Face it..( picture thread)

277379_106823189473528_1487929160_o_zps4859a366.jpg


Oddly enough I had to reupload the edited image to photobucket. Simply cropping the image and saving it kept on posting the unedited version.

And yeah, after a few years of posting on this site you'd think I'd have more sense. Too many knocks to the head, I imagine.
 
Last edited:
(I am rekindling my love of photoshop)

( Image snipped as per rules of the thread )

That's a really nice one of you, Vail. I would have liked to see the actual image that was based off.

Once more, thanks for sharing.
 
Tears, you have a truly beautiful smile. Obviously one gained from lots of practice and repeat use.

May you always find something everyday that brings that smile out at least once.
 
Greetings and Happy New Year from me "up North":kiss::kiss::rose:
Lovely Picture of you & your Daughter :)
 
Thanks, but she's not my daughter. Snapped that picture while I was celebrating Christmas at a friend's house.
 
As part of my 365 project, I'm taking part in various challenges and today was a self portrait...up for a limited time (so please don't 'quote' the image, thank you :rose: ) ...

And it's gone... :heart:
 
Last edited:
Witchy...you make me happy in every single way, in every single place...

all day long.

You are beautiful and loving and sweet and it shows.
 
As part of my 365 project, I'm taking part in various challenges and today was a self portrait...up for a limited time (so please don't 'quote' the image, thank you :rose: ) ...

Oh bless you both! How sweet is that? Motherhood suits you, Witchling.
 
Witchy...you make me happy in every single way, in every single place...

all day long.

You are beautiful and loving and sweet and it shows.

Hearing that you're happy, even if only in passing, makes me smile!

And you're very sweet to say such lovely things :rose:

Oh bless you both! How sweet is that? Motherhood suits you, Witchling.

Have to admit I don't look as tired as I feel, so that must be a good sign :eek:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the matching, and very stunning, blue eyes... !!!!!

Gorgeous....

Thanks lovely :rose:
 
Back
Top