Selling your soul? No, just a pint or two.. (closed for one)

Lily

Toes press to hard wood as heels brace and trembling legs flex to lift from floor. His fingers trail and tickle, caressing up as they go and drive me further over into mindless bliss. Lifting, serpentine like motions of body flexing, lifting and sinking. Rising before him as he tugs the panty aside, as his hot breath bathes the slick heat below, robs me of reason, of awareness of anything beyond him and I whimper for him. Reaching down to tug panties, wishing them out of the way, uncaring if they aren’t, “please?” rasps out in soft coo, splayed digits tear through his hair, curve that scalp and tug him to me, to press that mouth of his closer, to the rise and fall of glistening folds. “God, Evan?! Don’t tease me!” whispers out in a rush of words, tripping over tongue and trembling mouth, squeezed off from arousal and trying so hard to be quiet!

Resting on shoulder, on heels as bare glistening flesh presses hard to ungiving wood, we do not move as I am wedged rather nicely into place before him, to feast on.. to fuck. A growled little whine comes, straining, biting nails into his scalp and tugging him nearer still. Wetting lips, those blue-green eyes roll shut, as lips peels apart to utter out another stuttered moan of pleasure, his breathing washing over such tender bits that I can feel every nuance of his exhale as if he were fully touching me, tasting me and he knows what he is doing to me! The wretched man! God! I adore the hell out of him, but if he keeps this up, I am going to roll him to his back and do as I please to him, with him, on him… “Sweet jesus!” hisses out, nails raking inner thigh, pressing into tender wanton muscle in such a delicious strong stroke that I feel it to my womb that twitches, seeping out adorations and praise in welcome of more. He kisses my pussy, a brief little touch that has me arching up from floor and gasping for air, to come down onto his strong hands and find myself held to his whims, his mouth at a height he wishes me to be. My God!

A blush comes, unbidden as the waft of heavy hot breath and cool air conditioned building, as outer lips part and spread before his eyes. He is literally face to … cunt, and there is no hiding anything from him now! “Evan!” growls out in want, fingers diving down to cover over wet cunt he nearly burrows his nose into. I feel his lips, his tongue in faint passing kiss my fingertips, before he turns to nibble on inner thigh and down the crease of sex and thigh. Lower still, to sensitive ass and his hands part, drawing my cheeks open, my pussy wider still. As middle fingers slips into the gap of aching need, his tongue brushes that little space between pussy and anus, “Fffffuck!” bursts out, hissed between biting teeth and captured lower lip, straining to spread, to push into that decadent delicious sensation of his tongue grazing in the most.. depraved locations and my god! I LIKE IT!

“Oh! OH! fuck, yeah!” Chuckles out in a husky wanting tone, and I release his poor hair nearly tugged by the roots, to slide down and join his cupped hands in their strive to keep me parted and open, exposed to his dirty little tease. Had I known just how wicked he was… Thought’s scatter, pussy is quaking and rippling in want, in need of filling when he answers my wanting little grunts and groans by pressing those fingers into leaking slit. Lifting up and sinking down in the slightest of movements, a dance of sorts at an odd angle with the desire to drive that tongue deep into the ache he’s created, the void of need that burns for him to fill it up. With tongue, with fingers, with cock! It matters not to me now, just fuck me! “Lick my ass!” faint little whimper of words come, encouragement, praise, pleas, all of it! My god, I want to stuff something deeper in cunt, into hungry ass, mashing up and down that slick writhing muscle.

Shaking so badly, feeling so light headed and weak, I can not focus to hold my weight up and hands slap the floor and spread out as far as can be. Leverage, to grind and ride, to buck and hump myself into his face, to that tongue and fingers sinking into me. Ripples of lust and need bathe me in a fine sheen of moisture, sweating and twitching in uncontrollable motions and still it is not enough! “Fuck me!” Begs, repeating the plea as I rub my sweet spots to a rough grind. Tensing up more and more, until ass sinks to the floor with a cry of denial, of need so acute that It takes all my self control not to pounce on the man, rip those slacks open and stuff myself on his hard curved meat until I was screaming the roof off this place! Our eyes meet, lock and hold, I will never forget the look in his eyes, the expression on his face as he rose over just enough to fasten that sensual full mouth of his over my clit, suckling to me as I buck and lose all restraint. His fingers a blur, saw in and out of me, pressing to a spot that is driving me over this unforeseen cliff and shoves me right over that edge!

Wide mouth gaped, to ceiling as eyes roll back and fine little pinpricks of sharp shocks pierce behind eyes, making them water, making my entire being reach for him, to some unknown extension of body and mind to float free on the wildness of release. “Fuck me! FUCK ME! Ffucking fuck MEeee!” Possessed by something, the bucking, wild and unhinged, without smooth motion but with driving need. It burns raw and hot and deep as cunt convulses and pulls at him, shoving at me. Higher, harder, please? PLEASE!? Reeling again and again, each new wake of orgasm takes me higher, splintering deep, hard that breaks in a burst of hot, naked need of this man in the most basic of the term. Lights go off in my eyes, within my head as ears ring and cries shatter the quietness of the warehouse. There’s no hiding what’s happening, even if not immortal with sensitive hearing.. I do not fucking care! Orgasm robs me of control, releases me of pent up need and ache and as I start to unwind, to think again to have muscle control and movement back I reach for him and pull him by shirt and shoulder, rising up to meet his slick lips and wicked tongue. To kiss him deeply as the last racking shocks of my orgasm make me twitch and shudder in his hold.

“Oh… my… GOD!” huffs out to his lips, smearing to my own, mashing between pants, between labored words that strain to be spoken, past shaking and trembling limbs, hands, shattered mind and the scent of release..
 
Evan

OH MY GOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP, I want to scream. Jesus, I know I have teased you, edged you consciously made you want to go crazy with need, desire and lust, quiver, sweat, I want your pussy to god damn explode in fire to only let your juices douse raging flame as cunt spasms and releases into my mouth and I savor and swallow your extended orgasm. I love how your body needs, I love how your voice screams and moans, I love, I Love, I LOVE everything about this woman, her mind, her wit, her body, her spread legs, and her needy, delicious, wonderful, magical cunt. But god shut up. My cock twitches, it aches, it screams to me from below as she screams from above. God damn it listen to her, “Fuck me! FUCK ME! Ffucking fuck MEeee!” listen, Jesus Christ listen, “Fuck her! FUCK HER! Ffucking fuck HErrr!...listen buddy, this is a partnership…you are not forcing her…for Christ sake I am half expecting to feel her open your zipper and put a strangle hold on me until I can’t breath and she has been able to happily stuff me in to her oh so magical tunnel…what are we shooting for here, Sainthood? And let me be clear, if that is your new agenda, I AM OUT”. I get it, I have a fucking python coiled in my pants, he has extended, wants and needs to strike and eat as well, and his handler won’t let him go. Oh, he could take and enjoy the feast that selfish mouth is delighting in, he could fire and please, and the victim is screaming out in desire of his bite and white, creamy venom.

Finally, my cock shuts up, accepts its fate for today, is frankly growling and grumpy, and I can focus on sweet task of eating at her Y, a meal I plan to attend to often as this is now and will forever more, be my favorite restaurant. “Mmmm Yessss,“ I murmur as my lips surround clit and I suck, suck, suck until I feel most gratifying release. Jesus feel her body, how needy, how giving, how alive…sweet cunt explodes into face, pushing with such force of want and pleasure…my face is soaked, I smell, taste, devour my lover….my Love. I ride her and please her to conclusion, I am gentler in helping her come down. Oh, Lilly, let this be us, I want to make you come every day, hell every hour if I can, let me offer to your shrine…let me use all my body, all my imagination…to let your body just coil, fire, coil fire as often and as gloriously as I can.

She slows down, and hands find shirt, and she is pulling me up…eyes still dance, my little tigress is still hungry, not like before, but hungry nonetheless. I love the fire in those eyes, I want it, I want it in my life, every night, every day, I know we can sustain it, the sexual chemistry is so strong, so natural, an eternal flame of desire. My face is covered in her juices but neither of us blanch, we engage in long, lust filled, hungry, hungry kiss tongues coiling and embracing, tasting and enjoying, FUCK it feels amazing. I feel her little body still enjoying the after shocks of such complete orgasmic release, and I brake kiss, and lay her back down, hovering over, and looking into twinkling eyes, and slightly embarrassed but very happy smile. “Lilly, I am so sorry, I thought you needed to feel release, and I thought I could do a better job…I do hope you are able to really enjoy the next orgasm you share with me”.


My eyes were twinkling as I spoke, a huge grin on my face, and I bent down to kiss her, my hand went down to again cup her sweet sex, and gently pet my girl, “You know this is mine now don’t you? I spoke to her while I was down there and she swore her solemn fidelity”, I felt her hand touch my hardness, “Yep, just like he swears same to you”. I leaned down th kiss again, enjoying the light petting and intimacy of the moment, and then I heard the knock and I could see Nolan’s head just below the opening to the stairs ,”I heard the moaning and screaming subside, so I assumed the mistress was no longer in ‘peril’” he chuckled, Smart Ass. “No, Nolan, I think she has survived her dilemma”, now we were both having fun, although the look on Lilly’s face was not particularly entertained. “Sir, I think we should commence the blood draw now, and that will still give the two of you time to enjoy dinner and any ‘dessert’ you may desire”. Again he was chuckling as he trundled back down the stairs to get his equipment ready…and I was pretty sure I was blushing a bit.
 
Lily

“Practice makes perfect, doesn’t it?” Stormy blue eyes focus in on his, lifting up once more to lap tongue over both lips in a single swipe. Fingers wrap the wrist touching me so intimately, pressing him into soaked quivering sex still wanting to feel the stretch of being stuffed, over and over again. The smart ass, yet I am smiling at him.. In a feral, I am going to eat you up, kind of smile. Our breathing is still labored and he tastes of me, glistening in the light. In closer I lean, to brush lips to honeyed cheek, lips and chin. Wetly kissing, tasting my all over this man’s face, jesus! If he thinks I am going to let him escape… Fingers reach and wrap the swollen cock kept from me within his slacks, bulging out and all but begging me to take him out to play.

“I heard moaning and screaming subside..” Nolan’s voice carries up and the humor in his tone is not mistaken. A low growl comes from me, and if I could find something to throw at the man, I would!

Dilemma?! “I am going to bite you and fire him!” hisses out in a growl, the ache put on hold thanks to inopportune interruptions! AGAIN! God damn it people can’t you see I am trying to FUCK here!? I am going to fire them all! Fuck dinner, and dessert! Falling back to the floor, I release Evan and let him .. sort himself out and back into a some what comfortable position.. given how fucking hard he is and throbbing, no doubt the man wants to burrow into me as much as I want to feel him do so too. The cool floor feels amazing! Just so damned amazing against the heat of my back, my thighs and I can feel Evan tugging my lacy little thong back into place, with a kiss to the material carefully returned to cover aching cunt. Another little growl comes, from his actions, from the press of lace covered lips to my poor clit. I feel amazing! I do! But damn, I really want to feel him explode inside me, deep!

“There is a bathroom at the end in my bedroom..” I motion across the way where he can freshen up before going down. Smiling as he gains his feet only to sink back down and lift me up against him. Hands trace his chest, his shoulder and throat, wrapping as he carries me to the bedroom and sets me on top of my bedding. “We both need a little freshening up..” his voice was a low aroused growl and fuck! It sounds so damned hot when he growls at me like that. We both scent of sex, of my arousal and he is right.. I should probably find dry panties and wash my inner thighs a bit before going down there. If only Evan knew just how much they would know, even if I hadn’t been screaming down the roof! I can not tell him though but, would it arouse him or make him a little self conscious? I thought he was a more tame, shy kind of man but he is anything but! There is much he keeps locked down under tight control… I want to find out more, I aim to too! I watch him wash his hands, his face and dry. Watch him untuck his shirt and open his slacks to fix his shirt, adjust his cock… and without thought, memories come of last week.. of wrapping lips around that and swallowing him..

