The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ldr0hreaTn1qb5gkjo1_400.png

Where the hell is Thursday????

Thursday?! I'm trying to survive til Friday. If I make it through Thursday without either braiding and knotting a noose or bringing my katana to work, it'll be a miracle.

Now Fr33k... that would not be good... I mean, you probably couldn't get any "nookie visits" in prison for murdering someone(s).

~HUGS FR33KLES~ I think you need that HUG... :rose:

Thanks Mz. Rain.

Now Fr33k... that would not be good... I mean, you probably couldn't get any "nookie visits" in prison for murdering someone(s).

This is true. But I'm feeling my urge to kill rising. One of those days. I'm leaving work early, so I hope a workout and killing virtual things will quell the beast.

* hugs back* some of you I guess :rose:

You are not invisible my Angel. I constantly see you in the world around me, I imagine you with me, holding my hand, running your fingers along my shoulders, snuggling up with me to watch a movie. My life is totally incomplete without you.

You are not invisible my Angel. I constantly see you in the world around me, I imagine you with me, holding my hand, running your fingers along my shoulders, snuggling up with me to watch a movie. My life is totally incomplete without you.

LR... Can I just say that what you just wrote was absolutely beautiful...

:rose:

one blinkin day at a time.... just one day... hell, one hour at a time.

I remind myself of that.. and that it will all be ok. Might get really bad but it will be ok.

Eat, sleep, wait.

Why do truly disgusting people exist?

one blinkin day at a time.... just one day... hell, one hour at a time.

I remind myself of that.. and that it will all be ok. Might get really bad but it will be ok.

Eat, sleep, wait.

Why do truly disgusting people exist?

I can't help it. I blame my parents. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back