The Forgotten Island (Closed)

TirithIre

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Posts
22,439
*creeeeak*

The slight sound of the large doors echoed through the massive chambers as Ulnir pressed the doors open and stepped inside. Fiery red and black armor seemed to make minimal sound though as his grip loosened upon the shield and sword both clattered to the ground. The demon had been leading one of the most successful campaigns of occupation of the mortal realms that the demons had ever lead... and yet as he looked around the smallish and yet opulent manor which he had found now, it was all for naught.

She had appeared, appearing only as a beggar, she had asked for only a place to rest for the evening. Being a demon, Ulnir had laughed at such a request, and instead snapped his fingers for the lesser demons to take this mortal from his sight. Yet with surprise in his eyes as the demons had touched her they had burst into flame, destroyed within that moment. Ulnir looked to and fro within that moment and realized that time had paused... though he knew such magics wouldn't last for long.

Returning his gaze to the beggar, her eyes had begun to glow, her entire visage changing, morphing and shifting before his very eyes into the goddess Aurora. He began to sputter apologies for not recognizing her, but found his voice silenced.

Your reign of terror and sorrow is ended. Until such time as you earn the love of another, you will be forever alone.

The voice carried with it the weight, and with a brilliant flash everything was gone. Ulnir had found himself next upon a smaller island... and spending the next days he had found that no one else was there. The smallish manor sat within the center of the island, and there was plenty of local food and water... but he was alone. There was no one else there.

Until such time that someone stumbled upon the island or was brought there... Ulnir was alone. For the first decade he held out hope that his brethren would find him. Yet discarding his armor to a stand he had found within the manor along with his weapons Ulnir had kept watch in the watch tower.

Yet as the mortal realm passed him and he realized that those who passed on their ships did not even see the island he began to lose hope. Seclusion and silence were his only friends, and though he lived, he would not call what he was experiencing living.

Bitterness and anger filled his heart leaving no kindness there... he hunted and killed, and even used his residual magics in vain to try and bring forth a rescue... but it didn't come. Eventually he stopped looking to the seas, and retreated into the bowels of the manor. Living in darkness was a comfort for the demon... his heart growing colder and colder with every passing season, every year, decade and century the world around him modernizing, but still for Ulnir, time meant nothing to a demon... his seclusion and curse to be alone carrying on through the ages.

Once in a while he WOULD climb the tower... though why he had long forsaken hope... perhaps in a deep part of himself he knew one day his chance would come... but clad in nothing but a simple crimson red hakama he looked out with despair and loss the demon cursed Aurora yet again. Yet even the presence of the gods and goddesses within the nights sky had faded from view over the last years as well. Now was the age of science and man, unbeknownst to Ulnir as the island he was cursed to remain upon was hidden from mortals eyes.
 
Isabelle Von Gibbons was small petite and beautiful. She was also spoiled, headstrong, and opinionated. This was not the type of woman most men would marry. Which is why her father searched overseas for a suitor to begin with. Henrik St Cloud was a large mole ridden man that was in search of a wife. He was rich and brutish and had been turned down by most families because of it. He had it in his mind he would just break the girl and use her like a mare for breeding.

Izzy had tried everything she could think of to avoid this prearranged marriage. She'd thrown tantrums which made her boorish husband to be laugh. She rode the horse like a man, which he found charming, she even went as far as belching at dinner as loud as she could. "Don't worry, we'll tame her soon enough." was his reply to her fathers apology. He was suppose to leave with her, but got called home to Scotland on business.


They literally dragged her kicking and screaming onto the boat. "It's a done deal you're his now." Her father had told her. The first couple days at sea were rough, and then on the third day a storm hit. It was all a chaotic time as she scrambled to keep safe with objects and people being tossed around.

The next thing she knew she was in the ocean clinging to what was her cabin door. The cold ocean water nipped at her as she drifted. No one else seemed to be near her if they even survived she wasn't sure. So this was her fate to die in the ocean of cold or dehydration. At least it was better then losing her virtue to the likes of Henrik. The man literally made her skin crawl.

Her 5'4 frame shivered and trembled in the water. At some point she fell asleep and the sounds of birds woke her. Birds meant land, "help" she tried crying out pulling her head up to look toward horizon. Fog , a lot of fog. "help" she tried again hoping to get a little more boisterous before she passed out once again.
 