“my god…” A groan comes out, fists grab bedding and I feel my pussy clench and release a hot slick drollop of need into thong. We exchange places, and quickly. Thank you! I need to wash up, to brush cloth over ache of ice cold as I can possibly get. I wash my face, forehead and throat. Rub the cloth over chest and then down into center. Stepping out of the thong, it is tossed into a laundry bin though I am tempted to send him home with yet another pair of my panties. It makes me smile, grin actually. But No, Lizzy might discover those and that would cause undue pain. Straightening my hair, I lead Evan down to the kitchen and island, sit to a stool as Nolan arrives with the medical kit and Evan finds a seat with me at the bar. I ignore both Nolan and Eric’s looks, pinched grins and grab for a glass of wine. Shifting to sit with legs crossed, only then realizing I had not put on another pair of panties. My eyes meet Evan’s and I see that he is very much aware of that as well. Deviant little pervert that I am, I swing my crossed legs his way and smile.

“What are we having for dinner tonight, Nolan?” My thighs uncrossing and recrossing as Nolan works to tie off Evan’s right arm, “Crab fettuccini,” He said some other things, but my mind was tuning him out, focused so intently upon Evan and those blue eyes of his. I, for once, knew exactly what he was thinking. I could see it in his eyes and all I could silently scream back is, ME TOO! He peeks down at my nipples poking through the peach dress, only making them pucker up tighter, then skim lower and I know what he is hoping for sight of as the slit in my dress is very close to the pussy he just had his tongue stuffed in.

My god! He is still hard as a rock, I can see that clearly and he is going to give blood! Talk about fucking torture, if I drink it.. Would it send me into orgasm all over again? A couple of days and it will not be laced with so much endorphins, but fresh.. If I have it right now? It makes me groan, makes me exhale heavily and try to return to sipping the wine provided, not thinking about coming all over again. If I reach out right now, place my hand on his thigh, brush my arm just a bit to him, I would gliding along the full blood engorged length of him.. Would he shiver? Would he moan for me? Would he give in and forget this agreement? It’s very hard to remember the promise made to wait when every cell of my body is humming his name out in a siren’s call. I have to turn away from him before I do something really bad and climb over his lap, right here.. right now, fuck who ever is foolish enough to stay and watch!

“Dinner is ready.” Eric called from a few feet away, setting out plates and a large serving dish full of fresh Fet. “Perfect timing..” Nolan said, pulling the needle from Evan’s vein and covering it with cotton ball and tape. Had that much time passed already? With us staring at one another like starved refugees? I saw Nolan glance at me a few times, I knew he was watching me, watching Evan and he was grinning more often than focusing on his task. Let him stare, grin and think whatever he wants to. He just better get used to it, because Evan will be mine. I am not going to let him go, not going to let him age and die either. One way or another, I would have him.. forever. Sliding off the stool, I feel his hand at my back as he approaches the table. Sitting into the chair he pulls out for me, watching as he sits so near I can touch, I could taste him from here.

“How was the lesson?” Eric asked with a soft smile, to which Nolan gave him a very wide eyed ‘I cant believe you just asked that!’ look. Evan’s eyes went wide and I about spit out my wine, a bubble of laughter carrying, “Quite well, we have to work on lifts of course…” My eyes met Evan’s as I spoke. “It may take a few more lessons to get the .. intricacies of such a lovely dance to perfection..” If his face buried in my cunt was to count as dance lessons? He did have me squirming all over the damned place. A wicked little grin lift, eyes focusing on Evan’s for a long, meaningful moment. “This dinner is delicious, guys. Thank you. Have either of you eaten?” I asked turning my attention to Nolan and then to Eric, whom both were nodding in unison. “Yes, we have plates set aside, watching the game.” Eric speaks on, but Eric is mortal and he hadn’t heard nearly as much as Nolan had. “We will be in the other room if you need us, Madam.” Nolan grabbed Eric and pushed him across the room, trying to give us a little privacy and yet throwing me a wink in passing. The wretched beast! It made me laugh again, embarrassment slowly ebbing away. We all have needs, don’t we? Even immortals.
 
Evan

I am afraid that Nolan will come up, or worse Eric. I DO NOT want them to see Lilly like this, she is mine and I have enjoyed how I made her feel and I love how sexually uninhibited I have just been able to enjoy her. But I am old fashioned, a throwback romantic, and I very much believe in and desire a woman who also believes in “a lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets”. I chuckle, or hardwood floor in this instance. So, I slide her thong back across her soaking wet sexy, and I kiss my fingers and let them gently caress her one last time. Her aroma blooms vibrantly in the room and I deeply inhale and enjoy her.

It won’t be long before this is simply the foreplay to our bodies being intertwined in passionate and prolonged love making. For now though, I enjoy what we have, and tasting her, feeling her cum in my mouth, her body releasing, is incredible and only makes my desire to have more that much stronger, and the anticipation of that moment all the more exciting and thrilling. “There is a bathroom at the end in my bedroom…” I nod, and appreciate the thought, “We both need a little freshening up.”, I growl. Many things are going through my mind, first and foremost is how desperately I want to end this symbolic charade and plunge my steely and so needy cock, into her depths, take her and explode into her painting her with my seed, and more specifically marking this most desired territory as mine and only mine…hopefully forever more.

But I also growl at the exposure I feel for her and us, and I am mad at myself. I know I gave Lilly enjoyment, Christ anyone within a mile should have hear her, but I also exposed her. Those screams are for she and I, our enjoyment, not them, and part of my job as the man is to protect her, hold her body sacred and keep it unto ourselves. A certain degree of exhibitionism is a turn on to anyone, but discretion was absolutely imperative for him to enjoy it, just their dirty little secret. He enjoyed a beautiful woman on his arm, all men did. Lizzy had always been sexy, and Lilly might even be sexier, but he never wanted it to be overtly exploitive, teasing but not x rated. The reality of that exposure is quite different. I look at her spent little body in my arms, and I know, I want to experience everything with her, test any boundary she desires, completely sate each other’s every need…but it will be us, I won’t, and don’t want to, share her. I look into her eyes, and hope that is what she wants too.

So many thoughts are running through my head as I am in her bathroom and washing my face. The cool water feels good, I tuck in my shirt, and adjust my still hard and wanting cock to a less stressful position. I hear, “My God” and peak out to watch her body enjoy one more post orgasmic tremor. I smile as I walk out, “I know, I want to finish this too, but just think how incredibly good it will feel when we actually enjoy each other completely”. I wait for her, and I watch her remove her panties and place them in the wash. She is so hot, and a surge of unabated desire again courses through my body. I look away, still not sure if I should be watching this, despite our recent intimacy. I do not notice immediately that she either forgot or chose not to put on panties.

We walk down stairs and I see the expressions on their faces, the little smirks, and I feel both ashamed and angry. God damn it, this is private, can’t I enjoy her without you too listening in. I stay composed though, that is my strength, and I go to have Nolan prepare and draw my blood. Dinner sounds terrific, but my eyes are on her. Nolan is facing me, and Eric is at the stove, I am next to Lilly, and as she crosses her legs, and, given the high slit of the dress, there is little doubt she isn’t wearing panties. My eyes stare, and then find hers, and receive a devlish grin. Is she tormenting me on purpose? So cruel, but so sexy. I am torn, between what I know is appropriate and what my body craves. I want to let my hands slide up thighs, slip finger back into wet folds and again taste sweet nectar. I am hard, she is wet, she could straddle me right here and we could complete the exchange of all bodily fluids. I can imagine her there, here, riding me and I get harder, twitching, and she knows it. She crosses and recrosses sexy legs, never flashing, but oh so solicitous. I double check and convince myself Nolan can’t see, and Eric, sees our eyes, but has no idea of the teasing happening below the counter top.

Finally done, cotton and a bandage is put on the location of the blood draw. I am frothing at the mouth, hungry for food and Lilly. I am trying to be good, but those legs, that slit, and her sweet cunt beckon, call to me, and my knees feel weak. God damn, I just had a pint of blood taken and feel every other drop of blood is down in my rock hard prick. I clench my PC muscle but that sends pleasant spasm down my length. I think about the fettucine, she is just about to get double down on white sauce. I guide her to her chair at the dinner table. We sit close and stare at each other, hungry for much more than food, we are electric. “How was the lesson?” Fine, I want to snap, I am not interested in chit chat, but I stay quiet, and slide my finger up and down her arm. My breathing is more like panting…and I want to be alone. “Quite well, we have to work on lifts of course…It may take a few more lessons to get the .. intricacies of such a lovely dance to perfection..” Yes, perfection will exist inside her, cock buried deep in cunt, legs gripping me like a vice, and me driving into her with reckless abandoned…yes we need to work on that part, over and fucking over.

Lilly exchanges pleasantries with the me, I can’t, I am too consumed with lust and need. She wanted to create this fervor and she got it…my god I am hungry and so horny…I feel as if my cock may very well explode in my pants and I frankly don’t want to put on an embarrassing show. Finally, mercifully Nolan speaks up, “We will be in the other room if you need us, Madam.” With those words, I take my eyes off her and look up at Nolan, I am almost pleading. ”Nolan, please, Lilly and I don’t have much time left, please refrain from coming back into see us if at all possible, I will reach out to you when I am ready to leave…but thank you for everything”. He has not even left the room when I reach down beneath the table…I am starving…but can’t decide which appetite must take precedence…I take a huge bite of the crab and pasta and swallow in one huge bite…I then take the hand I set down on her thigh and run it up between her legs pressing down and in to her warm, wet opening…Jesus Christ, have I ever been this hungry in my life? I don’t think so…
 
Lily

One heel kicks out to the side, parting lean thighs and dress higher to his manipulations, exposing bare pussy perched just in his reach and touch. A soft suck of air fills the room and those hungry eyes follow each and every one of his motions. Following the way he shovels that food into his mouth, chewing hastily, swallowing as two strong deft fingers find their way into my soaked slit to probe at my cunt.

"Eat.." Crooked smile lifts, and I can see it in his eyes. He wants to eat, all over again, but it isn't pasta on his mind. No doubt about it when those clean manicured fingers thrust up into honeyed hole and wiggle. Mouth gapes open wide, staring at him with breath lodged like a damned brick in my throat. Bastard! God damn, I do love this man! A chuckle finally manages to come out on heavy release of air, "Sweet Jesus!" Hips tilt and thighs splay wider, "Not what I meant, Evan.." Husky words pour out in a rush as I fight every single cell in my body screaming at me, MOUNT HIM!

Another bite goes into his mouth, his eyes momentarily shift off of me just long enough to stab a few more bits of food off of his plate and stuff it into his mouth. Fingers close about his wrist, shifting forward onto that cupping palm and thrust, to part myself with straining tendons and eager mash of cunt down into that delicious stroke of his. To grind that delicious pleasure in deeper, more rough and eager to coat his fingers in my cum. I hold his wrist to my want, in my need and rub at him in slow grinding motion. Our eyes on one another, our mouths silent as eyes undress the other and our minds, we're already balls deep in my twitching pussy. Slow does knees come together as ass shifts back off of fingers, only to slice open wide and tip pelvis into fleshy palm and slide forward. Muscle flex, legs shimmy before his eyes as hungry little snatch keeps on steadily gliding upon him. Motions match the song playing over the speakers that surround us, the hunger as naked on my face as can be, of my want, there should be no doubts. There is something so soul deep and sexy in the way he is watching me, I can almost feel him touching every secret, delicate spot of my body.


I hear the clatter of fork to his plate, my eyes lift from his tented slacks to those gorgeous eyes and my pupil dilate in awareness, in desire. He's reached that point, the boil over that pulses between us and yet.. we gave each other our word.. Rising off of him, my honeyed slick glistening on each tidy thick finger tip, tugging that peach tight dress up and over my head, I step to him and sink, naked and straddling into his lap. "I'm hungry.." but not for food that I never eat. Not for blood either, just him. All of him. Fingers lift as eyes remain locked on one another's, stripping his shirt open so that I may reach down and caress his flat nipple. Lips lower to brush, sample and coax him into opening up, willingly he meets me as if reading my mind, my soul. My god!


