Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the focus of your attention and your intended destination, this reverse spread-eagle may more readily facilitate your desires.

Perfect_Body_in_the_Perfect_Position.jpg
 
Yes, it makes for a lovely picture but the bonds are very poorly done. A quick twist of each wrist and ankle would free her much too easily.


I agree on that.

A quick flick of the hand would probably throw the loops over the bed posts.
(Not to mention that the general knot-work could get you expelled from the scouts)


I was however able to ignore that completely, because of a couple of strong legs and a well shaped set of buns. Then a nice well trained back; Not showing the spine, but a valley between muscles.
Did I mention the light tan?
Sun bleached blonde hair and a cute face......

Yummy!
 
Great pictures, as always in this thread. :)


I especially like her facial expression. Kind of a "determined to endure/be strong" look, though probably destined to fail. ;)
Glad you're enjoying the pics. And I agree with you about your observation of her facial expression -- I would have also liked to see her face after about an hour or so in that "bind". :devil: ;)
 
I would love for someone to dominate me especially like some of these pictures!:D

I'd wouldn't mind either! ;) You can try searching the internet for BDSM "munches" in your area, which is a safe way to meet people in a public place, usually a restaurant. Try this website for listings of munches and kink-minded organizations by locality: www.findamunch.com

Also consider joining Fetlife, where you could post a personal ad and browse ads from others. Just be careful to get to know your potential partner first before you attempt any "play" together.
Good luck! :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top