your beauty

I thought the red sweater pic was hot but that sparkly black number just makes my cock twitch for more of your sexy self!

I bet your fingers were glistening when you were done too.

Early present from Santa

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

There is a Santa Claus!!! And he has delivered his greatest present early!! Welcome back my fair lady - so very, very good to see you have returned to grace us with your presence. And it is plain to see that you have only gotten more beautiful in your absence. Welcome back my dear DAve :kiss::kiss:

Jack, you're doing a pretty good job of teasing and pleasing me now and who knows what kind of geographical proximity in which we find ourselves.

Thank you, Oscarmeyerca. I do believe you. ;) Ask Pink Floyd about Grantchester Meadows. ;)

Tasty, tape deck? Just how far back are we going? ;) Thank you for the sweet welcome back.

Thanks so much, John.

Wally, no line is lame when delivered as sincerely as yours. Thank you for the compliments.

Hey Emmy. Thanks so much! Good to see you!

Drac! How lovely to see you! Thanks so much!

Thank you so much, southerncharm. Much appreciated.

Thanks so much, Horus_rules. Really, much appreciated. You really know how to tease, don't you? I imagine you know how to please, too. ;)

Thank you so much, texas cop. I'm so glad you like.

Thank you, Whiskey. Glad you're enjoying my photos.

One may never know, smh871. Seriously, I always become aroused when I take photos.

There is a Santa Claus!!! And he has delivered his greatest present early!! Welcome back my fair lady - so very, very good to see you have returned to grace us with your presence. And it is plain to see that you have only gotten more beautiful in your absence. Welcome back my dear DAve :kiss::kiss:

Thank you, Dave, for the sweetest of welcomes. xoxoxo
Really good to see you.

:nana:

What an awesome surprise. Missed your grace, artistry, and kind spirit more than you'll ever know.

And that ass

And that cunt;)

You have an amazing body can't wait to see more. Perhaps you could share some pictures of that delicious body covered in that warm substance you love so much.

I'd rather play in your meadows :p
I'm afraid they've been mowed! Sometimes a bit of a hedge is left for the strip but I'm mostly bare. ;)

You have an amazing body can't wait to see more. Perhaps you could share some pictures of that delicious body covered in that warm substance you love so much.
Oh, I imagine that would certainly break some forum rules. Thank you for the nice compliments.

What an awesome surprise. Missed your grace, artistry, and kind spirit more than you'll ever know.

And that ass

And that cunt;)
Oh, MY GOSH! I'm so happy to see you! How are you???

Gadzooks! That is one fine, sexy body! Great posing, great pics, great lips...

Jack, you're doing a pretty good job of teasing and pleasing me now and who knows what kind of geographical proximity in which we find ourselves.

I'm glad that I'm am teasing and especially pleasing you. You're doing a pretty good job of testing the stretching power boxer shorts after looking at your pics. And I guess we may eventually find out the proximity between us, hopefully make it shorter :) thank you for being so sexy and awesome :kiss:

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

Definitely artistic

Back