Last edited:
Ulnir had been staring up at the night sky for a few nights now when the distant sounds of the storm rolled through the area. He had seen it coming from miles away. The cruelest part of the curse was that he felt like he was trapped in a bottle. Able to look out, but unable to get anyone in. He had no idea that anyone was even out at sea in such weather... the southern sea's were known to be rough this time of year, so he hadn't thought anyone out there.

Yet as she 'woke' and began to cry for help Ulnir looked out through the fog, the fog itself one of the defensive methods of the magic of the island... but she was already floating close enough that her voice did carry enough over the air.

The demon leapt from the tower, landing a hundred feet below with a crack of the stone but he didn't care. He could have sworn that he had heard someone calling for help... so he headed off in that direction. At first her voice was fading so he knew he was headed the wrong direction, but when he found her voice again carrying over the wind he knew then he wasn't imagining it.

Racing down to the beach he could see parts of the ship that she had traveled upon had washed ashore... but her voice was beyond the fog still... the magical barrier would burn if he tried to breach it... but for this... well it was worth it! So he focused and releasing his wings for the first time in over a century the leathery wings unfolded... before he took off, heading into the fog.

Tracing her voice every moment was pain in the fog... it burned at him, pushing him back inside but then... just as he was about to give up hope the flash of near transparent lace caught his eye.

THERE!

His mind reeled but he had no time, and before she even would know what was happening she would feel herself snatched out of the water... and flying low and fast back inside the barrier Ulnir had the presence of mind to spin them so that as he crashed into the beach he was beneath her, buffering the impact as they landed onto the beach. Panting from the exertion his wings began to fold and dissapear... though his horns and glowing amber eyes certainly were inhuman.

Whether he believed she'd actually free him from this accursed place or not... he hadn't decided but she WAS the first being that he had seen or managed to get inside the barrier in the entire time that he had been here, so THAT was a start!
 
Wind, she was floating to heaven ..that was the last thought she had before the crash that jarred her little body and shook her. Her eyes opened, sand and a rock hard body beneath her. “angel” she muttered before passing out again. That’s where her dream took her; she was rescued by an angel or taken to heaven by one.

When she awoke the room was warm, a fire roared in the fire place with the wonderful sounds of crackling wood. It wasn’t shabby it was rather nice and cozy. The bed was soft and inviting. She could sleep here all day. There was a pitcher of water with a cup next to her bed. She drank until she couldn’t drink anymore before climbing out of bed.

She immediately realized she was in a night gown. Not the wet clothes she had been tossed about in the sea with. Someone must have undressed her. It was probably the servants of this manor. Finding a robe on the back of the door she put it on, along with slippers that seemed to mold to her feet.

Opening the door she stuck her head out. There didn’t seem to be anyone about .. “Hello” she said to the emptiness. Slowly she ventured out and began to investigate the large manor. The paintings were of other worldly things, the furniture beautiful and from a time long past. Her eyes darted about with a new curiosity over who could live here. Surely there were servants. Though she didn’t come across any which she felt was a tad odd.

Where was she? Wherever she was, Izzy was glad to be alive, and not on a ship bound to get married to that boorish ninny of a man.
 
Ulnir groaned slightly to himself as he laid there in the small crater that he had created in the sand from the force of his impact. As he heard the muttered word though the demon had to chuckle to himself more than anyone else.

" No... little mortal I am no angel."

He grumbled, though as she passed out he after a few minutes managed to regain his senses fully.

Damned fog is always so painful.

He thought to himself, though as he managed to lift her along with himself to his feet he looked to her. The long brown hair was a mess, but otherwise other than being soaked to the bone she would be perfectly all right.

With a sigh he made the trip back to the manor... the place of his prison. Opulent, well kept by magic... but a prison in the end for him, and in a way for her as well. He took her to one of the guest suites of the house, and setting the fire he did carefully strip her in order to get her changed. He was careful with her, since really in his eyes she was the only chance he had at leaving this place, but his bitterness at his situation combined with the hopelessness of the situation over time had caused the demon to grow colder and more seclusive than even Aurora had probably intended, but who knows... Gods and Goddesses were finicky beings, and held such powers as this curse.

