Authors! Sign in here!

Hi KM and OT_S :rose:

Nice to meet ya both :) I am Raindear816 (Rain) to my friends. Thanks for makin' Lit a gr8 palce to be :D
 
Raindear816 said:
Hi KM and OT_S :rose:

Nice to meet ya both :) I am Raindear816 (Rain) to my friends. Thanks for makin' Lit a gr8 palce to be :D
Hi Rain! I like your profile, it's sweet. I'll check out your stories sometime soon...

It's true that KM does help to make Lit a great place. As for me -- I'm just here for the free sex.

Cheers,
sarah
 
KillerMuffin said:
Blah. I misspelled weird. That makes me a peer wannabe, too.

:p)
Hey, yeah... you did...

*sadly begins dismantling KillerMuffin shrine, which was always kind of creepy anyway*

Nice boobs, by the way. I'm assuming you're interested in fulfilling wild sex fantasies..?

Oh, sorry - didn't see that you're happily married, wedded bliss and all that. :D
 
Lime said:
Just saying hi to all.

After posting two stories, I have finally gotten the nerve to start participating. Put them up for Feedback and was very pleasantly surprised by the positive replies and the kind suggestions for improvement. I only wished I had received more replies. It's more fun than I expected, just wish I had more time to read the postings and familiarize myself with the regular posters.

About me - not posting my real name yet, but if you do well on Jeopardy in Anagrams, it ain't so difficult. Married, living near the Jersey shore, 3 kids that are finally becoming somewhat lower maintnance. Main activity outside of work is fixing up this old farm house we bought and trying to become the Home Depot customer of the month (year?, decade?). I have accumulated almost too many power tools, but to us guys that's an oxymoron.

My wife and I have always had a male dominant relationship from the beginning, but strictly domination, no infliction of pain. Finally started writing in that vein a little while ago. She helps review/edit. Great way to the libido going, but greatly delays the editting process.

Hopefully more posts and stories to follow

Lime
:)

Good look with the stories, as for feedback I am sure the positive coments are well deserved

Love Lin:kiss:
 
Welcome Lime!!!

Keep up the gr8 work, I'll be sure to check it out!

Have a lovely day!
:rose: :kiss:
 
Hello. Thought I'd duck in here and say hi. I've posted four stories so far, and like someone else here said it's more fun than I ever thought it would be, and I'm feeling inspired to write more. Um, am I understanding correctly that we can potentially post stories here ahead of sending them to the website, to see how they are received? Thinking that would be an interesting idea. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi.
 
Welcome K yes there are threads you can post your story or idea too and get feedback. Just check the boards.
 
About me

My author name is Fifi on this board, but my real name is Ulrik, and I have written fan fics in nearly ten years.
I started with my first sex fics for nearly two years ago, and I write fics based upon animated movies and live action adventure movies.
 
Hi there kl2003, fifi

May I welcome you to Story Ideas and I hope you have a great time, its a good forum to express ideas and get feedback on those ideas.

Love Lin
 
Hi I'm cookie....26 yr. old single mom with a small daughter. I manage my Dad's bookstore so I guess writing was a natural progression.

I have 12 stories here, the 13th is pending. I have 2 poems but I admit poetry is not my strong point and they were written in a moment of weakness. My stories are in erotic couplings, but there is one in voyeurism and one in non-consent.

Some of my stories I'm really proud of (one even got an E)...some I would like to hide my head. LOL


Hi Raindear.....:rose:
 
Last edited:
welcome Cookie. You should be prous of all your stories, each is a natural progression of yourself. Keep writing and enjoy what you do:rose:
 
Checking in.

Hi there...my name's Rich. I don't know why I never thought to check in with the thread before. So I'm here now. Wow it's great to see threads where you get more than a five-word reply to your posts! Very nice. :D

Ummm let's see...things about myself. Ah...well I'm very much a stream-of-consciousness writer in story & email, so that also means I'm an honest writer since having to make up lies in mid-stream is next to impossible and frankly why bother? (Grin)

My erotica is targeted towards a female audience, when I first started the stories were all "you & I" where my lover in my stories was always the reader. Another author pointed out to me this was vain and made huge assumptions about the reader's interest in me. Sooooo...I'm shifting from "you" to "her" or else making up names for the lover in each story. It lessens the effect in case the reader is errr ummm playing along...however the stories are still juicy & full of detail.

