The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't type the word: fix?

Correct sir. The key for the last letter is not registering when I press it. Also, the first letter of the cute lady's *points upward a few posts* name does not register in addition to the left command key. Taking it in to be repaired Saturday.

Correct sir. The key for the last letter is not registering when I press it. Also, the first letter of the cute lady's *points upward a few posts* name does not register in addition to the left command key. Taking it in to be repaired Saturday.

that's me!!!!

So he can't type "Zy's seXy"

but hell, we all ready know that's true so need to really say it :)

that's me!!!!

So he can't type "Zy's seXy"

but hell, we all ready know that's true so need to really say it :)

Yes, but not being able to reinforce it makes me sad...

*Looks over at Cait, chuckling softly* You poor dear...

I'm still here and the jammer's yours for...a kiss.

*glances from the jammer to her ankle ornament and then up at him* Just a kiss? *damn he's cheap* WAIT... how do I know this jammer works on this ankle locator?

*glances from the jammer to her ankle ornament and then up at him* Just a kiss? *damn he's cheap* WAIT... how do I know this jammer works on this ankle locator?

The answer is it doesn't. It's designed to coat you in blue goo if it's tampered with.

We don't and finding the specific frequency to jam will take some time and lots of trial and error but I think it will work. That's why I'm not asking for more really.

Oh and I mean a kiss, not a peck on the cheek or anything, but one that will knock my socks off...

...glances down...

...Well if I were wearing any.

We don't and finding the specific frequency to jam will take some time and lots of trial and error but I think it will work. That's why I'm not asking for more really.

Oh and I mean a kiss, not a peck on the cheek or anything, but one that will knock my socks off...

...glances down...

...Well if I were wearing any.

*contemplates what else of Veroe's she can knock off.. considering he isn't wearing socks.. *

Oh.. it wasn't going to be some little peck on the cheek, Veroe. I wouldn't do that to you.... maybe..

*contemplates what else of Veroe's she can knock off.. considering he isn't wearing socks.. *

Oh.. it wasn't going to be some little peck on the cheek, Veroe. I wouldn't do that to you.... maybe..

so do you want the jammer and the solvent or not?

Nah, since its not pleasant in the smell dept. I'll throw it in for free.

So its either smell funky or go running around looking like Mystique in the X-men movies. Tough choice I know.

Yeah fr33k, type:

X-Men
Zelda
foX in the Zoo

giggles and runs off after giving him a big hug

Nah, since its not pleasant in the smell dept. I'll throw it in for free.

So its either smell funky or go running around looking like Mystique in the X-men movies. Tough choice I know.

Meh.. I can get the smell out with a shower or two... she hoped.... okay, Veroe, pucker up...

*she grabbed him by the shirt front and hauled him up close and personal. Laying a lip lock on him until both sets of lungs scream silently for air.*

Yeah fr33k, type:

X-Men
Zelda
foX in the Zoo

giggles and runs off after giving him a big hug

*Eyes the lip-lock for a moment before reaching out an arm to grab the cute little runner by the shoulder* Not so fast, you little devil.

*Takes a hold of her around the waist as he pulls her closer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back