Write About My Wife

EducatedCplNY

Virgin
I am interested in having a good writer write a story about my wife. I have started and stopped more times than I care to remember because, while I am intelligent, educated, and articulate, I just do not have the knack for quality narrative writing.

I'd like to find a talented writer who is interested in writing a story with my wife as the focal point. I'd be happy to share details about her and let the writer know whatever information they needed to write a realistic sounding story. I am open to a variety of themes being explored... age play, exhibitionism, voyeurism, bdsm, loving wives, humiliation, among others. Open to suggestions and ideas.

My wife is an educated, cultured, and well dressed, attractive woman. Let me know if interested.

Let me know what kind of storylines you had in mind for those themes

Could be interesting. But if you want responses, you really need to activate your pm's.

Perhaps

I am honestly pretty open and would enjoy hearing some ideas.

It would be helpful if you tossed out a details about your wife. Does she swing? A exhibitionist? Have a lover? Did the plumber or her caddy at the country club?

Also, being as you're new, demonstrate some credibility. Thus far you look like another spammer from Craigslist

I don't consider myself to be talented, as you've requested, but, I'd be interested in taking a stab at creating something that you and others may be interested in. If you want me to give it a try, contact me. hotbodgirls@gmail.com

I am interested in having a good writer write a story about my wife. I have started and stopped more times than I care to remember because, while I am intelligent, educated, and articulate, I just do not have the knack for quality narrative writing.

I'd like to find a talented writer who is interested in writing a story with my wife as the focal point. I'd be happy to share details about her and let the writer know whatever information they needed to write a realistic sounding story. I am open to a variety of themes being explored... age play, exhibitionism, voyeurism, bdsm, loving wives, humiliation, among others. Open to suggestions and ideas.

My wife is an educated, cultured, and well dressed, attractive woman. Let me know if interested.

Those are themes I enjoy reading and writing about as well. My story Slut Lessons for Scott's Wife is an example of a story along these lines that I wrote at the request of a couple, and I will soon finish another similar sort of story for a couple at their request as well. I have a backlog of stories I'm working on right now so I don't know how quickly I could turn my attention to something like this, but in general I like this sort of thing. You could check out my story and see if it's the kind of thing you are interested in.

I'm interested

I've written several stories about my wife, and enjoy using other wives as inspiration, too. Check out my stories, and let me know if you'd be interested in collaborating. Email me at the_new_catfish@yahoo.com

A number of my stories don't include physical descriptions. This way, the reader can interject themselves or a favorite crush into the story.
Jenny

I'm interested in this sort of thing about my wife also. There's a few PM's coming your way :).

(Not sure if this is allowed, but I'm happy to pay or donate to a charity on your behalf.)

Sorry for bumping, but I want to add that it is possible to hire the professionals for this purpose. I addressed the guys from https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/thepensters/ and haven't regrtted my choice. They wrote an incredible story about my wife. Maybe this info will be useful for someone. But it is good to have more variants, so I'll keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks!

Sorry for bumping, but I want to add that it is possible to hire the professionals for this purpose. I addressed the guys from https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/thepensters/ and haven't regrtted my choice. They wrote an incredible story about my wife. Maybe this info will be useful for someone. But it is good to have more variants, so I'll keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks!

Feels like a worthwhile bump, I'll check them out myself. Thank you

Is your story they wrote one that you will or have shared?

Had a few people write about my busty wife, and I can confirm it’s very erotic....always up for more stories!

Back