Button is pushed open, zipper slipped down before fingers of my own shift into my center, to stroke and sink deep within my self. Growled sighs meet his lips, taste off of tongue, we wrestle as I fuck myself on him. Rocking atop as if he were within me, where we both wish him to be. Need him to be. Crave even. "So.. fucking hungry.." Whispers to those sensual lips of his that taste of me. I like his musk, I really like his musk swamped primarily by my own. "I taste good.." Grins a bit cockily as slick fingers flick at his nipple, coating yet another part of him in MY scent. "I believe you said this pussy was yours?" Head shifts to one side as sly eyes watch his every expression, cling to every stuttered breath that leaves this man's throat. Yes, baby.. Growl for me. Moan for me.. Feed me..


Pulling those slacks open, I push forward and press my wet slit to his hard abs. "Shhhhhh…" He opens to speak and I press those slick cunt coated fingers over his would be words of reminder. "I know..." Lifting and sinking against him, "Touch me.." Encourages as his hands stroke my ass, my back and yet resist as he has no wish to lose control, I can feel it in him.. he wants to! But we can not.. Can we? Or can't we? The next song begins to play and I can feel the drive within matching the beat and I know deep within, I will fuck him. Now, right here.. Leaning in to him, tongue laps a wet streak across where I painted him in pussy, with his pussy.. "You know my thoughts?" Teases as lips find ear lobe, to whisper, to lap and lick and suckle at lobe as fist takes his meat in hand, stroking to the beat of music, of need throbbing in my body, my mind.


"Trust me.." Mushroom tip is pushed through slit, but does not enter. Back and forth with grunt and deep wanting groans, I drive this man's prick between those full slick heated folds, coating him in the creamy goodness he coaxed out of me until I can feel it slick my own gripping fingers ringing that thickness. "Trust in me, love.." Whispers so softly into his ear, I can feel his shiver, see the goose bumps rise across his throat and I want to bite him so fucking badly right now! FUCK! I can't! I mustn't! Son of a … Pebbled nipples press into wall of hard chest, his fingertips biting into my fleshy round ass and .. the beast growls in feral need, ending off in a long soft purr and a full mash of lithe form into his.

I push him to my ass, that tight little dark pucker of nerves that makes me scream, makes me squirt and drives me into a fuck beast.. Trust me? a grin flashes as I lap at that ear, lobe and jugular before drawing away, that mushroom tip pressing at back door, soaked.. ready to fulfill my decadent need for his seed to burn into me in ANY way possible.. and I lower, pressing that tight ring over him until I feel it give and that thick head pops within the hottest grip imaginable, only to begin a slow, steady bounce.


Mmmmmm! "FUCK!...Yeah.." Forehead presses to his, eyes fall closed as pleasure steals over me inside and out. That pleasure twinged with pain and stretch and those fucking delicious nerve endings firing off that make my entire sex AND womb clench down in ache and need! MY GOD! "Fuck! Fuck my ass!?" Pleads out as I take it anyway. I want, I know he needs and I know just how to get it out of him and where those jets of cum need to be.. Mine!
 
Evan

Every look, every word, every touch, screams ‘YES’. ‘YES, Evan, I want you, feel me take your hand, watch me spread my legs, feel how wet I am, how I grind into you, how I hold your wrist there, see the lust in my eyes’. I watch those eyes, I feel that grind, I feel the heat and wetness of your cunt…I know you want to make love to me, actually no, I know you want to fuck me, pound me…I should run, protect my promise to Lizzy…but do I? NO. I sit there, I fire my fingers deeper….Her cunt feels so good, my finger play and fuck…my prick throbs, my cock could explode just on the feel of her. I want her to cum, watch her eyes as she quivers and explodes on my fingers. She is so incredibly sexy, and as hard and wanting as I am, this is about her, I have wanted to please her over and over and watch her reaction…forever more, crave my touch.

She spreads, grinds, drives and…slides back and gets up? NO, No, no…wait a minute, what is she doing? Christ, the look in her eyes, a predator, a predator who knows her prey wants her more than life itself. I briefly look down and my fingers, wet with her cum, I am about to bring them to my mouth, savor her flavor, suckle her desire, from my fingers, but she is moving, and I have to watch her…I can’t miss a second of the Lilly show. She has me…I don’t want to admit it…but I have never felt this kind of passion…it isn’t just electricity…it is fucking lightning between us. At any moment, I would not be shocked to have us combust into flames at any moment.

She knows I am watching, staring as she pulls her dress up over her head….my body, jerks, my cock screams, “Oh fuck can I just cum now?” instead he pulses and jerks…but it is my eyes, I stare, scan up and down, take it all in…MY GOD, she is spectacular…and MINE. I know that now, there is no more courting…we are committed…even if our minds had doubts…twangs of conscience…every other fiber of our beings has committed…all they want to know his how we touch more of each other…get closer…become one singular, beautiful machine of sexual symphony.

She is on me, and she lifts her leg up, slowly, elegantly…I stare into her pursed and open lips of her pussy, her perfect little foot, then her toned, delicious thigh, then my sweet, sweet, cunt hover over me…I inhale her sweet smell, savor her musk…has a soaking wet pussy ever smelled so good? And she is over me…"I'm hungry..", she says, and she is in control…I have lost any of mine…but I am having the time of my life.

What Lilly? WHAT are you going to do? I am mesmerized. Again, my eyes go up and down, take her in…perfect, so perfect. Again our eyes lock, flames fire between our pupils, scorching…blinding…bodies on fire…every cell on fire. My breathing is so heavy…my heart is pumping out of my chest…but I am speechless, what Lilly, what is next…fingers undo my shirt, pants, zipper, and her tongue teases my lips, I open, ‘I am hungry too…so hungry’, our minds, our lust, our wanton desire is one, we are one being. I have never felt this type of desire and and all it does is build stronger with every meeting, every touch, are we burning too hot…can this possibly be sustained? Yes, I know it can, and excitingly almost frighteningly, I think this is just the beginning. Tongues coil, embrace, enjoy…so good. I hear her grown, and it sounds, almost feels like we are fucking…why aren’t we fucking? Shit, we can’t be fucking…sweet Jesus, she is fucking herself, I can see her hand, fingers, up inside her, as we kiss she mastur…no, she FUCKS herself hard, but she is doing it to show me…this will be yours, you made a decision to wait…but this is your…this could be your cock I am riding…I want to be riding…and oh how I want to give it to her…HARD AND DEEP.

I feel her tongue everywhere, in my mouth, on my cheeks, she is not only enjoying me, but she is enjoying herself on me…she should…she is delicious…"I taste good.." You most certainly do…once we are together…my tongue will want to dive into that cunt…appetizer and desert…lapping at her honey….making her sloppy wet…for my incessant penetrations…fuck will we ever leave the bedroom? "I believe you said this pussy was yours?" GROWL, YES IT IS MINE…no other man will ever touch it again, as I will keep it so thoroughly fucked and sated...it will need any time I am not licking it, fucking it or pounding it to recover for our next session. I wonder if she will ever wear panties again…when you keep her as dripping wet constantly as I plan to, don’t they become more nuisance than comfort? My heart beats to boldly for words, but hands grip bare ass and tongue and mouth eat hungrily at hers. She is no longer fucking herself, she is moving to next phase of torture/pleasure…it is such a fine line…what a wonderful COCK TEASE…could I possibly feel more passion…”JESUS LILLY, I LOVE YOU”…it is all I can muster. Wet wonderful cunt rises and slides over my abs…she is marking me…grinding her sex wherever she can…she wants…I want…her body to smell of me everywhere….I want her to lather my body in it!

Finally those fingers pull my pants completely open, and she grabs her cock. Suddenly, my eyes look pleadingly into hers…I know I can’t control myself any more…she needs to be the strong one now…I am too irrevocably lost in lust to stop to say no…to have any judgment whatsoever…”"Shhhhhh…" She presses wet, sex covered fingers to my lips, mmm, I want to lick them, "I know..." she says. She slides slick fingers around my hardness, and I moan, THANK GOD…I am listening barely to the music…its rhythm hypnotic…it speaks to angels, is she my ANGEL…and I hers? This sure feels like heaven…at least the heaven I want, she wants…MY GOD it feels so good to have my cock in her hand…to feel her start to stroke me. I get chills as she whispers, "Trust in me, love.." And I do trust her…I don’t trust myself…but I trust her…she is taking me on a different journey…we will keep our vow…but she will have her cock…somehow. She pushes it up against me, and for the first time ever…I enjoy the wetness, magic of her sex, on my prick…she begins her long slow stripper slides up and down my length…I have to squeeze my PC muscle for all I have not to cum at that first magical touch…Jesus, she is talented…her mouth, her pussy are already giving me pleasures and sensations beyond compare…

Oh I am tempted to adjust…let my cock tip up just enough…that those teasing little lips of her pussy…that hungry little snatch opens and I plunge in and enjoy her completely…I know it won’t be long…but my cock, my length wants to enjoy every inch of her cunt...sweet lips to bottoming out against her womb. But I am good, and god damn I enjoy, the sensitive underside of my prick is stimulated beyond comprehension…my breathing is staggered…I may not come in her…but I am about to paint her opening…I move with her…the song gives us the beat…and oh how we dance our horizontal mombo. Kissing only gets more needy…how is this possible…will we swallow each other…perfect breasts and hard nipples press…I feel everything…my body is Defcon 4…on high alert…missiles ready to launch and fire.

She slides up further, and I feel the pulsating head of my prick against her ass…is this what is next…this doesn’t break the vow…but I would get to fuck her…I so want to fuck her…her eyes are wild child…she NEEDS TO BE FUCKED. Her body stops and hand grabs cock, and points up…it is headed to a hole…I know him…he will take either…despite his master’s fine intentions, he is a slut…and he is not saying no to anything his mistress will offer…he just needs to…has to feed her…fire and claim a hole as his…he knows he will own them all…she has sort of promised that hasn’t she…I wasn’t sure she would be into anal…although her reactions to my tongue had hinted…I love to take an ass…own it…pound it…but only if a woman feels the same way and can get off. I have only done it with Lizzy, but Lilly’s ass is incredible and I want it…where is she taking me…I trust her…and she pushes her little starfish down…the initial pressure is so tight…but my cock is steel…she has soaked me in her juices…was that the plan all along or is this divine inspiration.

I hear the music…ANGEL…then I hear my ANGEL, be the Devil I love…my engorged purple head penetrates, is forced through that protective ring…we both feel the amazing tightness…as my wet, slippery cock slides up, deep inside her, "FUCK!...Yeah.." Our forehead press together…finally we are fucking…she needed this too…her body adjusts immediately, she does not want to be gentle, her body is too needy, thank God…she not only is willing, her body is loving my cock burying deep into her fine ass…she leaves no doubt, “MY GOD!”… "Fuck! Fuck my ass!?" RED BUTTON PUSHED…BOOM, MISSLES LAUNCH FROM THEIR PAD…god yes, my feet press hard to the floor, my legs push down and drive up, and my hips soon buck violently, up and down, up and down, I have longed to pound her, fuck her, and I do. I drive and bounce her I lift her off the ground, her ass impaled by my cock, her arms wrap around my neck…some how we kiss…and I drill her ass…I don’t want to hurt her…but I hear her screams and moans through the kisses…she is not in pain…she is in glory. My woman wanted to be taken, have her man own her…and I own her…I own her mouth…I own her cunt…and I own her ass…and I am never, ever going to give them away or share them. POUND, POUND, POUND, THRUST, POUND, THRUST…her tight ass, takes my swollen passion over and over and over again…WE ARE A FUCKING MACHINE…state of the art…and redlining the tachometer as we go 200 MPH into the curves.

No one could sustain this pace for long…I feel the juices flowing from her…I reach down and first tease then torment, and then press hard on tender, swollen clit. She bucks in, pops up and down and rides hand/thumb and cock. Her nipples look like bullets, she tries to swallow my tongue…I feel her thighs tighten and spasm, her arms spasm…my girl is cumming…finally I get to feel her cum while fucking…her ass clinches even tighter…FUCK it hurts so good as ass strangles cock…a death grip of climax and desire…I damn near stand up as I feel the twitch, balls seizing up…and cock jerk strong…and FIRE…I cum, and cum, and cum…I paint her ass…fire up into her whatever…but MY GOD I cum…I will ooze out of her for days…she will remember how I took her ass and made it mine. I don’t stop, even after the last spasm…I want to just feel a few more thrusts before we break…

We sit back…cock still rigidly in ass, and we still kiss…it is softer, sweeter…for at least a bit our hunger has been satisfied….I finally break and tickle her nose with mine….”I love you Lilly…I love you so much”.
 