Recently I've taken out my microphone and started to record my stories on my main homepage (access it by clicking my WWW button under my post if you're curious) which is also where I do most of my writing since there's no submission system on asstr.org...it's FTP-posted so it's posted publicly the minute I submit.

My writing also has an intensely romantic theme to it. It's full of reassurances...since in real life years & pounds are natural so why make them an issue right? :) Besides, if the lover in the story is drop-dead gorgeous you're alienating a lot of your audience since real people read what we write. Oh yes, also my writing is very sensual...how things taste & smell, how they look, how they feel with their myriad textures.

I'm experimenting & branching out right now, trying to find new topics. I've tried my hand at advice recently, tried delving into more oral sex, even some stuff I've dubbed "Alan Smithee" material for the time being since it's unrealistically sweet & romantic. I've always written poetry though...doesn't mean I'm good at it, but I write it at the drop of a hat, so in a few minutes I've got a poem.

All of my stories are rough drafts, straight through as fast as I can type (stream of consciousness only works that way...I think?). So I sit down for a couple of hours tops and write out a fantasy. I don't touch myself while writing but I get so into it that afterwards I'm sweating and my head is buzzing like a post-orgasmic haze...right down to that full-body tingling. So I love to write! ;) As much & as often as possible...

Probably the bulk of my writing, and certainly my best erotica, is in personal email...but getting responses back is quite rare as well...ugh. Stream-of-consciousness stories sound like cybersex but it's extremely rare (maybe five times a year since chat partners are hard to come by as a single guy....we saturate the market so to speak). But I love writing people's fantasies and my own personal fantasy is in having a female author to swap with...had that once...but that was a long time ago.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to diving in as you can probably tell from my enthusiasm. (Grin)

Hope to hear from you and it's great to be here,
Rich
 
Hi all,
26 yr old here from chicago. As a writer of just 3 stories here I know i dont have much experience, but I like to write stories envolving group sex, college, incest, and 3 somes. I also tend to write about younger characters. IM me for any story suggestions.:D
 
Hello, I post on Lit as Daggett. I'm 46, living in the SE, USA. Just came up with the name as a passable alias for my "guilty pleasure" of reading and conversing about erotic literature. I have one story posted in the Loving Wives category and have my second in the works. My reading interests here include Loving Wives ( absolutely not cuckolding!!), mother-son, and well written interracial. I don't like stories that demean or humiliate either sex. I don't like stories where the wife decides to leave her husband to become a slave or a "slut" for a guy with a big dick ( does that ever really happen?) I've read some good spanking and consenual bondage stories. I like getting feedback from readers and since I started writing I try to vote on the stories I read (I don't always vote on the stories I don't like). I've read some really good stories here written by some very good writers. I have hopes of one day writing an biographical novel about two people from the history of my profession. I hope that I can get better at writing stories so the story I write for the novel at least be readable.

Lit is a great place to be. I like it here.
 
I for one jsut love this thread. I love reading about my fellow writers. It also makes me go find some of thier writings to explore and I've also made some new friends and done a bit of collaboration.
 
:rose: I heartily agree with REDFOXXY1959 ;)

ALL THE BEST TO THE NEW AND EXISTING AUTHORS:D
 
Welcome one and all hope you have a good experience during your stay

love Lin...
 
hrmm.. i think i can intro myself

i go by the alias Beau, i'd prefer not to say my real name. it'd get really messy if one of my friends happen to run across my name and me writing about how i want to fuck another girl.

i'm into incest, masturbaiton, and anal. i've never acted upon any of these yet. but i plan to in the near future. i've written three stories now, 2 gay 1 incest. i'm not gay, and i dont consider myself bi-sexual either, but i wrote the stories for those who are into it.

well, thats me.
 
Hello, I’m Toy.

I have been writing Gothic Horror IRL for years. A friend of mine linked me to this site not al to long ago and asked me to give my hand at writing erotica so after browsing the site it sparked an interesting in posting about who I am I suppose. I look forward to reading an interacting with many on here.
 
hi miss
hope you enjoy Lit and look forward to your stories.
 
Hi all... I go by the name Niteshade, and do not like to give out too much personal info simply becuase I have heard too many stories like Diane Marie's. I am fairly new to Lit, though I have posted the first story I ever wrote here, and it is receiving some good reviews ( I got a little "H" and had a party all by my self :D )
I would love to see what other people would like to read about... for myself, I love reading well written tales w/ a magic or bdsm twist to them. I have not written anything else as of yet, but perhaps I will find some inspiration here.

Niteshade:kiss:
 
Back
Top