As she explored she would find no servants. She would find the kitchen was constantly stocked with ingredients for food, a stunning twelve person dining room which had beautiful chairs and tables, however there was no sign or measure of anyone else.

Ulnir had returned to the north tower since he had completed his 'saving' of the mortal. The burns from the fog would pass and were already beginning to do so, but he was sitting leaning against one of the stone pillars of the outer tower, his eyes carrying over the night sky. In these times the stars and sky were the only things which seemed to calm him... he was no angel, but in turn as well, he HAD saved her life!
 
Izzy wondered until she found the kitchen and was grateful to find it full of food. She was actually starving, and since there wasn't much to her to begin with she needed to eat. "Hellllllloooooooo" she called out as she made her food. "I'm making myself some food." Still nothing but silence.

The smell of the food was wonderful. She didn't have much experience with cooking, but she had picked up a thing or two from the time she spent in the kitchen with the cooks. She sat down at the beautiful dining table and ate in silence. It was almost a bit eery to do so. But it was better then freezing and floating in the ocean.

After she ate she went about exploring again finding the large library she lit a nice cozy fire, found a book and curled up in an over-sized chair. She wondered how whomever owned this place kept it so spotless without any servants. At some point she fell asleep again. The food and the warmth and the wonderful words lulled her into a deep sleep.
 
Ulnir's head lifted up slightly as his demonic senses heard her little announcement. He wasn't even sure what he was going to do with her, but then again the coldness that had encapsulated his heart wasn't sure whether he should even get his hopes up. For a while more he didn't bother to get up, figuring that if she wanted to find him, she'd find him. The manor was quite large, but there was only one outer tower, so eventually she may have discovered her savior.

When nothing happened after another while though his curiosity seemed to get the better of him, so he pushed himself to his feet before he headed inside. First he checked the kitchen and dining rooms, but not finding her there he continued his search. For such a large demon he moved as silently as a gentle passing wind, and so when he found her in the library he smirked bemusedly. It made sense that she was sleeping. After all he had no idea she had been drifting in the sea, and the fact she had been draped over a door to a cabin told him the ship she had been on was quite destroyed.

Moving into the library Ulnir studied her... she certainly was skinny and there wasn't much to her body wise, yet at the same time such an etherealness was attractive in it's own way. Staying within the shadows though he didn't want her to see him. Demons were but legends these days in the mortal realm, but he doubted humans and demons had improved in their dealings or engagements anymore than they had before he had been cursed and trapped away on this secluded and lonely island.

She'll probably run as soon as she see's me... I could change my form... but why should I? she'd learn the truth eventually.

He was musing within his own head, lost to the moment as he lingered within the shadows, and yet he finally made to leave. Better to be staying to the shadows... Take no chances lose no more hope, though truth be told there was no more hope to lose within his mind... or so he thought.
 
In her dream she was flying through the sky with her angel. He wasn’t a typical angel. At least he didn’t look like the angels she read about in books. He was red with horns. She knew she should be scared but there was something kind about him. The way he held her so lightly as if afraid she would break.

They flew toward the beach; he was hurt yet still let her land on top of him so she wouldn’t be. He was odd looking for an angel. He was spiky and covered in red and black armor. His hair long and blond.

Something made her wake and she closed the book. “Hello?” she said rubbing her eyes. “Please come out I won’t hurt you. I just want to thank you for saving me. I remember a little of how you saved me. I remember your voice telling me you weren’t an angel. Yet you still saved me. I know you don’t wish me harm, or you would have already done so.

“Please, it’s such a big house, can’t we get to know each other? You not only saved my life, but saved me from having to get married to a boorish ninny of a man. I was on my way to Scotland you see, to be his bride. I didn’t want to go. But my father said I was too willful and needed to be tamed.”

Rolling her eyes she let out a light laugh. “It would appear that I’m not obedient enough for the men of England.” She laughed again.

“What’s your name? How did you get here? Are you okay, I dreamed that you were injured in saving me. I’d like for us to be friends at least. Won’t you come out and say hello?”
 