Lily

Is everything quaking or just us? Myself? He, most definitely is shaken as much as I and when we kiss... daaaaamn.. It is hard to hear him, past the ringing, past that thundering pulse and the delicious pain/burn of him buried so deep into my ass? HEAVEN! Still, we hold, kiss and eaves off those death grips upon one another. He keeps me pressed to his chest, arms entwined about his neck and hands fully cupping, squeezing each trembling cheek. Still, we taste one another, at leisure pace, between great big gasps for air. Slick skin to skin, and I will smell of him. The thought makes me smile, gives me a once over hard fully body shudder, and another low moan of pleasure.

"Damn!" Rushes out on faint breath, a lop sided grin meeting his blue eyes. "Just.. DAMN!" Fingers thread into his hair and grip, tear and tug with only slight sting as once more our lips fuse, meld and mesh too tightly to allow either free breathing of fresh unmolested air. Tearing free of that kiss, sucking for more air, a bubble of laughter fills the loft. No need to say anything, but we peel free. Bit by bit, in small steps. Letting go to first left his prick free of my locked ass, and kiss again. And again. Hands roam and brush, asking without words, am I okay? To which I smile, and we kiss all over again. Eventually our hands finally leave the other and we rise on watery knees from the chair and table. Into the bathroom we go all over again, washing ourselves up.

"You go ahead and shower," He leans in to kiss me silly all over again and I nod, adding "Nolan will see you home." Teeth rake at the lower lip, tasting him there as I suckle that tender pillow, watching him wash and redress. It is then I know that I have to see him again, before Friday.

"How about I bring dinner over tomorrow, for the three of us?" I ask him, eyes on his expression and those sexy eyes of his. His answer is to turn, grab me, rake his hands down my back and to each cheek all over again, and kiss me dizzy! Long moments past, feasting like wild beasts at each other's lips, tongue, mouths.. Sighing as he lets go, reluctantly so.

"Nolan.." I said as the phone in his pocket chimed. "Time's up, love." Fingers find his cheek, hold his lips to my own and chastely kiss him good night and good bye. "I will bring Chinese tomorrow, text me what you like and Lizzy wants.. I will come by at seven."
 
The kissing, the playfulness, the pure joy of being together is overwhelming. Kiss, her hands in my hair, my hand gripping her back, sliding, loving, kiss, kiss, and kiss again. We are almost giggling, we are so happy, the fusion of our bodies and souls is overwhelming, and kiss and kiss again. She relaxes and let's me slide out, but then she stays, she doesn't want to leave, end this moment and neither do I. It is just so gentle, so loving, and we do not want it to end. Nuzzling, enjoying, and kissing, kissing, kissing.

Her tongue probes my mouth some more, and then mine hers, tasting, soft moans, but not of desire, but contentment, total and complete contentment. When we finally break, there is longing in our eyes, there will be much, much more of this, we are literally in each other's blood. "You go ahead and shower," and I take one last kiss, her teeth grab me, and I wish I could stay and start all over again. A last kiss and I go in and shower.

Every bit of me smells of her, and I wish I could let it linger, but that would not be right. Lizzy, is increasingly not there, I have thought and the next time, hopefully there is a next time, I am going to make sure I tell her what I want to make sure she hears before she goes. I just have to figure out exactly what that is. I wash Lilly off, but as I do, I long to be back here again. I am not wishing for my wife to die, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to finding out what my life can be with Lilly. We are in a magical period, and it is hard to walk away.

I am dressed as you walk in, and I take you in still naked, it is so hard to leave you. She is smiling, "How about I bring dinner over tomorrow, for the three of us?" I smile at the thought of getting to see her tomorrow, "that would be very nice but I don't want..." She waves me off and that is that. I am thrilled at the chance of seeing her again, food is simply a bonus. Nolan rings me, and he is ready, and I know I must leave. I kiss her one last time and begin to walk out,

"I will bring Chinese tomorrow, text me what you like and Lizzy wants.. I will come by at seven." I turn, "thank you Lilly, I will...I will be counting the minutes....tonight was incredible". Our eyes meet and hold each other one last moment before and I walk out and find Nolan waiting down stairs.

The drive home is quiet, my body consumed in post orgasmic bliss. I close my eyes and lean my head back and I am back with her. Lilly naked and straddled over the top of me, riding her hand, fucking herself as if she was fucking me...taking my cock, and, sliding it along her. My god, I can almost feel it and without realizing it, I am in my seat, next to Nolan, sliding my pelvis in and out. I let out a little moan, and really begin to fee..."Sir...SIR", I am startled back to reality and see Nolan looking over at me, eyebrow crooked, a bit of a smile on his face.

"Umm...ummm...sorry Nolan, I guess I was just...." He chuckles, "I think I have a pretty good Idea what you were just...but I assumed you did not intend to do with with me?" Then he tries to stop but laughs, and I laugh to. "My God Nolan, I am sorry, but she is just so...so..." Again he stops me, but this time he is not teasing, but kind. "Sir, I am pretty sure she feels the same way to...you are like souls that were afloat and starving and somehow found the perfect partner...I like your wife very much and I am so sorry this happened to her...but I am happy for my mistress and for you...I am glad you found each other". I nodded, I liked Nolan very much, "and I am glad she found you...and me".

Nolan pulled up, and I climbed out and shook his hand. "Thank you for everything" I was still shaking his hand when he looked up at me, "Say your good byes Sir, I have a very strong sense for these types of things and I am fearful it could be any day...good evening Sir"..."Good evening Nolan". I walked inside and saw Lizzy still sound asleep. I kissed her, I did feel guilty, and even though she had given me her blessing, I couldn't reconcile how unfair it was to her. "I do love you Lizzy, but it is okay, you have left me in a good position, and you have been an amazing wife". I knew she probably couldn't hear me, but I hoped she did....we were at the point where we might not more than one or two more moments.

I went up to bed and stripped down, and slid into bed naked. My entire body still buzzed with the feeling of Lilly, and I cuddled a pillow in my arms, between my legs, I just felt so damn good. I was still softly moaning as I quickly fell off to sleep...
 
Kelly

Across town Lilliana is showering, humming as she waltzes around the loft and shares some cake with Eric while waiting on Nolan to return from his errand. Her smile is glorious, bright, light as a feather mood and so in love that she can not stop singing old love ballads. No one says a word of what was or wasn't heard and when Nolan returns, he drags Eric off to their wing, but not before Lily informs him that tomorrow night, she will go alone to the Richardson's house for dinner with Elizabeth and Evan.


In The Richardson Home:


Lizzy was out and would remain so the entire night and most of the morning as well. The morphine drip was cranked up to keep the woman out of it. The night nurse had been given the reprieve, with an excuse that Kelly did not want to leave Lizzy's side tonight, had a 'bad feeling' and wants to be there in the event of something horrible happening. It is partial truth, as that horrible moment can come any time, but not likely just yet. She waits, below stairs as Evan comes in, says something nice to her and then tucks in his wife with loving words and soft kisses.

Blue eyes do narrow on the couple, disgusted that he clings to the skeleton for dear life and yet fucks that whore, Lilliana. Can smell it on him.. Not really, but can see it. In his springy step and happy eyes, eyes that have lost their shadow of hopelessness. She had watched him for so long, hoping he'd notice her, want her, crave her as much as she does him! But he doesn't seem to notice her, no matter how she dresses, how she behaves! He treats her like a child, a servant. If he would just notice her! She could be good to him too, damn it!

An hour passes and finally she moves to the stairs. Stripping off her shoes as she goes, on silent steps up carpeted floor she moves. She knows where to find him, what he will be doing, sleeping.. Naked and most of the time lately, dreaming of his precious Lily. She would show him that all women are pretty much the same, just some of them are better than the others! Show him her capabilities, how she can thoroughly love a man until he is blind with love, lust and contented too.

Buttons are popped loose, dropping her clothing to the floor just inside the master bedroom. The curtains are pulled tight, all of them as so to cover the room in complete darkness. The door is shut softly, quietly as to not awaken him. Not yet! Her skirt and panties are pushed down, dropping to the floor as she steps out, unhooking her bra and letting it join the rest of her clothing. To the bed she moves, lifting covers and sliding herself, naked as can be in beside him. Watching, waiting as he breathes deep, evenly so. He is moaning in his sleep again, clutching that pillow and when he finally rolls enough to steal it away, she does. Her body slides in, resting against him.

"Lily?" He awakens just enough to recognize there is a woman against him, yet he can not see a thing in this inky black room.
"Mmmmm…" Moans from her throat, a soft hum that he mistakes for consent, as is her intention to mislead him. Her fingers find him, stroking and petting as he grabs her and pulls her against him. He drifts off again but only a moment, only until her fingers wrap his cock and begin to stroke him.
"God, Lily!" He moans, shifting his hips and cock in her stroking fist. "I want you!" utters out, mumbles sleepily but his hands grab at her and pull her under him.
"Yes, please?" She whispers to his ear in a masked garble of moans and breathing, opening to him as she grinds herself against him. "please, love me?" Her tongue darts into that delicate shell, teasing the man into what he craves and she so desperately desires. She takes him, guiding him into her wet pussy, stroking him up and down as he buries his face into the pillow beside her. She can feel his lips on her throat, kissing her as he pushes himself into her sweltering heat.
"Aaaaah…." groans out, he is mostly asleep, half fucking her and half dreaming he is pounding the hell out of his precious Lilliana. He thrusts again and again, his hands grabbing on to her hip, onto her shoulder and his lips travel lower. Pressing to chest, lapping and licking his way to her throat, down then to her nipples, bucking his prick in and out in smooth driving strokes. His rapture so intense and so melded within the dream, he believes he is truly buried to the balls in Lily right now! Faster he moves, harder the head board begins to beat into the wall and louder her cries are becoming, slowly waking him up.
"Fuck me! OH GOD! FUCK ME!" She shrieks, her pussy is convulsing already around his fat prick. Her fingers move to mash to her tender little clit, rubbing for all she is worth, her dreams of being his heightening that spiral to out of control fuck mode. Her cries aren't Lily's, her shrieks are loud, higher pitched almost painfully high in octave. She bucks hard under him, legs locking about his hips to try and trap him within her convulsing cunt!
"EVAN!!!" Kelly cries out, her orgasm ripping her away from earth.

"K-Kelly!?" ..
 
Evan

I find sleep, sweet, deep, deep sleep...my mind can go...relax, refresh, and what is more refreshing, than to go to where the sadness pervading this home is no longer there...it is not that I want Lizzy gone...a huge part of my soul will go with her...but several weeks ago I realized that the kind and loving thing was to encourage her to go...leave that damned morphine drip behind...those hallowed eyes...the never ending pain...and the crushing realization that all the things you most enjoyed, most loved were now the past and there was no more future. If euthanasia were allowed, I would have lovingly applied the syringe...We had our day...our time...and I will love and remember her the rest of my days with all of my heart...there is nothing about what I am finding and feeling with Lilly that changes that. I realize a man can fully love to women and what a gift I have been given to have that experience with such two amazing and glorious partners.

No my dreams go to a point in the future...no longer conflicts...only sweet memories...and a current life with a woman I love...a vibrant life filled with soft, sweet, romantic moments and shared experiences and lustful steamy expressions of pure desire and want. There are no more vows of waiting...are we married...my dreams don't worry about any such conventionalities, but probably...that is my hope and intent if she will do me the favor. No, we are somewhere past the point of those decisions, and long after the point of consummating our relationship. We are at the point of lover's enjoying each other regularly...losing ourselves in the total enjoyment of each other's bodies and each comfortable in initiating and satisfying their need at any time.

