Spouse gets transformed into sex monster

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Horror/horror comedy idea:

For whatever reason, a man or woman is transformed physically into a monster. Their spouse is shocked but doesn’t want to report or leave their spouse. Maybe their spouse is still obviously sentient and themselves or does things which suggest they are.

One thing becomes quickly obvious though: their transformed spouse is in constant need of sexual relief and they alone can’t keep up with their needs...so they’re going to need to get some help

Could be horror, where it’s played from the various people that are brought to the home, or a horror comedy where it’s from spouse’s perspective where and how flustered they get trying to find new “helpers” to assist with their partner’s ever growing needs.

For example:

Horror:

Student is failing a class that spouse teaches. Student is used to playing up their charms to try and get teachers to give them a break but spouse has always ignored them. This time though, teacher invited them back. Yet at the house teacher is nowhere to be found, the lights go out and something is moving in the dark.

Horror comedy:

Spouse goes through their day working their job, while also arranging meetups for their partner. It’s just so much trouble! Then a group they had arranged to come over cancels...but a bus carrying a college cheerleading team breaks down right in front of their house.

Of course each week it gets worse as the more sex their spouse has, the bigger and hungrier it gets, until it can no longer be housed...yet they keep trying to keep up the charade.
 
Wife comes clean and tells hubbie she's a 800 years old succubus.

Hubbie feeds wife new lovers every two weeks, watches her bang them and drain them of their lifeforces, then buries their withered husks in the backyard.

He can only make love to her after she's fully sated, otherwise she'll suck the life outta him too.




It could work, sure....
 
Horror/Comedy: WereFucker! Every month, Hubby turns into a beast that stalks women by scent, and is scary-yet-irresistible when seen by women.

WereBuggerer! Same as above, but he has a different target, and is out to bugger everyone!
 
Flip the conceit: A caged monster turns into a human once a month, slipping through the bars to seek forced sex with other monsters. Okay then, with humans. Sort of like selkies: seals in the ocean, humanoids on land. Sad is the woman who bears the were-seal-guy's smelly child. Sad is the man who sees the child the were-seal-gal bore him has flippers.
 
Back
Top