Ulnir had actually headed over to one of the manor windows in the library when she woke, though as she looked to and fro she would only see a hint of the red pants dissapear into the shadows as he moved from sight. At first, there was nothing that he said. Her words rung hollow. Other than the fact that had he wished her harm she would have had it he didn't really consider her thanks.

As she continued speaking to the shadows though she would catch flickers of his eyes, though for a while he remained quiet, since she seemed intent to speak he felt no desire to take that. As she had said that she was too willful and needed to be tamed though he couldn't help but chuckle ever so slightly at such a thought.

" Women aren't meant to be tamed..."

He purred, though in by doing so she would be able to see his outline. The armor was gone, since he had only called it with magic for the impact to lessen it, but he was very tall, standing well over six feet tall. He was slender and yet there was a poise to him... he was... or once had been a warrior after all. Shifting from the dark corner the flames of the room flickered and illuminated the base of his stature. He was barefoot since the manor maintained itself, though as she wished to know more of him she could see the shadows seem to flicker, wavering around him.

" Most who saw me would flee in terror... why should I come out?"

He had no real intention of doing so. She intrigued him... a strong willed woman who clearly had held her own against a world who wished to tame her... such a fiery spirit caught his attention, though he added.

" My penitence for saving you will heal soon enough, you do not need to worry over me. This place is forgotten to space and time. You will leave I am sure, but I will remain."

He didn't elaborate, as he didn't see the point... just as he didn't see the point in making friends. His words weren't cold... but they WERE hard. He fully believed once she had recovered she would leave... there was nothing here to keep her and he didn't feel like having a prisoner... though perhaps only the embers of hope remained... they were but almost completely gone from him.
 
" Women aren't meant to be tamed..."

She laughed a little. "The whole of England would disagree with you on that one sir.

She could barely see his outline but continued to stare and talk to him as if he were right in front of her anyway.

"Most who saw me would flee in terror... why should I come out?"

She cocked her head to the side trying to put the image in her dream with the shape she saw. "But I did see you when I called you an angel. Though i briefly remember your comment about not being one. But where would I flee too? Back to my room? Are we to simply stick to our own sections of the house and never interact? Are you afraid of me?"

"You will leave I am sure, but I will remain."
The last part of his statement caught her attention.

"Oh? Where will I go? How will I get there? What if I don't want to return. Because they'll only ship me off again to marry that drab man and be his breeding cow. Or is it that you prefer to be alone and want me to go. I mean I can understand that I suppose. Having this big place all to your own with no one to talk to. Perhaps you like it like that. I'm not sure how i'll get off your island, but if you want me to go. I suppose I can build a raft or something."
 
Ulnir's lips curled into the barest of smiles to her words, though he snorted ever so slightly as well.

" England has been a very confused place for a long time, though of course a Scottish man would think of you like a mare to be broken in."

He grumbled, though as she seemed to cock his head... he was more alluding to the fact that he wasn't human, but she seemed to have a memory of him from when he had saved her, so he simply sighed ever so slightly as she asked whether he was afraid of her he chuckled darkly.

" I have no idea, humans are very curious beings."

He didn't answer her question of whether he WAS afraid of her, but as she said that about being married off to that drab man who would turn her into a breeding cow his next statement came quickly.

" No!"

He paused slightly... but sighing he finally stepped out from the shadows... his fear not of her but of being alone for another eternity spurred him to such drastic action. He stood very tall and she could see his eyes were an inhuman amber, the horns were definitely demonic as they twisted and curled back towards the rear of his head. His blonde hair almost shimmered with the light and he wore currently only the red hakama which suited him nicely. The star emblem on his chest was embossed and looked as though a crystal had been fused into his body which it had, but other than the unearthly features about him, well he was quite the striking man!

" You... I don't want you to go... I am just afraid you will."

He admitted quietly, though he looked around.

" I did not come here willingly... this is my prison. It is a nice place all in all, but a prison is a prison even when gilded with magic and gold."

He wouldn't be able to tell her the 'terms' of release of the curse, the curse would prevent him not that he actually knew that. She was the first to 'be here' besides him in a VERY long time, though exactly how long he didn't know.
 
" No!"

He finally stepped out and she got a closer look at him. She didn't run she simply took him in. She could see how people would be frightened. The horns were a bit off putting. But the sadness in his eyes, the long golden hair, and his physique were close to human. With the exception of being red of course.