Such time is now, I feel her body slide in beside me, my Lilly, my love. Mmmm her warm, wonderful, nakedness presses into mine. "Lilly?" I moan, happy, needy...always craving her body, her soul....her cunt. "Mmmmm" I hear her little purr of consent...has she ever said no...will she?...I hope not...lord knows I won't..we waited long enough...we were good...and now we are ours...completely...vessels for each other's darkest needs...most lustful desires. Now words exchanged, delicate hand simply finds hardening cock...and strokes and pets him into readiness. "God, Lily!...I want you!" Of course she knows this..it is now a familiar refrain...but no matter how often spoken...the request is always heeded and responded to with hunger and desire from my amazing lover. Her only reply a soft, sweet simple, "Yes, please?", a barely audible whisper. I am still asleep, but this dream is good...so fucking good...could I fuck my love in my sleep...yes, I probably could, my body so knows what it wants, what it needs, on both a subconscious and conscious level...that I would find my way in...and let my now throbbing prick, enjoy the warm, wet, pink tunnel where he so longs to dwell.

I barely lift up and my Lilly glides under me, her supple quick movement...legs splayed open, cunt assumably wet and so wanting...her hand never leaves my cock...she knows I am asleep...only the vacillating occasionally into consciousness, but I am armed and dangerous, and she slide my gun into her warm, soaking wet, holster. Oh, I know what to do once there, it needs to thinking or analysis...my body was made to fuck her...and it does the job it enjoys more than any. Grinding, thrusting, pounding, fucking...I drive my cock in over and over...the headboard BANGS into the wall...I am waking more...and I feel her body push back....wait....something...wake up...Evan...it is...different...I bit fleshier...a bit softer...the breasts pushing back against me softer...not the cute, delicious perky B cups and raisin nipples of...NOOOO

"Fuck me! OH GOD! FUCK ME!" She shrieks, I feel her quiver, she is cumming, cumming fucking hard..."EVAN!!!" ....but it is not her...not Lilly...not mine...and now I shriek in horror..pulling out rolling off... trying to grab something to pull over me...but nothing is there...I desperately find the lamp and pull the string...looking back in horror..."K-Kelly!?" ... how was this...I am confused...she is not...she is a bitch in heat...a psychotic with a plan...

"Oh know you fucking don't...not now..." She tries to climb back on me, mount me...grabbing my cock again...it wants to deflate, but physically can't respond that fast and is now in a death grip...she mocks, "Lilly...Lilly...it is not your whore you were fucking it was me...and I deserve to finish you...god knows you didn't mind fucking me...now I get to fuck you..." she tries to mount as I try to push her off..."fuck me Evan...fuck me...finish in me...I deserve it...I deserve your cum"...Jesus, her eyes are flashing...crazy...angry...lustful...FUCKING NUTS!!!

I don't know what to do...her grip is powerful, hurts...and I do something I have never done before or since...I open my palm and slap her across the face...she releases and I push her off as she tumbles to the floor..."Fuck Me ...fuck me...damin it...finish...finish what you started...." I am regaining my composure...and I grab the sheet around my waist..."Kelly...you started this...get your clothes and get out of this house NOW...I will give you 10 seconds or I will throw you out...We will discuss this tomorrow...I don't know what the fuck this is or why you did it...but you need to be gone...NOW"

Whatever spell she was in broke...and tears welled in her eyes..."I...I'm..." I cut her off. "Save it...tomorrow...tonight...now...just leave...10....9...." I didn't need to continue...she grabbed her things and I assume tossed them somewhat on before slamming the door on her way out. I got dressed and went downstairs...I really didn't want Lizzy to have heard any of this...but, if she did I would need to... I didn't finish my thought, as I was downstairs and she was out cold. Something was wrong...she was a light sleeper, even now. I lean in, she is breathing and her frale chest still goes slightly up and down...I check her morphine drip...that seems way heavier than I remember...so I dial it way back...perhaps she had been in real pain and dialed it up...but that seemed to high...if that is what she really needed then she was gone already. I did not go back to sleep, I went and put on a t-shirt and sat their beside her in a chair until I feel asleep...I knew our time was almost up and I wanted to be right there, if and when she awoke...
 
Kelly

"Oh no you fucking don't...not now..." reaching for him, he evades her, backing away with this look of horror she just does not see. So caught up, to overwhelmed with desire, need, hunger that is bone deep and clawed, raking at her cunt with vicious, demands. FUCK ME! It screams in her head, over and over, her hips still move a bit, still press and grind their wet needy juice into his pristine linens. She follows that prick, wobbling and slick from her cunt, from their fucking! Who knew he would be so damned good!?


"Fuck me!" Gasps out, almost a whine, whimpering as her teeth chew on lower lip, as hands reach to stroke him, yet he dances out of her reach again! Denied!? WHY! Why the fuck would he deny her? Why!? WHY NOW!? Of all fucking times to get a god damned conscious, now!?

"Lilly...Lilly..." she mimicked him in a venomous tone, "it is not your whore you were fucking it was me… and I deserve to finish you...god knows you didn't mind fucking me...now I get to fuck you..." She reach again for him, coming up from the bed, stalking him across his own bedroom, her panting growing heavier, her cunt still in throws of release, need and aching so damned bad for more of him! More of that cock, that pistoning thick prick of his..

His hand slaps her, open handed right across the face but it does little to cool her want, her desires. If anything it makes her wetter, hot and throbbing inside and out! Humiliating, yes! Yes it is! But my God! ."Fuck Me ...fuck me...damin it...finish...finish what you started!" Demands, louder almost guttural in sound! Was that her voice?!?! What the fuck is wrong with her!? "I know I can make it better, please love?" whimpers, large teary blue eyes lift to his, not even bothering to rub at the sting.


"Kelly...you started this...get your clothes and get out of this house NOW...I will give you 10 seconds or I will throw you out...We will discuss this tomorrow...I don't know what the fuck this is or why you did it...but you need to be gone...NOW!" He starts to fucking count down! Shouting and counting, tears break free as she tries to recover, to calm him to sooth away whatever angered him.

"I'm.." He cuts her off, doesn't even allow her to apologize, nor explain. Not even a lie could well up fast enough to counter his anger!
"Save it...tomorrow...tonight...now...just leave...10....9...." Icy cold tone, and hard eyes. He actually points to the fucking door and turns his eyes from her in disgust.

What have I done? When did she forget herself, when did desperation to be loved by someone, anyone that she would stoop this low? She thought he was interested in her as much as she was in him? Wasn't he? He was always polite, kind and smiled at her. Held the door open for her, asked how she was doing! What the fuck kind of game is this guy playing with her!? She can't think now, not tonight and so she gets up, wiping her tears, drippy nose and grabbing her things. She dresses at the top of the stairs, shoes at the door and grabs her things. Well most of them anyway. She'd get the rest tomorrow... She needed to think, to figure out what the fuck he was up to with this!? He lead her on god damn it! Was this humiliation a kink of his? In her car, staring at the dark house through the windshield, she has to wonder what the hell happened there?


He LOVED fucking her! God damn it! Men.. fucking pricks, every single one of them. The Nissan started and she shift to drive, shaken too badly to peel out of there like she wanted, she drove home in silence, but plotting some sort of revenge. Pay backs were a bitch, now so was she!
 
Lilliana Loquer - Monday

Promptly at six, bags in hands and thumb on the doorbell, I had made great time getting here and on my own. Nolan was all doom and gloom, reminding me I hadn't driven since horse drawn carriages were the 'thing', to which I flipped him off immediately. I CAN drive! I just CHOOSE not to. Nolan has to do something, other than torment the hell out of me, right? He doesn't cook well, cleans sometimes and is mouthy one hundred and ten percent of the time. So yeah, He gets to drive me around, assure my safety.. all that.. nonsense. And I get to sit back, relax and side-seat drive! A win/win in my book. So when he made fun of me giving him the night off, well I spent a good portion of the last two hours, driving around the city block.. I felt like Nascar.. "And they're making a left turn.."

My smile was bright, eager to see Evan, Elizabeth, dinner smelled so good! And that's saying something coming from a dead woman. My stomach was rumbling, odd I know, but it really did smell that damned good..

"HI!....." And my smile slipped as I met possibly the worst expression in his eyes I had never seen before.. and there it went, dimming even further as I frowned as he motions me into the house. "Oh god.. Lizzy?!" Whispered out in a hushed tone, but before he could speak I hear her calling, "Lily? Is that you? Come in here, Evan says you have food!" okay.. Well I give him another long lingering look but he moves aside and I pass by. I can sense when something is wrong, he isn't hiding it well but I can see too he doesn't want to talk about it either. Not sure what to expect when I come into the living room, I pause with another bright smile that dims just a bit when the smell in the room about makes me hurl! and THAT is also saying a lot, as there isn't anything in my stomach to 'hurl'.

"Hiiiii!" Lizzy beams at me with sunken large doe eyes and a smile as radiant as she can make it be, given her circumstances.
"I brought food.." Holding up the two bags, I notice that Evan had taken time to set up for dinner. So at least he hadn't forgotten I was coming tonight.. So why the dark look and WHY does this house reek of morphine!? Drawing nearer to Lizzy, I set at her bed side as Evan takes the bags and moves to set them out for us. Giving us girls time to reacquaint ourselves with idle chit chat.
"How was the drive?" She asks.
"Like Nascar.." Comes in response, to which I get an eye brow raise and then a laugh.
"Never thought of it like that, but it is, isn't it?" She smiles at me, and we talk about this and that. Outside the house life. Weather, flowers in bloom, she asks me to describe the street fair just down the road from my new loft while Evan puts our meals on trays and settles them for each of us. Our eyes meet again and again, but he says nothing more than pleasantries.
"Nolan did not come tonight?" Obvious not much gets by Lizzy even in her diminished state.
"No, he wished a night for himself and his boyfriend, Eric. I think they went out to dinner and a movie." She goes on about the last time she went out but it isn't her words that has captured my ear, my senses. I can hear her labored breathing, very slow. As is her heart beat and I glance to her open medical file on the table near. Reading the vitals numbers, reading the notes taken. She is worsening at a very rapid rate. Turning back to give her my undivided attention, smiling at the right time and patting the frail hand clasping my own.. She once scented of lotion and sterilization, she now scented of morphine and death.

I am not one prone to tears, but it takes all my self control not to break down right here and now. She picks at the chow mien, chewing on a single noodle. Not a bite, or partial bite, but a bit of noodle is all she manages to chew before pushing it around and pretending she might eat it. My swallow is audible and she asks if my dinner is alright? Another silent nod, a smile lifting as sad eyes turn to Evan. Does he realize? Of course he does! That is probably why he is so forlorn tonight, why he struggled to smile at the door and why he has been so utterly quiet.

"You have seen it, Scarlet waltzes into my home and I am thinking, where is Kelly?" Lizzy is talking about their nurse? That captures my attention, "Did they change your nurse without telling me? I did not get a notification of.."
"Oh no.. No, it was Kelly!" She smiled at me but there was a secretive smirk in there shining through, "She started dressing like a movie starlet and parading around the house.. I think she has a crush on my Evan.." That was not expected and highly unprofessional.. Was it true? When I turned to Evan, his face was mottled as if he might explode in some tirade of anger and upset.. This confused me even more so, but the ringing of the door bell distracted him. He wiped his mouth almost viciously, tossed the napkin down with force and jerked upright to go get the door. When he was out of the room, I had to ask.

"What is that all about?" Turning to Lizzy for an answer, and she looked as confused as I did.
"Did I say something wrong?" She whispers to me, but I can't see how that was possible? So, shaking my head I shift back to idle small talk and eating my chicken teriyaki.

At the door stands Kelly, cool and calm. Fully in control and icy Kelly, her eyes were like daggers as he opened the door and her tone, while soft so Lizzy could not over hear them, Lily could. It is clear that she hasn't slept, she had been crying and now she was in revenge mode. She would ruin him, her jaw jutted out just a bit too, as if daring him to try and strike her again. Hateful eyes narrowed on him and his every movement.

