New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 year old bbw looking for fun. I have my vibe and im ready to roleplay. I like daddy/babygirl, incest, vampires (obviously lol), and being in control. Kik is the same as on here. Ill be waiting
 
Really?

We all know you like to swipe other women’s men from under their nose and then when you get them in your room you ban them. Good luck finding some other innocent men to corrupt. Sad how you hurt others to make yourself feel good.


Are you serious right now? Come on this is an adult site and we should all act accordingly. First of all you are a married woman, the man in question is a married man, you live states apart... come on get real lady. I am also a married woman who has no intention on changing my status. I am sorry if he finds me more interesting and wants to chat with me. Maybe you should work on yourself. Oh, and you got banned for the same stupid thing that you are doing right now... Nobody wants a dramatic psycho in there room. I use lit and kik as an escape from reality, everything and I mean everything is fun and games. I am sorry if you have let your emotions get the best of you and you no longer know the difference between reality and virtuality, but that is not my problem. Please take your drama to some place else as I am here to fuck and cum. Thank you have a great Day!
 
At work, any ladies want to make it exciting? Incest? Blackmail? Hit me with a pairing and lets have a good time.

Steveo211278
 
Long time

It’s been a while since I have posted or been on KIK. Time to check it out again and see who is on. I’m a straight male in my 30’s and looking to talk about all kinds of topics. Just let me know what you are into and we can see if we share interests. The worst that can happen would be we don’t click, don’t be shy! Tallguy8233 on KIK.
 
Message me

Hi everyone. 23/F/USA

I'm on right now! Looking for people who are open minded and detailed. Preferably people who like to write and will help get me off through storytelling. Message me if interested!

KIK: PrincessNatP
 
Very submissive girl on for a bit. Love detailed RP that’s a bit taboo. And love to show off.

Only on for a little while and ready to be your plaything.

Kik: openblossom. Tell me you are from Lit and how you want to play.
 
Very submissive girl on for a bit. Love detailed RP that’s a bit taboo. And love to show off.

Only on for a little while and ready to be your plaything.

Kik: openblossom. Tell me you are from Lit and how you want to play.

Daddy just sent baby girl a message. :kiss:
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Chciagoland Male

M/W/M 45 Chicagland area.....
Free up to chat and/or more with females....my Kik is
ChicagoMikey
 
Good morning ladies. Open minded 45/m working from home today and looking for a fun female to help get through the day. I’m on Kik at kyler215.
 
let's have fun

I'm a late 40's male who enjoys sexy/flirty chat with a woman who's not afraid to say what she wants. I'm looking for long term chat buddies. If you're interested in getting to know each other my kik name is scotty6137
 
I am always up to chat with another woman or couple! 42, inshape and love to chat and send pics back n forth!

KiK; mysecretplace1
 
Home alone

43 athletic male home alone looking for a kinky gal for chat and perhaps some pic trading to enjoy the night. Kik I'D is the same. sot1974
 
Good morning ladies. 45/m working from home again today and looking for a female to help pass the day with fun, open minded chat. On Kik at kyler215
 
Cooper001

Older bi male Lancaster Pa, looking for a stroke buddy, maybe more. Would love to expose my bi side.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top