"So If you're not an angel what are you? Why is this a prison? and what did you do to get put here?. I don't know why you're afraid of me leaving, from what I've seen this is a pleasant place. You have everything you need and no one bossing you around. So i'll stay, and we shall be friends then. Or at least strive to be. My name is Isabel, but you may call me Izzy if you like. What is your name?"

"I haven't seen any servants about, is it just us then? How does the cleaning and cooking get done? I know how to cook a little but i'm not very good at it. We had servants in England."
 
Ulnir still somewhat remained apart, he not even knowing the sadness showed in his eyes. After all he had been here so long alone that such thoughts were but a distant memory. As she asked him what he was though he smirked ever so slightly, finding slight amusement that she could not tell.

" Why, I am a demon of course... though don't worry, my intents were never of murder or mayhem."

He mused, though as she asked him why this was a prison and what he had done he shook his head.

" I cannot say... watch."

He proceeded to try and tell her all about the curse and the fucking goddess but no actual words came out. He couldn't even explain to her why he was afraid of her leaving, though finally he closed his mouth grimly. The curse prevented him from telling her the extent of it, though he nodded.

" Izzy..."

He purred, her name rolling off his tongue like silk, though he gave a slight bow.

" I am Ulnir... I do have a true name, but it is not pronounceable by normal means, so Ulnir will do."

He shook his head and finally just moved over to one of the chairs facing her.

" I am the only one here... magic maintains this place, hides it from view of the world. The fog is the barrier... though I managed to push the boundaries to get you."

He smirked though at the mention of servants... Servants wouldn't have left him utterly alone... this place was quiet, and desolate even if it WAS opulent and beautiful! Auror's words for the first time in a long time rang through his mind.

Your reign of terror and sorrow is ended. Until such time as you earn the love of another, you will be forever alone.

He doubted that any mortal could love a demon... but who knows... he had begun to think eternity would be spent here, and that hope was a fallacy, so who knew. Seeing that she was disbelieving about magic though he turned his hand and holding it open he created a small fire sprite. It was in the form of a woman and danced about a foot above his palm in the air.
 
Izzy watched in amusement as his mouth moved and no words came out when he tried to tell her about his curse. She didn’t know much about demons other than they were supposed to be evil. But there were a lot of things that didn’t always match up to folklore. After all as he just showed her, magic was real.

“Could you use your magic to create me some clothes?” she questioned realizing she was just in the night dress he put her in.

“Thank you for not taking advantage of me while I was passed out. A lesser being would have.”

She smiled as she studied him. There was a lot going on behind those eyes and she couldn’t wait to find out more about him. But right now she was exhausted. Spending days at sea drifting on a door will do that to a person.

“Ulnir, thank you for saving me. I should probably go to bed now, we can have breakfast tomorrow and talk more, perhaps you can give me a tour of your home.” With that she rose and gave a light curtsy before finding her way back to her bed where she curled in an fell right to sleep.
 
Ulnir smirked slightly at her amusement over the curse's restrictions, though even as she asked about creating some clothes though the demon shrugged.

" I could, but I have to admit you look lovely in the evening dress."

He mused, though as she thanked him he shrugged ever so slightly.

" I can't."

He admitted simply, though left it at that as she studied him, he leaned back in his chair, though even as he left her to ponder such words he nodded to her.

" I will show you around tomorrow... go rest Izzy."

He let her go off, leaving him to his own thoughts. Rising from the chair after a time he headed into one of the studies and taking out one of the bottles of whiskey he poured himself a glass... drinking it as he stared out at the sky.

I can't tell her about the curse, and she may eventually leave or die of old age... one of the two.

He pondered his own depressive thoughts, though for Izzy the bed was soft and warm, the fire stoked well for the night so she would be able to sleep in peace.
 
Morning came and with it the birds singing. She awoke to find a couple of dresses and the other things she would need. First she would start with a bath. Her hair and skin had been filled with salt from the sea for quite some time. After which she took care of hygenic issues and got dressed tying her hair up with a pretty bow.

She wondered why he couldn't eat breakfast with her. But decided not to pry. Perhaps part of his curse was only to look at the food and not eat it. She made her way downstairs feeling fresh and new, and ready to get to know her house mate Ulnir.

