Bimales that like Crossdressers/Transgendered

I'm dying to take Tgirl to pound town!!

I’d like to chat with a TG or a cross. Longtime fantasy. PM if interested.

Ditto!!! ;)
There has got to be some beautiful, fine CD's, trans on this site from KY in particular!! I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! ;)
 
Perhaps my biggest fantasy is to be with a passable CD, I found them amazing sexy. If you are one and care to chat please feel free to pm me!
 
i have to admit i love the feeling of soft satin sexy panties and bras and pantyhose with garter under a cute teddy or romper but the best feelings are the ones you have on the inside, so feminine and submissive. can anybody relate with those feelings?

Yessssssss!
 
Sounds like a lot of us Bi curious guys are looking for the same thing. Transgender or passible CD with a working cock to play with. Hope one of you guys find it.

That is a definite fantasy for many a bi-curious guy. Don't know where to meet one (now that CL banned those ads) and don't know that I'd have the nerve to do anything even if I did. It's still fun to think about though...
 
i have to admit i love the feeling of soft satin sexy panties and bras and pantyhose with garter under a cute teddy or romper but the best feelings are the ones you have on the inside, so feminine and submissive. can anybody relate with those feelings?

I can totally relate to those exact feelings. I have what may be classed as an alpha male job, but when I dress in nice lingerie my feminine side comes clearly to the fore and all I can think about is being with a guy and being taken as a woman. I've only ever been with one man that way, and I loved the feeling of a man inside, but being married gives me so little opportunity. But I can live in hope of repeating that glorious experience.
 
Cooper001

Have never but I would. Love a man wearing white panty hos to set on my face
 
I have only had one experience with a man who regards himself as a woman. It was recently and after several messages back and forth he invited me to his/her house. I arrived to find her dressed in high heels , thigh high stockings. a wig, full makeup with red lipstick. Frilly panties and bra under a sexy mini dress. I kissed her with some deep kisses and complimented how sexy she looked. As we were kissing I slid my hands up her stocking tops and felt her sexy panties. She had in our emails expressed a desire to do a fashion show to show me all the sexy outfits she had gotten for me to enjoy. She had wonderfully long legs and since her /his wife was out of town we had lots of time to enjoy. The show was great and I had stripped down and lightly stroked my cock as she twirled and posed in thongs and panties and negligees. I had her step close to me and slide her panties down. Her penis was very tiny but I was able to suck her tiny balls and cock all into my mouth at once. I licked her cock and sucked on it as I had her tell me about her past sexual experiences. Perhaps because of her tiny cock she had always been a bottom for anal sex. Always having safe sex and actually with a very recent medical paper showing her disease free. We played on her bed naked and used our mouths to give one another pleasure. She was shaved with an incredible ass and I confess i tongued her some in between sucking her cock. I don't care for anal sex so we used our mouths to satisfy one another. It was very enjoyable but I do wish she/he has a larger cock. Not necessarily huge but a nice mouthful would have been nice. She was my only experience in the last 45 years so I guess I will meet her again.
 
Agreed

I'm interested in chatting with any cd/tr/bi. Would love to explore this further. I'm available on kik jammin111222 to chat.
 
I know this sounds like the stereotypical bi-curious straight guy, but I have certainly fantasized about servicing an attractive trans girl or CD.
 
Beautiful pictures. Just lovely. I have always wanted to be with a cross dresser.
 
Back
Top