Humiliation?

Perhaps a few as inspiration then ;)

tumblr_n76zdvUb0F1ts2c21o1_500.gif


How about being used for your body.



No whore like a cheap whore...

And anything public, would be that much more intense for you then.

tumblr_msu2a6OZPW1r67y4yo1_400.gif

Yeah, the public thing really gets me going. And this would be intensely humikiating even fully clothed:

tumblr_nhwd22Guil1rmrwgqo1_500.jpg
 
Gettin slow on this thread again, time for another pic of some poor girl being humiliated, degraded, and objectified. Wish I were her! Maybe tbis weekend...


tumblr_njzfnhc02A1tty72oo1_1280.jpg
 
Heres one that I experienced first hand. Have the girl dress in her best streetwalker outfit - short skirt, fishnet stockings, garter belt, red bra showing through thin shirt, five inch red heels. Drive her to a grocery store, preferrably busy. Send her to buy a cucumber.

Wait by the registers. When shes purchased the cucumber, berate her in front of customers, employees, whoevers there. "You call THAT a cucumber. Its not NEARLY big enough! Now take this one back and get a bigger one, and add an ear of corn too, a BIG ear of corn!"

Intensely humiliating...
 
...or: buy remote controlled vibrating panties. Again she dresses provacitavely. Take her to a bar. She enters first, alone. You sit a couple of chairs away.

Men ask her to dance. Wait for a slow song, a guys holding her close. Turn on the vib. Watch her squirm, trying not to cum as a stranger holds her, swaying to music.

Gee, you guys are SO unimaginative!
 
Heres one that I experienced first hand. Have the girl dress in her best streetwalker outfit - short skirt, fishnet stockings, garter belt, red bra showing through thin shirt, five inch red heels. Drive her to a grocery store, preferrably busy. Send her to buy a cucumber.

Wait by the registers. When shes purchased the cucumber, berate her in front of customers, employees, whoevers there. "You call THAT a cucumber. Its not NEARLY big enough! Now take this one back and get a bigger one, and add an ear of corn too, a BIG ear of corn!"

Intensely humiliating...

I would like to see the color of your face as you take A single banana, One thick cucumber, a jar of Vaseline and magnum size condoms to the checkout.

Instructed to say "I have orders" if the staff looks at you funny.
 
phone

I've played lots of games where a partner would be close by and they'd tell me to say really provocative and nasty things as if I were having a conversation with a customer (like I'm a prostitute or porn actress) or a sexual partner or telling a friend about my sexual exploits. But, I would be around people who can hear me. It works for me--those looks I get from people who can't help but eavesdrop.
 
Good question. Ive found most of the "doms" here are actually boys who want a bj. When asked for specifics they answer along the lines of, "Ill do everything". Not a clue.

So guys, SPECIFICALLY how would you humiliate this girl?

That's the prob I have here... most people tell me "how do you want to be humilated?" I don't think I shud have to tell a person who likes humiliation how to humilate someone else or drop hints. And sucking someone's cock hard or licking their ass etc or something is not something I would find humiliating... the humiliating things usually don't have to do with being penetrantes in some way and if it's online u can't just tell me ud use me and stuff and have that be humiliating really
 
This so true. I don't know why everyone goes for the obvious. Penetration isn't necessarily erotic or humiliating. Read more erotica to find out how humiliation can be arousing without going to coitus in 1 second.

Yeah most of the time people think it's rough use. that doesn't humilate me or pulling my hair and stuff won't do it. Exposing me, making me wear something and things like that are better humilation but if all you want is rough sex then u shouldnt be talking about humiliation
 
I would like to see the color of your face as you take A single banana, One thick cucumber, a jar of Vaseline and magnum size condoms to the checkout.

Instructed to say "I have orders" if the staff looks at you funny.

Lol...
 
That's the prob I have here... most people tell me "how do you want to be humilated?" I don't think I shud have to tell a person who likes humiliation how to humilate someone else or drop hints. And sucking someone's cock hard or licking their ass etc or something is not something I would find humiliating... the humiliating things usually don't have to do with being penetrantes in some way and if it's online u can't just tell me ud use me and stuff and have that be humiliating really

I would personally find THIS humiliating. I imagine being tied, set on the ciuch in front of a group of men, then my shirt ripped open, bra pulled down, boobs on display. They all laugh as I struggle to free myself which makes my tits bounce and sway.

Something about exposed tits I find humiliating, especially if exposed to several men. I become just a sex object with boobs, they no longer see me as a person.

tumblr_nmdhncuNEP1tah7qqo1_1280.jpg
 
I mean, I know humiliation is subjective and all, but that kinda just looks like a kinky sex gif.
 
I mean, I know humiliation is subjective and all, but that kinda just looks like a kinky sex gif.

I agree, I don't really get why being fucked, used, or anything like that and saying they want to have a few people fuck me is humiliating or whatever. They are nude too and fucking. I don't find that too humiliating. Humiliation is different from being used hard or what not. I think to be humiliating the only one involved should be the person being humiliated and not someone else doing it because that alone could be humiliating to the person humiliating someone else. That is just me, saying you want to fuck my ass or whatever is not humiliating to me. That is just sex.
 
Yeah, I've had a hard time with seeing any of the photos in this thread as humiliating.

I feel like context is so important in humiliation.

Well, except maybe the one where she's cuffed to the car in the parking lot.
 
Agreed- humiliation is mental not just physical

The image of the woman cuffed to car would be less humiliating it it were more sexual with both hands cuffed; a lot of times the humiliating or humbling thing is to have to express the need, to be the only one voluntarily exposed or having to seek or accept something degrading. The powerful fantasy is in others seeing that acceptance and need.
 
Hi

I feel myself as a big pig. I'd like to be kept like a pig in a small pig pen. And it would be good if a few people would slaughter me with just knife and ropes.

If you like this, drop a PM.
 
Back
Top