I've nothing to say...

Didja ever get into a drunken argument with the voices in yer head & find out they were much, much smarter than you?

"Rationality has limits" ~ Former US Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, from the documentary, "The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara"

I have nothing to say

Except

This is an interesting thread. It's like looking inside your head. I was a bit alarmed at first, but it's entertaining.

PBY Catalina

Proof that just because one may be obsolete, slow, & ungainly, doesn't mean one can't take a beating, yet still kick ass & make a positive contribution.
PBY5Catalina.jpg

SAR, Reccon, Night attack, could be supported in forward areas by small freighters, destroyers or subs.

What does, "Crazy as a bag of cats," mean? Why would anyone want to put cats in a bag? Wouldn't that be crazier than the bag with the cats in it? Is it because a 'bag of cats' is the proof of someone's crazy?

I've nothing to say because I'm not sure a few are, um, curious. ;)

L:rose:

What does, "Crazy as a bag of cats," mean? Why would anyone want to put cats in a bag? Wouldn't that be crazier than the bag with the cats in it? Is it because a 'bag of cats' is the proof of someone's crazy?

Bag o' cats. That like dumb as a box of rocks? Or bless his heart? Just something to say that makes people wonder wtf. Maybe?

I've nothing to say because I'm not sure a few are, um, curious. ;)

L:rose:
Somehow, I'm certain you have the capacity to be quite loquacious. Said capacity exceeded, perhaps, by your curiosity. Perhaps by other personal qualities as well.
At any rate, you'll choose to reveal any, all, or none, at your own discretion and in your own way.;)

Bag o' cats. That like dumb as a box of rocks? Or bless his heart? Just something to say that makes people wonder wtf. Maybe?
Maybe, though being in the South, 'bless (insert appropriate personal pronoun) heart' is often an euphemism for something far less flattering.:D
Why, yes I am ...

:D
Good for you! The Packers have always been one of my favorite teams, mostly because their fans are friggin' AWESOME!

Somehow, I'm certain you have the capacity to be quite loquacious. Said capacity exceeded, perhaps, by your curiosity. Perhaps by other personal qualities as well.
At any rate, you'll choose to reveal any, all, or none, at your own discretion and in your own way.;)

Maybe, though being in the South, 'bless (insert appropriate personal pronoun) heart' is often an euphemism for something far less flattering.:D

Good for you! The Packers have always been one of my favorite teams, mostly because their fans are friggin' AWESOME!

The pack is fantastic.

The pack is fantastic.

Shoulda seen'em back in the 70's & 80's, fans packing Lambeaux in November just to watch a losing team make just one good play, then going wild.
And I like that Green Bay is the only publicly owned team in the NFL.

Back