"If you can't eat you can keep me company while I do" she called out wondering where he was. She made enough for two just incase, and set the table. It amused her that the kitchen and everything were self cleaning. Taking a seat she began to slowly eat hoping he'd join her.
 
He had wandered the halls of the manor for the next few hours. For once, he felt restless over the fact that someone else was there. The silence of the manor had been broken even if only for a short time. Eventually he did find his way to his own room which lay at the base of the tower and falling asleep, he did sleep for a while.

The manor seemed to create everything she would need to live here, and even as she found the dress hanging along with the silk tie to make the bow, Ulnir had quietly left the dress for her before leaving her in peace. As she called that out though he returned, though he quirked an eyebrow to her.

" I never said that I couldn't eat. I was speaking towards taking advantage of you while you were unconscious."

He explained though he sat down and taking a seat across from her he took some food and began to eat, though he certainly wasn't delicate about it, he hadn't needed table manners in a very long time. He didn't elaborate though, since he wasn't sure as to whether she'd want to know why he couldn't do such things.
 
"Ah my mistake. I thought you meant you couldn't eat breakfast with me. So why couldn't you? Is it a morality choice or part of the curse? Did what you do so bad to warrant all of this? I mean don't get me wrong, i'm grateful that you were here to save me, or by now i'd be dead. I thought a few times the sharks would get me. But the water was so cold, I thought i might freeze to death first."

For a moment she watched him eat and then smiled and cut her sausage with a knife and fork as if to make a statement. But yet she said nothing. After all the being could eat however he wished in his own house, who was she to judge?

"I'm very amused at the self cleaning kitchen. It cleans, but only when you're not looking. As if it senses your presence. How unique. So what adventure shall we begin with today?"
 
Ulnir smirked ever so slightly but shook his head easily to that.

" No, I can certainly eat, I don't really need to, but I can."

He mused though as she explained about the sea he had to consider her question about the weight of the curse and whether it was applicable, he shook his head.

" I don't think it was. I did keep a large occupied area of mortal lands under my control, and I did ignore others plights, but I am a demon, my interests are my own. The goddess who put me here seemed to think otherwise."

He mused, though as she made a statement with the fork and knife, he noticed and pausing in how he ate, he put the sausage down and considered the fork and knife a moment before he picked them up and more carefully ate.

" You ARE quite lucky... by your outlining of the situation you seem to have been headed for quite the drab life... though I will admit at one point I may have considered you wild spirited, unlike human men, I don't find that a bad thing, if anything... it makes you more interesting."

He ate only a little, though as she mentioned the kitchen he nodded and shrugged.

" I never really considered the kitchen... magic is normal to me."

He considered her question though and smiled briefly.

" I did promise you a tour... so we will start with that once we're done eating."

He had changed today, the red pants he had worn when they met changed to a black pair that had silvery embroidery, he was very... imposing up close and yet he didn't push her at all. A part of him wondered if she was real or not, but he hadn't elaborated on her question of the sexual touching of her. It was part of the curse, but she seemed to be rapidly firing off questions so he simply glossed over that one.
 
"You look very nice today" she said lightly commenting on his outfit. Finishing her food she picked up her dishes and took them to the kitchen just putting them in the sink. The dishes from cooking had already been cleaned and put away. She mused if anything she would stay for the self cleaning kitchen all on its own.

In his talking she did learn that it was a goddess that cursed him. There went her thought that it was a witch. But still why send him to solitude. He must have offended her somehow.

"I truly had no idea how I was going to bare it. Not only was the man boring but he outright said he was going to tame me. Even if it meant breaking me. Nothing makes a woman more defiant then telling her that. As if I would have stayed. Short of going to work in a brothel I really had limited options. So yes, i'm quite lucky indeed. Let him find someone else to be his cow."

She mused over that silently for a moment. She didn't know much about Ulnir but she was glad that he seemed so amiable.

"Take your time eating, i'm ready whenever you are."
 
He nodded simply as she complimented him about the pants, it wasn't a big change but it WAS a change, though as she got up he smiled, the dress he had magicked for her suited her well and though she was very thin, she had a sense of personality which he found intriguing.

" As do you Izzy... I magicked the dress for you, do you like that style?"

