Just One

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

Artistic indeed................... Like pink rose petals. So smooth, so silky, so pure. I am sure the heavenly scent is absolutely intoxicating as well. Tender butterfly kisses upon you sweet little cunt..............

I like that little red bow....I would love to pull on it with my teeth, pulling those panties down

your pictures give a new meaning to Body Art!!! Your body is a true piece of art especially your "flower" and GREAT ass!! Thank you for coming back!!:rose:

Thanks so much, Seth.
Thank you, 30bandits. Much appreciated.
Thank you, UhlBWett. Your words melt me.
Thanks so much, Tyreal. ;)
Hey FJBA. ;) Thank you.
ShavedGuyFor69, thank you.
Thank you, gun. xoxoxoxo
Thanks, Trimjob69.
Horus_rules, you are quite good at teasing. It is an art.
Thank you, druce. xxooxox
Thank you, kingfupa
I'm sure you would, sh60fh. ;)

your pictures give a new meaning to Body Art!!! Your body is a true piece of art especially your "flower" and GREAT ass!! Thank you for coming back!!:rose:
Thanks so much! Much appreciated.

gorgeous and artistic. thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much. My pleasure. x

I like that little red bow....I would love to pull on it with my teeth, pulling those panties down
Mmmm. Nice thought. ;)

Jeans sans pantins=lovely sensation!

I love pealing off a lover's jeans slowly and kissing the newly exposed flesh and finding it's just her under them is even sexier. Would love to demonstrate for you sometime...

It was nice to hear what deep appreciation you had with my flirting and the thought of your response produced an equally explosive reaction on my side last night.
:devil::kiss::rose:

Jeans sans pantins=lovely sensation!

That looks like the perfect position for me to walk up behind you and slip my cock deep in your tight ass. Pumping you hard and fast as my hands grip your heaving breasts, as you beg for more. Moaning and pushing back against my thrusts, "harder!" Escapes your beautiful lips. And I comply grinding into you deeper and faster...

Back