"I came for my bag I left here last night and my panties I left in your room." She sneered at him from wide stance that clearly said she was NOT coming into the house nor interested in doing so. "I expect my severance pay to be signed over by check immediately and if you try and give me any grief, I will explain to my boss the way you tricked me into fucking you and the assault too!" She hissed low but she kept back out of striking distance. He wouldn't do that twice! Kinky sick fucker! "I don't know what kind of sick games you are in to but it's very illegal to hit women and all that.." Her hand waved about in the air between them, "bullshit nice guy routine to get in my pants? pathetic."



"Who is it, Evan?" Lizzy called out, as she could not hear what was said and who was out there, yet it was Lily who answered in a cold, quiet whisper of, "Kelly." Eyes snapping with a fiery rage, I swear my blood is boiling. Plastic fork snaps in my grip on it, drawing Lizzy's attention, grabbing my hand with a soft gasp, "Are you alright? Didn't cut you did it? Cheap plastic.. We should have used real forks.. Evan?" She called to Evan then, intending on sending him to get me a fork.
"No," shaking off her hand and my temper, I rise myself. "I will go and get it, just a moment.." I flash a very bad fake smile, forced clearly and move to the doorway where Evan and Kelly stand, facing off.


"Text me your address, Kelly and leave." My voice is void of emotion, my temper so great that this little piece of fluff caused some sort of chaos for Evan and Elizabeth has me near to raging and ripping off limbs.
"Lily!" Kelly tries to be a friendly little viper but I am no body's fool.
"It is Miss Loquer.. Now go on home, and text me your address. I will see to the final payment later tonight." I don't wait for her answer, I merely take Evan's hand off the door and shut it in her smug little blond face.

"I need a fucking fork.." Whispers out, moving to the kitchen, counting to try and curb the need to rend some flesh off some cunt's bones. I heard correctly, I know I did. But I know there is something going on here, and he will follow and he will tell me... Question is, do I want to know? So many questions go through my mind, I am no psychic or anything, but this whole house is .. OFF!


"Tell me." I say to him as I find the island and turn about to press against it. "Just tell me now so I can calm down and go finish dinner." Why didn't I bring Nolan!? I am trembling, my hands, my body.. The pent up tension and adrenaline is pumping like crazy. I can NOT let loose right now! I can not scare the fuck out of Evan and Lizzy. He does not NEED a red eyed beast in his kitchen, blood thirsty and on the hunt.. I keep counting, listening to him explain and counting! A LOT of fucking counting! Who the fuck said this lame ass practice WORKS!? I am going to rip their fucking throat out! Count, my ass!
 
I finally wake up, stiff and sore in my chair, "Evan...have you slept here?" It is my dear wife, her descent has accellerated, but with my slowing her morphine drip, she is conscious finally and speaks to me in little more than a whisper. I kneel down at her bedside and take her hand in mine, leaning in to kiss her on the cheek, "I couldn't sleep and you were not coming out of your sleep, somehow your morphine drip had increased significantly...was that you...did you change it significantly?...I guess it doesn't matter...I just wanted to be here when you did awaken".

I know it isn't long, but maybe a surprise will brighten her day, give her something to look forward to, for at least a few hours, "I have a little surprise for you, last night when I left Lilly..."
My God, I can barely believe myself that my amaIing night with Lilly was only last night...given the early morning nightmare with Kelly...it is only a distant memory...but a sweet one as I smile, but try not to reveal too much to my badly ailing wife. "....she said she wanted to pick up dinner for us all to share tonight...she really did enjoy meeting you...and she remembered what you said about being friends. Given her condition I don't think she has many, and it really meant a lot to her".

I am probably overstating it a bit, but it makes Lizzy smile and that is all that matters, so few thing are able to genuinely make her feel good, not like an invalid, to this proud and once so very strong and capable woman. Lizzy, thinks about her morphine drip...she has not lost her mind...and she is quite confident that she did not intentionally increase her drip any more than slightly. She has learned to live with the pain and does not want to spend her last few, she is more than aware of the impending end, days on earth in a drugged, zombie like state. "Please do check it, I am quite confident I didn't change it...but maybe the device is not regulating appropriately". Her analysis is smart and to the point...pure Lizzy even now. "Let me get you a bit of cereal and juice and then I am going to shower and get the house ready for a visitor".
I smile and see she is smiling too, she always took great pride in the house and how she kept it...happy that I am doing the same.

The rest of the day is spent showering, cleaning up, setting the table, and then sitting with Lizzy. We play chess, I read to her and then we watch "Gone With The Wind" one of her all time favorites. My wife was a bit of a combination of Scarlett (sexy and full of spirit) and Melanie (sweet, giving, and thinking of other almost to a fault). It is a nice day...not too much pain..."I like Lilly, Evan. I am glad she is going to be here to help you through this...". She tries to go on, explaining things to me...trying to make me feel better about her wanting me to be happy...but I don't want to hear it...her blessing does mean everything to me...makes what is happening with Lilly possible...but I can't hear it again from her...it is just so fucking unfair...she is amazing...and yet this is happening to her.

It is finally 6, and I should be excited...but I don't know how to feel. Kelly, did not show up, and did not call in sick. She has to go, but I would like closure. I am furious at what happened...and I know that I didn't realize it was her, and when I did, I stopped it immediately. But, like so many victims, I feel guilt. I want to tell Lilly, I won't tell Lizzy...it would only hurt her, but Lilly needs to know, but I have no idea how she will feel...or will she even believe me. Kelly is young and beautiful...but I did not and had no intention of being with any woman other than Lilly...but how the hell would she know that...I was inside Kelly...making love to her like she was Lilly...except, I have never been inside Lilly like that.

"HI!....." She sees the sadness, doubt, anger, confusion in my eyes, and her beautiful smile fades "Oh god.. Lizzy?!" and I realize she is misinterpreting my reaction. I am about to speak up, tell her we need to talk when Lizzy speaks up first, "Lily? Is that you? Come in here, Evan says you have food!" She sweeps by me, more in relief and in her natural desire to give my wife the attention she deserves. It is so bitter sweet for me to watch them together, two women...my love since childhood...and the woman who I hope takes me into eternity. I know I am way ahead of myself, but I know we are forever...the connection is incredible...I see it in her eyes...and feel it in my heart.

We sit down for dinner...Lilly brought Lizzy exactly what she ordered...a meal she loves and normally eats with gusto. She just doesn't have it in her anymore, she is polite, but little more than pushing the food around on her plate. Trying to feign interest in nurturing a body that has so betrayed her. I hear them discussing Kelly, "She started dressing like a movie starlet and parading around the house.. I think she has a crush on my Evan.." My eyes dart uncomfortably from Lizzy to Lilly and back. Well actually, now, it is their Evan...and Jesus, CRUSH, some crush, she molested me into fucking her. Oh God, even I don't like the sound of that...no matter how true it is. I hear the knock, and anger surges through my veins...I want to be composed, but I am so damned mad she did this...put me and all of us into this position.

I walk to the door and answer, hoping to see a woman full of regret, someone who made a really stupid mistake, got caught up in the melodrama of this situation...I want to forgive her...part ways...but put it behind us. Instead I open the door to someone clearly deranged. Taunting and accusatory, an interesting combination. 'How I assaulted her...how I fucked her?' I hear the women talking and suddenly demands to what, pay her off? My mind is whirring...aren't I the victim...I was hoping she would illicit pity...but now I start to feel the guilt of so many victims...did I deserve this. I don't sense her coming, nor do I know what she is thinking...but I hear the iciness in Lilly's voice and assume the attitude toward Kelly is really a function of what she might have heard and how hurt she must be. How a man who she was so intimate just a few short hours ago had come home and bedded another woman.

She will take none of Kelly's overtures and I look at her, watch her, feeling a guilt that isn't just, but is real nonetheless. Turning to me, "I need a fucking fork.." she hisses and I can't help but think, 'I lost her'. Lost her, before I really had her. I am overwhelmed with sadness, soul crushed, but somehow thinking I deserve it. I follow her into the kitchen...at least she will still need my blood until she identifies someone who doesn't so easily betray her. I see the anger, hurt, and clear doubt in her eyes and voice as she turns to me, "Tell me."

I take a deep breath and swalllow, I want to keep my voice low and somehow do this quickly as I know Lizzy is waiting and I don't need to crush both the women I love all in one fell swoop. I see her trembling, almost shaking...and I hate what I have done to you, "You are probably not going to believe this..." Her eyes flash, and I wonder if I am going to survive to finish my story, "Try ME"...and I do look up into her eyes. If this is my chance, I am going to tell the truth...and then she can judge me. "I came home last night...feeling happier than I can ever remember..." I manage a light smile, but get stone cold response, "....Lizzy was out, but I noticed her morphine drip was much higher than before, so I reduced it and went upstairs and stripped. After us, I wanted to be naked...my body was just buzzing...and I layed down...hugging my pillows in my arms...between my legs...pretending it was you...I swear...you..." My eyes are pleading but honest...I look into her eyes...I think I see love...but God how I must have hurt her and am about to hurt her more. "....I fell asleep...and then I was dreaming...not of now...but in the future...when we are marr..." I stop, how presumptive of me to even dare think she would want...I am embarrassed for almost admitting...but she is softening, she still trembles...but it seems different.

"...I mean it is later, you have let me make love to you...and I am in bed...I feel you slide in next to me...grabbing and playing with my....you know...making me feel like only you can...I want you ...God, I want you...always want you...and you slide underneath me...your legs open, my hard cock in your hands you guide me inside...and I fuck you...hard, wanting...so wanting to be inside you...but since I haven't yet...I...I didn't know...except suddenly the breasts felt different...and I was waking, confused...and then you/she was fucking me and cumming and then screamed...and I realized it wasn't you...I pulled out...it was pitch black the way I had made it for you...I turned on the light...and she was screaming...mocking me for having called out your name...yelling at me to finish her...fuck her...but I wouldn't...she grabbed my cock and tried to mount and I slapped her...god forgive me but I did, and I pushed her to the floor...yelled for her to leave...and she did".

I have been talking very fast...just spilling it all out...I see her eyes and I think I see tears...I know there are tears in mine..."Oh Jesus Lilly, I am so sorry...I didn't mean to...but yes, I fucked her...made love...but only because I thought...well at first I was asleep and didn't even think but my body thought...Oh God...I promise I thought it was...but it wasn't and I should have known...I am sorry, so very sorry....I should have known better...I don't blame..." I stop, I have to get back to Lizzy...compose myself...I have destroyed something so special but so fragile...I know I have broken her heart and I don't blame her if she can't ever forgive me...
 
Lily

Married

He meant to say married, he wanted to say it. I can see it in his stormy eyes, but never did he wish it to come out like this. I say nothing, pretend for his sake that I did not hear it as he does not need someone to lecture or fawn or.. just hear him out, let him get it said and come 'clean' though, I doubt he will feel clean any time soon. I move closer to him, reaching out to caress his arm, to push him further out of hearing range of Lizzy and to cup his handsome face into my hand. He pours it all out, tearing up, near to breaking and .. I want to give in to the misery I feel and pain of his admission. The agony! My god, the pain in his voice! How many women have had this same fearful quake in their tone after being raped?

Rape..

A dirty word that flaunts it's self in the air between us. No man would want to ever admit to such a thing happening. What kind of man does not enjoy ANY pussy, right? Sexists. Fucking shallow, insensitive sexists! Tears do fill my eyes, his face swimming before me, but I manage to clamp down hard, force not to break down, to be strong for the both of us. He rambles, faster, stumbling over his own words, his thoughts are so chaotic and loud inside his head, that it hurts mine. My heart, my mind, my soul feels the tarnish of that deranged woman and her stain on our lives! On my love..

"Shhh…" Fingers brush his lips as I tug him down to me, lips press to each teary eye and cheek, pulling him into me for solace, comfort. Love. I make soft soothing sounds and brush him with hands, arms in tender caress to soothe the hurt, angry soul within him wanting to scream. He only slapped the cunt, I would do much, much worse... I pull him to me when his eyes do clear, our gaze meeting and locked when I finally speak, softly with care and all the love I have for him within my heart and soul, "Hear me, Evan.." Eyes shift from one to the other, to both and to his handsome face, "YOU did nothing wrong. Understand me?" Thumbs brush each cheek, tugging him down to me again, our foreheads press and I can taste him on his exhaled breath he had been holding. "You did nothing wrong, love.." I can say it, I mean what I say to him and I hope he can hear the truth of my words as I say them, but I can not make him believe me. He has to hear it, accept it and let that guilt go, "You did nothing! Wrong." I would not tell him how I saw it. I did not wish to see any more shame darken his beautiful face, but the bitch would pay for her trespass..