He was honestly surprised himself by even asking, but he was curious if she did or not. He didn't know much about her other than that she was very strong willed and didn't want to be some Scottish man's breeding cow, which the demon could understand. Being under foot so to speak was his existence here, kept by a curse, unwanting to remain but having no choice, there were some parallels.

He nodded as she said that, though after a moment he picked up his plate and taking it over he left it in the sink as well, not paying it another mind as he turned back to her and going to her seat he offered her his larger hand.

" Shall we? you already know the library, so we will go to the other area's."

He showing her around she saw that there were a few study area's, bedroom's and washroom's. There was the main foyer which had a statue of a strange looking woman, but throughout the manor there were also artwork pieces of different scene's of pleasure debauchery and desire, as though the manor was built to taunt the demon for his solitude.

He ignored them but most were erotically painted or created, some even showing various forms of bondage and pained pleasure, all things foreign to her but now vacantly familiar to him. He paused at the front door and looked to her.

" Well that's the manor... there's a garden out back, it all maintains itself."

He mused softly to that, there was nothing for him to do here, it was incredibly boring... usually.
 
"I do it's very pretty thank you." she replied to his question on the dress he made for her. "You have a great palette for style. I think i shall give you free reign to design my wardrobe if you wish." She grinned. Knowing really she had no choice since she had no where to buy clothes or have them made for her.

Izzy nodded and took his hand reveling in the warmth that came from his touch. Taking his arm she followed him around as he led her from room to room showing her the different art and furnishings.

"Do men and woman really do that?" she questioned at one of the erotic pictures of a man mounting a woman from behind and thrusting a wooden phallus in her ass with his cock in her pussy.

"It does look rather uncomfortable. I mean i wouldn't know of course, but it makes me even more glad to have escaped being a breeding cow." she laughed a little enjoying the tour.

"Oh do show me the garden, we can have a picnic there for lunch." she practically bounced up and down at the idea of seeing the magical garden.
 
actually felt a sense of pride when she gave him permission to design her wardrobe, though he smirked ever so slightly as he thought about it.

" I'm glad, though be careful I might pick something scandalous for you at some point."

He mused, though as he showed her around they paused at the pictures, though as she asked him that he nodded easily.

" Oh they do.. and believe it or not it's quite pleasurable."

He smiled though at her little statement but he nodded to her comment about 'escaping'.

" As am I. Never before have I been thankful for a storm."

He mused, though as she was so excited about the garden he lead her out the rear of the manor, and true to his word she entered a truly magical garden, the flowers glimmering and some giving off the most interesting scents, he let her go explore then, simply standing and watching. He didn't know much about the garden, but it WAS a beautiful and fantastical place.
 
"You shouldn't tease so" she giggled as he threatened to make her something scandalous. Little did she know that one day he would and more so she'd like it. But that wouldn't be for a while yet.

"Oh this is so gorgeous" she exclaimed at the magical garden.

"Just take in these smells, they're so exotic and ..well magical for lack of a better word." She twirled around soaking in the scents and the sun.

"Come twirl with me Ulnir. Close your eyes and just feel it all around you. The sounds, the smells it's truly divine. I think this is my favorite place of all in the manor."

Taking his hand she tugged lightly urging him forward. Getting on her tip toes she reached up and lightly placed her hands over his eyes to close then proceeded to try to get him to swirl around.

"Everything can be fun, and an adventure." she exclaimed excitedly.
 
Ulnir smirked as she said that, though he left the comment where it was, though he could have sworn that she wasn't actually adverse to the idea, though he had meant it more in jest, the idea was sound.

As they went out though he chuckled as she twirled... though when she told him to go twirl he stood his ground.

" Demons don't twirl."

He mused, though he did enjoy the fact that she was enjoying herself, he nodded when she said that this place was her favorite.

" You should come here at night, the garden glows."

He stated as though such a thing was normal, though he actually didn't resist as she pulled him away from the door, though as she covered his eyes he chuckled against her, though probably surprising her he reached forwards and wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her flush to him before he did spin, taking her with him, holding her as he spun a few times, though when he stopped he smiled slightly.

" You're right, that is fun."

He mused though he didn't let her go straight away either.
 
Back
Top