Preserving semen

Primalex

Literotica Guru
Do you think it's possible to bottle semen to retain taste, consistency and scent? Not caring about the reproductional capabilities.

I guess I should freeze every jizz first until I have enough for a canning jar. But would the heat later cause the semen to curdle? :confused:

(Hm. Maybe I should have asked this as 'How-To'.)

Do you think it's possible to bottle semen to retain taste, consistency and scent? Not caring about the reproductional capabilities.

I guess I should freeze every jizz first until I have enough for a canning jar. But would the heat later cause the semen to curdle? :confused:

(Hm. Maybe I should have asked this as 'How-To'.)

And then we spread it on toast?

Semen from a can? What about a sports, squeeze bottle?

This reminds me of an old thread/post where someone told that he sends his loads to his long distance sub to consume once a week. I believe it was in individual ziploc bags.

I don't remember if changes in flavor and texture or possible curdling were discussed.

This reminds me of an old thread/post where someone told that he sends his loads to his long distance sub to consume once a week. I believe it was in individual ziploc bags.

I don't remember if changes in flavor and texture or possible curdling were discussed.

Food coloring for holidays?

It separates and smells really bad...and it is a bit hard to swallow Room temp, refrigerated, or frozen

Could it be dehydrated for shipping and then reconstituted by adding water once it arrives?

Couldn't we just leave it dried/dehydrated and snack on it like *beef jerky?

#foodie

ETA...*perhaps more like peanut brittle

Last edited by a moderator:
It separates and smells really bad...and it is a bit hard to swallow Room temp, refrigerated, or frozen

This. It's kinda astounding how different it is even a short time after fresh. +20-30 minutes no matter how it is handled.
Many years ago I had a job that included microscopic semen analysis.
It was always just nauseating to me to open the tiny containers and extract a drop for my glass slide.
Which was always curious to me as I have always been quite enthusiastic about BJ's.

Last edited:
Haha My apologies. It did sound as if I was including you in my snacking prep. No worries. I prefer to source locally.

I wasn't worried about sourcing it - I was saying I don't want to snack on it! :D

Deny

For some strange reason this reminds me of what I think was a Spike Jones song.....
Does the chewing gum loose it's flavor on the bedpost over night?

Change the words to semen and the location to your personal preference.:eek:

There are some sick sick members on here.:rolleyes:

Semen brittle!! :D

Peanut butter jelly and semen sandwich is a fun lunch. The making and subsequent eating.

Cookie. You are officially my spirit animal. Seriously. I am pretty sure I love you.

Haha I need me some pbj and semen!

*I was kind of bluffing with the whole Go green! Source locally thing so...... Anyone?? Hello?

Or somehow, ummm, honor the fact it's yours?

That's a nice wording. :)

It started with the thought of humiliating someone by letting her wake up with sticky body parts and clothes. (My mind got sidetracked for awhile while creating a concept of a cruel mindfuck, when you don't live together and do this.)

And from there the various requirements developed and one was: a sufficient amount of semen available.

Back