"I am going to go back in there and calm Lizzy down, finish dinner and get her some water to drink. Give you time to collect yourself, to let this bitch's stain go. Let it go, Evan. She ain't worth it." My tone is once more icy, cold and composed. My hands slip from him but reluctantly so, lifting up to press my lips to his, to whisper a soft, "I love you.." and press once more, lingering as long as I dare before I hear Lizzy again try to ask who was at the door from the other room. I peel away from him and back away, fingers holding until distance peels us free of one another, and I offer him a loving smile. "I will take care of Miss Kelly.." I reassure him, turn and finally return back to Lizzy.

"It was the nurse, Kelly. She was stopping by to say that she has a new job offer, else where. Something about Spain.." a smile and I pour some water for Elizabeth, hand her a small pill and wait until it is taken before setting the glass to her table. "Finished with dinner?" I ask, and at her nod, clear the take out tray back into a bag for disposal.

"Where is Evan?" she asks, her breathing laboring once more, her vitals again slowing considerably down. "He was going to check in with my doctor about my morphine drip machine. It seems to be malfunctioning.." Her eyes drift shut but reopen, turning to talk to me some more.

"He's cleaning up, think he needed to use the restroom. He did mention that, yes. I am pretty sure he is hunting up the release forms and what not, all those instructions in the mound of papers.. Do not worry, we will watch you tonight very close and tomorrow, a new machine will be delivered." I reassure her as I know money will buy things, and machines like this one are just a credit card number away. I preferred cash naturally, but in this day and age, seems carrying money was 'too shocking' and not credible credit? Go figure that one out! As for this morphine drip, something stank here and tonight I'd get answers to why.

I would wait, until both were asleep tonight. Make some calls for Nolan to come keep and eye out and then I would pay myself a visit to a Miss Kelly...
 
She shows no reaction to my slip about us being married...but I wonder, has she thought about it...I am a man who was born to be a husband...not sure about a lover. She is patient. I know this must hurt to hear. What woman wants to hear about their man fucking another woman...no matter what the circumstances. And I am her man, assuming she still wants me.

I finally finish and I am...exhausted. Just emotionally drained...and not sure what the hell she is possibly thinking. She quickly confirms what I already knew deep down inside...she is incredible. "Shhh…Hear me, Evan...YOU did nothing wrong. Understand me?" ...You did nothing wrong, love.." Between each statement she holds me, caresses me, acknowledges my anger and guilt but dismisses the latter with the full conviction that I am a victim...and she is with me, believes me...and all she is concerned about is me.

She turns to take care of Lizzy, who also must be wondering what is going on. I over hear her and hear how she cares for Lizzy with a nice white lie. There is no reason for Lizzy to endure this, she would feel guilty and how ridiculous would that be? I compose myself and walk back in the room. Lizzy noticess my eyes instantly, "Evan what is wrong...is there something wrong between you two...did i do something?" She is also amazing, our sole focus should be on her, and she is worried about everyone else. How was I ever so blessed to find either of them, let alone both. "Oh no, I think that one of the spices triggered some sort of allergic reaction".

I quickly dismiss any concern and don't eat any more. We wrap dinner and sit with Lizzy until she begins to nod off. Lilly says her good byes and Lizzy wakes up enough to take her hand and thank her. "I do hope I will see you again before..." she doesn't finish, she doesn't have to . Lilly stops her..."you will, I am sure several times", and smiles warmly, trying to dismiss her fatalistic analysis, no matter how accurate she believes it to be.

As I walk Lilly to the door, she whispers to me, "Try to savor this Evan...it will not be long...and I am sorry...she is quite an exceptional woman...but I will be back". Lizzy is asleep, so I take the chance to kiss her cheek, "she isn't the only one...thank you for your reaction and support...I was so afraid that I might lose you and well...thank you....."
 
Lily

Knuckles rap at the only lit door at this hour of the night, on a very long rural street. She knew I was coming, expected it without doubt of my arrival and wisely, she waited until I chose to arrive. Had she gone to sleep, well she may have never woke up again. My rage was barely in check, the tone in which Kelly was greeted with, was silence as I walked past her and her wide open door.


"Miss Loquer.." Kelly had it in her eyes, in her stance and poise, thinking she could bulldog me. It was quite amusing to watch that light, that stupid arrogance leave those baby blue eyes in an instant.


"So let's give you your options, Kelly. Let's see if you're a smart girl or a dumb convict, shall we?" I turn to eye her over, disgust clear in my expression and intolerance of weak ass excuses in my snippy tone.

"He.."


"STOP!" Snapped and in a blink of an eye I was on her, pinning her to the wall by shoulders. "Do not fuck with me, Kelly. I am in no mood." I love the scent of fear, anger, bewilderment, and then coated in even more fear. She tries to shrug me off, to escape the pin and can not.. And she twists a bit, whimpering that I am hurting her.. "Yes, I know.." And do I release the little bitch? Nope.

"Let me go!" Arms try to lift, she tries, in vain, to free herself of me and finally, after a few minutes and my obvious smirking pleasure at her lack of success, she ceases fighting me.

"Good girl. Now, we can do this the hard way. I bet some women up in Max at the Pen would looooove you.. All fresh and pretty and ripe for the block bitch position. How many years do you think you'll get for rape?"

"R-Rape!?" Stammers, then tries to laugh that one off until she meets my eyes. "Evan would never.."
"Yes, he would. But I'd be more worried about attempted murder, Kelly."

"MURDER!?" Squawked out a bit, but those lovely features paled even further, her mind scrambling about and I got a fucking front row seat to her pathetic attempts to find some feasible lie or bullshit, hell! Just pretend innocence! None of which she is pulling off very well.

"You don't think I'd not do my research, Kelly? That we wouldn't know how much Morphine is in stock and how much Lizzy is given in a day with free reigns? Your near drug induced overdose of Lizzy, had Evan not turned off the machine.. with your prints all over it.. Well, she would have never woke up again."

"I was easing the woman's pain!" Kelly's face was red, her eyes wild as if mad, rabid.. Defensive mode. Wonder if she has a gun here some where to try and use? That would be amusing.. instead, my hand shot out and back handed her right across the face. Hand at her throat, I bounced her head off the wall pretty hard as I slid into her. Full press of body, so close she could taste my exhale.
"Do not lie to me." Came out soft, cold, deadly. Our eyes met and within those baby blues I took hold of her, "You will answer me honestly, Kelly. Do you understand me?"
"Yes." Came out against her will, and I knew then she was mine. The wild eyes widened, her face even more red and her lips moved, but words did not come.
"Did Evan fuck you believing it was me, Kelly?"
Again words tried to come out, eyes watering with unshed tears, but no sound came! Not a single word of her rapid mouth movements until she finally answered honestly.
"Yes!"
"That is rape, Kelly." Sneered out, tender fingers so close to snapping this woman's neck.. If only I could!
"Did you over dose Elizabeth with morphine, Kelly?"
She tried not to answer, biting her lip until blood began to drizzle down her chin to her sweater below.
"Answer me!" Another thump of head smacking wall before Kelly finally opened up and bellowed another, "YES!"
"Attempted murder."
"What did you do to me!?" shrieked out as I let her loose, let her sink to the floor and grab at her own throat and lips, horrified by her confessions so easily handed over.
"You will not tell another lie ever again, Kelly. Not as long as you live, not in word, not in action and not in written form. There are no loop holes for you." A thick envelope was removed from my pocket and dropped at her on the floor. "Like the whore you are, you'll take this money and you'll get gone. Far gone. I do not even want you in the same fucking country as we are, but suffice to say, at least five states away will do. Do not come back, do not contact me, Evan, nor anyone else here. If I find you again, I will have you arrested for rape and murder." Without another word I walked right out the way I had come in.

Of course I wanted her dead! She's a conniving waste of DNA that should never have been allowed to roam this planet a free woman. But I am not God, and that is not my call to make. Forensics being what they are, I cant risk someone else paying for Kelly's actions, nor my own. So let the little gold digger move to Canada or some where else, out of my sight, forever! If she knows what the fuck is good for her.

"Oh, and I want you to write a confession and apology letter to Evan and Elizabeth for your actions. Mail it, it best come in four days time or we will have words again, Kelly." And then I was gone, across town and heading into my loft apartment. I needed a work out, maybe some boxing, and a shower, rest and then see to Evan. I sent him a small note, "The nurse is moving on, she will not cause you nor your wife any more pain. Rest well and see you soon. love, Lilliana."
 
Evan

I felt horrible, what the hell had just happened here? Did Lily believe me, she seemed to, but I walked back into the room and sat next to Lizzy. She was out, but how could she? I mean a man raped by a man, particularly an older man, raped by a very attractive young woman, right? I was feeling all the guilt I had read about victims, and never understood. What had I done to make this girl think I wanted her, had I possibly encouraged her? I didn't think so, but I was doubting everything...everything. I saw the fury in Lily's eyes as she left, and all her words were exactly the right ones, but still I felt as alone, miserable and guilt as I possibly could. Intellectually I knew better, but intellect had nothing to do with this, I was a rape victim.

I needed to talk to someone, and the fact she couldn't hear me somehow helped. "You were right about Kelly, and Lilly. It shouldn't surprise me, you have always been right about everything. But I broke a promise, that I so didn't want to. Kelly snuck into our room last night...while I was sleeping and....". I told her the story, told her everything...and how very sorry I was. I also told her about Lily, not the salacious stuff, even completely out, I would never want her to know the passion that Lily had ignited. It did not change what Lizzy and I had shared, how I had loved her, and how I never looked elsewhere while were truly together.

"It's okay....I understand...and show will she....we know you Evan....we know you". The voice was barely there, soft words spoken over labored breathing, and I knelt at her bedside. "Look at me my love..." and I turned and knelt down so I could look into that face that I had for so long found my strength within. It was her frail hand cupping my cheek, eyes filled with more love than I possibly deserved, "I heard you...and I believe you...I know you, I think better than you know yourself..." Thin almost transparent lips smiled with all the warmth she could muster. "She was evil, I knew it, just never knew the extent....but,..." She was gasping, "You don't need to waste your energy on this...", but she would hear none of it. "But I am glad you have Lily...my love, you are a man who needs a good woman...and she is. I know it in my very soul, there is something very different about her...but inside....she is good...and she loves you...and I want you to love her". A tear was going down her face, "we have reached the end....but knowing she will be there to help you, allows me to go peacefully, knowing you will be okay".

Jesus, I felt like a heel, how had I deserved her, I hugged her, and for a moment we both just wept. Finally regaining my composure, I looked into her eyes, and now I held her..."I have known this was coming...but I am never going to say good bye to you. We started a journey as children...and this is just a disruption...but you have always been my partner, every bit as much as my lover. It is my partner who made sure I was taken care of...who always made sure of that. But go to rest and wait for me...I will find you....you have been my everything...and when you finally go to your long sleep...know you go there with my heart....I will love you forever".

I slid into bed next to her, and let her curl up as she had so many times. I know it wasn't as comfortable, but she needed it, we both did, and I held my wife as close as I could until she fell asleep. I wasn't sure when the actual time had come, but we both had a sense of closure, and I would be here until the very end.

I stayed there and held her for hours, it was late when I slid out from next to her and rewrapped her in he blankets, a content smile on her face. I found my phone and saw the message, "The nurse is moving on, she will not cause you nor your wife any more pain. Rest well and see you soon. love, Lilliana."

Somehow, I knew, she knew, I had told the truth...and somehow she had taken care of it. Lizzy...Liliana...to have had either woman in your life, would have been a blessing to any man, somehow I had been given both. No man could be as fortunate....I knew that with everything I had...and knowing that I was able to fall asleep and put all the nastiness of the last day behind me, and sleep basked in their combined love.
 
