Husband Sucking Cock?

keiffers said:
Not a married guy, so excuse me if my post might be out of place - I have often thought of what it might be like to suck off another guy, or vice versa. Just reading this thread gets me hard as a rock, harder than I usually get (getting hard now just thinking about it LOL) I guess alot of it is the whole mental picture one gets. I appreciate nice looking cocks, so who knows - doubt it is anything I will ever do, but nice to think about nonetheless

Hmmmmmmm Hi Keiffers!

*wicked smile*

i have known a couple of women who were into that sort of thing but they never acted on it. I would definately be willing to try this.

Wow...the more I read through this and hear other married men talk about this the better I feel. I want to have a bi experience desparately bad. If anyone is in SE Indiana please contact me.

Mike:p

I'm finding it increasingly horny to read this and other threads where like minded guys tell of their fantasies and experiences.

Keep them coming!!!!

Thanks for this intense thread. The fantasies the members are talking about have gotten me so hot and hard...Special thanks to "special_couple"...they think like me. I'd really like to live that.

I think that women are growing into the idea of being hot over seeing men make love with each other.....either that, or they're more willing to admit it...What do you think?

kalalau said:
Thanks for this intense thread. The fantasies the members are talking about have gotten me so hot and hard...Special thanks to "special_couple"...they think like me. I'd really like to live that.

I think that women are growing into the idea of being hot over seeing men make love with each other.....either that, or they're more willing to admit it...What do you think?

that and using a strap on on their man/partner

I have thought alot about sucking another mans cock and cant wait to do it. My wife sometimes brings it up but i dont think she will do it if it came down to it happening, but i know i would. i wouldnt mind finding another couple to try it out with, any takers in Texas

lotisme said:
I have thought alot about sucking another mans cock and cant wait to do it. My wife sometimes brings it up but i dont think she will do it if it came down to it happening, but i know i would. i wouldnt mind finding another couple to try it out with, any takers in Texas

IF I was into actually trying it, I'd probably take you up on it, since I'm in Texas, but since I just fantasize just leave it there :)

It's refreshing to hear so many women into this. I've always thought two women together was the most passionate, beautiful sex I've ever seen. But until recently, I never knew so many girls thought men were as hot. How long has this been going on?

this thread sounds like fun. I'm single, not interested in just being with another man, but the idea of being with a married couple and have a fun bi 3sum is very arousing. Hope I can try it sometime.

yes this thread can make you extremly hard, or wet, depending on the reader. oh, and anyone near the ne kansas or nw missouri, who are need of help with this, pm me.

My ex and me used to 3 some with a good male friend on a regular basis, she loved to watch me and my mate, would still do it buts so difficult to find right people.

mmm

Reading this thread has made me soo hot!!! I want to see my husband on his knees with a big dick in his mouth. I really want to see it happen. I am going to start looking for a hot guy and start prepping my husband that I want to see it happen!

I love MMF threesomes and have always enjoyed having a man in my mouth while his wife/girlfriend watches and/or participates. And because I am open about what I like, it usually puts the others at ease, thus, we all enjoy our playtime. Now, more to the point, I am an anal virgin. I often fantasize about having a man screw me while I am licking the sweet nectar of his partner. YUMMY !!

I love MMF threesomes and have always enjoyed having a man in my mouth while his wife/girlfriend watches and/or participates. And because I am open about what I like, it usually puts the others at ease, thus, we all enjoy our playtime. Now, more to the point, I am an anal virgin. I often fantasize about having a man screw me while I am licking the sweet nectar of his partner. YUMMY !!

Thanks, lusty, for those hot thoughts. I have fantasized so, so many times about having a man drilling my butt while I am licking pussy.....

You guys are SO not fair! You're torturing me with what you want and what I want to see and have my hubby do (or is it get DONEto him? lol) It's his fantasy too to get drilled by a hard cock while fucking me or the other guy's wife. No luck in making it cum true--yet--but we're working on it! I love seeing men sucking and fucking each other... You men are just the best for wanting to do this! Would love to have it happen about 3 times a week, lol! Anybody who's done it, please let me live vicariously through you until we find our own bi fuck buddies!

hiya all... i haven't been here for a while, there was nothing to report, there is now:devil:

last weekend hubby and me pulled a lovely 19 yr old lad... mmm so sweet and tender, and so very willing... hubby sucked him clean a few times while they were doing me between them... then at the end of the 3 hours of fun, hubby took the prize... it was part of the deal... the lad got to use me as he pleased, in return for his ass... i watched my hubby deflower a virgin boy, he was very brave bless him, and he wants to do it again one day soon.

horndognslutpup said:
You guys are SO not fair! You're torturing me with what you want and what I want to see and have my hubby do (or is it get DONEto him? lol) It's his fantasy too to get drilled by a hard cock while fucking me or the other guy's wife. No luck in making it cum true--yet--but we're working on it! I love seeing men sucking and fucking each other... You men are just the best for wanting to do this! Would love to have it happen about 3 times a week, lol! Anybody who's done it, please let me live vicariously through you until we find our own bi fuck buddies!

no one said anything about being fair. Now, I can imagine all these writers clogging the bandwidth with tons of stories about MMF action. BRING IT ON. Personally, I love that kind of action !!! :kiss:

Husband sucking cock?

AMEN!!!!!!!! And with lots of juicy details too! Somebody's gotta be having better luck than we are...

Back