New Michigan Roll Call!

That is on my list of things to do as well. I have boxes I haven't looked in in 2yrs... Time to throw it all to the curb. I need to make space for my hammock rack once the weather cools down. Priorities... :)

I’d love to tell you that it has been sexy fun. However, we are really making good progress. New heavy duty shelves, storage bins and cabinets installed. Now we are weeding thru the crap and putting it in its place. Gonna feel good to have it done.

Cleaning will kill you or seriously mame!

Cool and rainy here in the 269. I was excited because it meant that I didn’t have to mow the lawn today. Wife informed me that I will have the pleasure of cleaning the garage instead. Oh joy...

From now on when I feel the need to clean out a room, Im going to lay down on the couch.

I finely decided to clean out a spare bedroom, turn it into a art and craft studio.
As I was dragging down the last bag of junk, I missed the last step and fell on my sholder.
I broke my humerus bone.
So in a sling for 3 weeks, pt, might still need screws and a plate.
At this point I'm housebound and cant do anything myself, and my arm hurts likes hell!
And nothing works for the pain! So no more cleaning, binge watch Netflix and reading isall I can do now! my summer over now!...:cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
From now on when I feel the need to clean out a room, Im going to lay down on the couch.

I finely decided to clean out a spare bedroom, turn it into a art and craft studio.
As I was dragging down the last bag of junk, I missed the last step and fell on my sholder.
I broke my humerus bone.
At this point I'm housebound and cant do anything myself, and my arm hurts likes hell!
And nothing works for the pain! So no more cleaning, binge watch Netflix and read is my summer now!...:cattail:

Well Geez! Im not from Michigan and as you can see I dont post very often but I really hope any surgery is successful. My father just did something pretty similar, but the break involves his elbow. Be patient with it, let it heal up well cause breaks can get funky, and youll be back to normal before fall comes. Get Well!

I broke my humerus bone.
And nothing works for the pain! So no more cleaning, binge watch Netflix and read is my summer now!...:cattail:

Oh, no! Heal well.

Well Geez! Im not from Michigan and as you can see I dont post very often but I really hope any surgery is successful. My father just did something pretty similar, but the break involves his elbow. Be patient with it, let it heal up well cause breaks can get funky, and youll be back to normal before fall comes. Get Well!

I wouldn't say "fall." Just sayin'.

Did 21 miles round trip on the Macomb Orchard trail today. 1st time we’ve road this. Can’t wait to go back

Middle of the 989, 49m, married but it's an unwanted act of celibacy, I guess...so any females in my area interested, hmu or pm

The only thing I like about the summer is going to the beach and enjoying all the eye candy. Thank god for sunglasses. Otherwise, I can't wait till fall gets here and all apple cider slushies.

Hi

Hi right back Fun Amy!!! From a Fun Northern Michigander.. Just a few miles south of Da bridge!! LOL

Not in the far far north its not! Raining and nipply here in the 906! Brrrr

Enjoy

Ohhh. Ive enjoyed every one of them... Thank You.. It was just an attempt to see them again!!!:rose::heart:

Nice thong/butt shot last night BTW!!! Your gorgeous:heart::devil::kiss:

Thank you so much! Compliments like yours keep us posting, as we often say.
I'll have to look for a "yooper" shot to post here, if anyone is interested.

Back