Lily

I didn't make it to see Evan that night, nor the next two after that. For weeks now I've been pretending to be civilized and lady like and this rage within me wasn't just going away. I made sure the bitch wasn't pregnant, made sure she did as she was instructed and then I went to spar with Nolan. It was the wee hours of the next morning that word came of Elizabeth's passing. I hadn't made it back in time to say good bye to her, and I did feel badly about that but I knew too that I was not fit company for mortals, especially sick and dying ones. I sent my condolences and promised to see him in few days.

It was best this way, no awkward looks as friends and family poured in to Evan and Lizzy's home, life. From work, from each family. I did not feel like explaining myself nor suffering judgement glances from prying eyes. Nolan assisted and Eric aided with my apologies. Of course Evan didn't say a word about my lack of appearance, and I hoped that he understood my reasons behind it. I did not want to look into the face of Lizzy's mother and see what might have been and face it, who the hell welcomes an attractive single woman around a widower at his wife's funeral? No one. I waited until the night before her viewing and went to see her myself, to say my good byes. Placing a tiara of diamonds into her lovely hair and resting the oval gem to forehead, matching ring and ear rings were added. Lovely white roses and a silken blanket of white to cover her with. She looked almost like the angel she appeared to be in those wedding day photos.

"Let them spew their shit now Lizzy girl.. Even in death you slay.." Smiling, I hoped where ever she may be that she was too. I left her to lie like that, so when they viewed her tomorrow, her beauty would shine through, and again, I vanished to my own world. He knew where I was, and he knew why I was giving him this time, yet I wanted to be there at his side. Fend off the vultures and give him a shoulder to lean on. I was advised against that, Nolan pointed out there were far too many accidents that could happen. Best to not become used to mortals again, lest we have the bad things of the past crop up again.


Nolan made the trips to get the blood. Asked questions and answered them, always reassuring Evan I was but a phone call away. A few nights we talked until he fell asleep in my ear, it pained me to be so close and yet not there with him. Still, his wife deserved the time as did Evan. He needed time to grieve without feeling ashamed or unmanly or whatever silly notions men had enough crying or not crying. I gave him nearly three weeks to himself, but never alone, before I sent the car to pick him up from work. We were to have dinner, talk. He said he was ready and tonight I would take him back to my manor. no city, no familiar sights or faces or others. Even Nolan had been left in the loft, it would be just myself and Evan.


I readied myself in a beautiful gown. Pinned up my hair and found some small but lovely ear bobs to wear. Lastly were the shoes, the most important accent a woman can have, sexy shoes! I only hope the effect is pleasing and not something Evan would find displeasure with. Is it too soon to dress so? It weights on my mind, as do many things lately. Too soon? not soon enough? Is he truly alright or is he just saying so? We will see, won't we? It is just after sunset the chopper lands in the back. Moving to the double doors, I wait for the rotaries to stop and wind to die down before I open the garden doors and step outside into the faint light of the soft lights decorating the back patio.

For a moment I am sure he didn't come, and then the back door opens and out he steps. It felt like years, and it's only been a couple of weeks. We saw each other briefly at the funeral service, and nothing outside of texts since then, and a few phone calls. He is coming my way and I can not help the nervous flutter in my stomach. Should I embrace him, or not? I wait, watching for his queues, nervous but I stand my ground as he finally gets a full look at me.


"Hi.." Brain is going blank on me!? What the fuck!? That was lame.. I smile, I can feel it growing more so as he drew nearer to me and all I can say is HI!?


I want to smack myself but he's watching me!
 
Evan

Death came, it hadn’t been particularly subtle, but it also hadn’t been precise. It is amazing how long a body can stand on that precipice, sometimes a second, for others, weeks, months, even years and then, fall, and just like that it is over. Death had been relentless, eating her from the inside out, cruelly toying with her, aging her by the decade with each passing day over the past several weeks. Did I have closure? I don’t know, do you ever? You spend a lifetime with someone, have plans, dreams, some come true, many are put off for another day, the future…what a fucking joke, betting on the future, I hope I don’t ever make that mistake again, but know I will. It is the fucking nature of being human, having hope, without realizing the utter emptiness you expose yourself to when that hope is crushed.

She died that night, but we had our share of talks and it was time. The next few days were a blur. We had taken care of much of it prior to Lizzy’s death, she had wanted things a certain way. The flood of well wishers was incredible and showed what a profound impact she had made in so many lives. But it is also exhausting and cruel in a way. I truly understood their grief, but while for many this was the realization of what she had meant to them, and their loss, I had been prepared for months, and their sharing, the literally thousands of “I’m sorrys” was depressing and made me relive my grief over and over. By the time the funeral arrived, I was beyond exhausted, and sadly wanted nothing more than to close this chapter of a book so richly lived and so depressingly closed. But I felt guilty, now matter how hard I tried to focus on saying goodbye, Lily was never far from my mind. Not an hour went by that I didn’t think of her, and somehow I thought this had been part of Lizzy’s plan to, her insurance that my depression and loneliness would not run too deep. And that too, would have been so her.

I did smile when I walked into the viewing and saw how she was dressed. She would have wanted to go out like this, beautiful, a closer reflection of the woman she was at her best, rather than the ghost of a woman who died. I knew it was Lily, who else that I knew had that sense of style, not to mention the willingness to make that type of investment in her eternal jewelry. It was an incredibly nice touch, and the only sense I had really had of her presence in a real way. Intellectually, I understood her giving me space, respecting Lizzy. It was quite kind to both me and to Lizzy’s family who likely would have sensed the relationship between us, but emotionally, it was a different sort of hell.

Relationship? That was the question though wasn’t it. Where were we, and were we still where I thought we were, had we ever been? I had sensed the anger in Lily when she left me that night, but I never dreamed she would step so far back, barely there since leaving me and doing what ever she did with Kelly. Sure, we occasionally texted and talked but did she realize how infrequent that had been, and how I looked every day for responses that rarely if ever came. And, never with the same playfulness and longing that had once dripped from every message. She was keeping such a safe distance, being so “considerate” that she was killing me. Admittedly we had only known each other a short period of time, but from the first moment our connection was electric. I couldn’t wait to see her again, looked forward like a schoolboy to our next interaction.

Just a few weeks ago, I had experienced one of the most passionate experiences of my life. I thought she had to, felt that same incredible feeling of experiencing something completely unique and a passion that floored us. I know I wasn’t alone, at least not then, but what about now? As time drifted and the frequency and intensity of our communication went from a raging river to something that barely felt like a drip, I couldn’t help but question if she even remembered how she had felt, and what, it anything, had made her change that feeling?

She was so wonderfully different, made me feel elements of passion and feelings I had never felt. I was falling in love with her, it did not make me love Lizzy less, just forced me to understand I could love more than one, and so differently. She was fire, passion and I longed to be with her and thought of her constantly. It felt like magic, she addicted me to heroine, her personal heroine.

I was scared getting on that helicopter, scared I had lost her or at least lost part of what I thought we had, but she had no idea how much I had hurt when I had felt somewhat abandoned. How do you do that, if you felt like I know, at least for a moment you did? Or was this me, was she still right where she was, having done the right thing, but also wanting to get back and now ready to engage? I got out of the helicopter and saw her. Stunning! The dress, the jewelry, the face, the body, the shoes…all, perfect! She had dressed for the occasion, but suddenly we were a step back, awkward, maybe both of us wondering, where were we now? I know I still loved, Christ how I wanted, but I didn’t want to be hurt again, I didn’t want to feel that sting of rejection.


“HI”, she said, almost as if I was the milkman, did she see the hurt in my eyes, was this all in my mind, and she had just given me space, she still felt all she had, she had just respected Lizzy, me, I smiled thinking about it, acted appropriately and responsibly!. My Lily, was she my Lily? I didn’t respond, instead I closed the gap, put my hands on that slender waist and made sure I looked her straight in the eyes with those blue eyes she had once so wanted. I didn’t play coy, I pushed all my chips into the middle of the table, “Hi….I want you back!”…and I pulled her in and kissed her, long slow, passionate, lingering!
 
Lily

Fingers push into his tidy hair, making a mess of it, uncaring it is sticks out all over the place, I just wanted to pull him into me by it, and so I did. Opening to kiss deeper, inhaling his soap, his scent, he felt so damned good to me in this moment. I did not care of the pilot gaped or watched, hell let him applaud! Still I did chuckle when I finally let go to come up for air. "I never left you, Evan." Our foreheads meet, press as hands press to chest and his nearly gripping into my ass. As much as the passion still burned within, I was concerned for him.

"Come inside, join me?" Turning eyes his way, tugging him by his hand as I lift hem of my skirts and walk, leading him within my domain. My manor is roomy, spacious, old, woodsy, I loved it. Even if it had heavy drapes and a goth feel to it, it felt more Sherlock Holmes to me than Dracula. "A drink? Anything you would like to drink or eat?" I felt his eyes burning their holes into my bared back, felt the rake of his hungering eyes as they rove my spine to my ass and the way the sheer clings, reveals. A smile spreads, glad to sense he is still all man and more than hungry for more of us.

"I did not leave you, I only gave you space to mourn, it is healthy to do and should not be bottled up nor pushed aside." Turning to face him, I slip into the sofa, reclining back to get comfortable as he joins me. Our eyes feast on one another and I know how he feels, truly I do. Still a bit pouty over his given time of space, but he would get over it soon enough. Still, his eagerness, his greeting thrills me, warming and tingly, it had been too long since I felt him. And god, did he feel good! As he sits I scoot in closer, bending a knee, to sit at an angle in which I can watch him, face to face. "Tell me how you are feeling?"
 
Evan

Life

He needed life

Was desperate for life

He felt he had drowned in "I'm Sorry's". Of course they were, she was a good, no extraordinary woman, but he had been prepared, received closure, and as she died, he was happy that she was finally at Peace. So as they marched in, told him how sorry they were that she died, he was drawn back, having to feel the pain, over and over and over. But he needed to come up for air, to let it go, to move on and find...

Life

As her fingers run through my hair, her mouth opens wider, and my tongue hungrily dives in. I hunger for her, she can feel it, and she hungers for me, I can feel it. I don't like that she left me, I needed her. Whoever said that absence makes the heart grow fonder was a fucking idiot. Sort of like saying a fire deprived of oxygen burns brighter. Not the case, it slowly gasps and dies. As day after day had passed, I had felt myself gasping, reaching out, needing. Lizzy had understood, how important Lilly was to my being able to move on. My love and need of her, and her love of me, would allow me to survive, what otherwise could have been an insurmountable loss.

However, as I kissed her, I stopped gasping, and the fire could surge. NO, NOT YET, she broke the kiss before I wanted to, of course I never wanted to. I could have taken her on those front steps, let them watch. I had kept my vow, honored my wife, but now I needed to move forward. I did want/need to hear it, that she loves me, has been thinking about me, that every night we were apart hurt her, had her grabbing pillows and pretending we were with each other...just as it had me.

We sit down, and she curls into me. It is sweet, but it is not Lily. She is a tiger, not a lamb. I want my tiger. She is trying to be careful, sweet, caring and loving. "I did not leave you, I only gave you space to mourn, it is healthy to do and should not be bottled up nor pushed aside." I look into her eyes, she had no idea how much I don't want to go there, fuck you know me better than this Lily, read me like you know me, trust your heart. Don't fall into the cliche of pity. You know I mourned her, but as I did I found you, hell we found you and you are the step forward, not one more journey down melancholy lane.

She curls close, bending her knee, looking me in the eye, thank god, here we go! Nope, she is still tentative, one more poke to see how I am, "Tell me how you are feeling?" "I'm not sure you want to know". I swallow, I hope I don't have to fake it with her, that I can be honest. "Lily, I began mourning before I met you, I mourned when I knew you, Lizzy and I got closure, to the extent closure is even possible. Do you know why she encouraged me to ...to be with you? She did it so I could move on, celebrate her life, not constantly relive her death. I am sick of people who will feel better by watching me wretch and relive the death of my wife. I don't want to relive her death, she didn't want to relive her death. I honor her by living, by trying to find joy, not more sorrow.

How do I feel? I want to live...I want to fucking live...and I hope you want to live with me!"
 
Back
Top