Supposed *real* incest stories author

unseemly

Virgin
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Posts
1
Took down some notes on an authors stories to help my with my own but didnt properly notate the author (or she's since removed profile)

Im hoping someone can help me locate b/c my tags and username search was long and fruitless.

Stories involved her and hubby playing with son. I think she mentioned a european background (as to why she was unconservative) Maybe even "free spirited" events in her growings up.

I think there may have been "belle" or "bell" or similar in the name. I feel like I remember a tinkerbell photo for the profile but I never lucked up on one via search.

One detail that stuck is the son had no interest in playing with his sister. She does end up with father but its a long struggle for mom and she to get him to go along.

Cant remember much else. Its been a couple years at least since I noted it.

Just thought Id throw out a thread since Ive seen there are some pretty on the pulse people (who know when things get taken off or authors disappear/remove their works to other palces) running around here and Id really like to revisit what made this sort of trop-ie set of stories stick out to me enough to make a note to myself to reread them if I chose to do this sort of material in future.

Thanks
Un
 
I think she wiped them out because she proudly boasted the stories were real and either was catching some flak for it or someone may have figured out who she was.

I write incest and enjoy reading it at the fantasy level, but admit that when I read about people going on and on about how they really seduced their children(and you know damn well before they were 18) it is kind of disturbing,
 
Wow

I went to the archives and read a couple of stories she wrote about her son and husband and all I can is WOW. A real treat!

I am on my way to see my sister to see if see has time for a quickie.
 
looked also

I posted a month or so ago looking for her too.Her stories are the best i ever read on the subject.The comment made about fantasy and reality is true.Reality it not all simple with no repercussions.
 
Her username was kinkybelle_bi. For whatever reason, she's wiped all her stories, and her blog, from the net, but some can still be read via the internet archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20130418...s/memberpage.php?uid=1145767&page=submissions


OMG, thank you. I've been wondering where she went. I loved her "loving my daughter" series and was about to read her others as well until she suddenly disappeared. It's too bad she deleted everything, she was a good author, but I guess I understand its a risk if you put your real life incest experiences on the internet.
 
but I guess I understand its a risk if you put your real life incest experiences on the internet.

Not to mention if you are caught seeking a whole bunch of them out to read on the Internet--and to collect and redistribute.
 
Back
Top