Waiting Room ....

Nice and perky. Just needs my mouth around it to warm it up and stretch it more.

Let me warm that hard cold nipple back up with my tongue.

Looks like fun :devil:

y3mfbtqwLvPMR4MBiJee6klCa_0IWg6gb1gb0mZ3zKefZZwhCScaxDqMYD-NmL-i2anqsdHl5U_X40JiAuqdPDTQMfmdTB-G5oyq8d3cRu6KBM9siFJRT6WR-dRSbbrJlEnKkQ7DHglrb9QClHtWqh3Y7hMCZ5cldvD1ZS8ULSiW34

Why thank you gentlemen! It was fun, but would have been more fun with some company ;)

Oh my god baby! So fucking hot! Look forward to more....stroking now!

Why thank you gentlemen! It was fun, but would have been more fun with some company ;)

Hi waiting. I'm not sure how I've missed your lovely pictures for so long, but I obviously need to go back through your thread and catch up. So, don't mind my ogling ;) Really though, just lovely and SEXY pics from what I've seen thus far. You have a new fan!

Oh my god baby! So fucking hot! Look forward to more....stroking now!
My goodness! Well, I'm glad I could help! ;)

Hi waiting. I'm not sure how I've missed your lovely pictures for so long, but I obviously need to go back through your thread and catch up. So, don't mind my ogling ;) Really though, just lovely and SEXY pics from what I've seen thus far. You have a new fan!
New fans are always appreciated! Oogle away. ;)

You just keep getting hotter! Love the new pic!
Thanks John, you are kind, as usual! :D :kiss:

Sexy body. Would be fun to be in your company and play with the ice.

Sexy body. Would be fun to be in your company and play with the ice.

It would all melt rather quickly! ;)

There are some weird shadows on you from the angle of the camera and lighting position.

Still beautiful you though.

Thanks Todger, and the weird shadows and such I added on purpose, I kinda liked them! But I'm strange like that. LOL :kiss::kiss:
Oh, I'm tempted to ogle my brains out looking at you ;)
!

Nuuuuuu! Can't ogle the brains out, you may need it for future ogling purposes! :D

Back