Protection (closed)

I moan and coo with each stroke of your tongue against my clit. I caress my hands through your hair, my thighs clenching your cheeks as you feast upon me like a starving man. I start to buck against your lips, whimpering over and over again until I cum hard. A cry leaves my lips, smearing my juices against your lips and chin.

“Oh fuck!” I moan, panting for air as my grip on your head slackens as I relax in my seat. “So good, baby.”

Pulling you up my body and kissing you passionately, getting a taste of both my juices and Mandy’s. When the kiss breaks, I smile at you and nod towards the bed where Mandy is watching our little scene intently.

“Go on, baby. Fuck our little friend. I’m sure she’d like to help you find pleasure.” I say softly and Mandy lets out a little moan at the thought of being fucked by your thick cock.
 
She looks up at me . . . "Really . . . I still get a fuck after all this . . . " Crawling onto the bed between her thighs, coated with her fuck juices from two orgasms, I thrust into her waiting pussy, balls deep on one thrust . . . not quite as tight as you, baby . . . but still a nice pussy to bury my cock in.

As we start to rock together, I press my lips to hers, lips covered with the taste of two pussies . . . her tongue fights back against mine . . . her arms wrap around me and hold me tight as her body matches my rhythm
 
“Of course you still get a fuck after all of that.” I say with a smile. “After all, we did promise you three orgasms.”

Mandy grins up at you, her cheeks heating up as you settle between her thighs and bury yourself to the hilt in a single thrust. She moans, her neck stretching back as she loses herself in the pleasure of a hard cock thrusting in and out of her body. She returns your kiss, savoring the taste of our juices on your lips, her tongue twisting with yours.

A loud moan leaves her lips as she wraps her arms around your, her legs locking around your hips as you thrust against her and she struggles to keep up. Watching the two of you is incredibly erotic and I can see just how handsome you are as you thrust into Mandy with wild abandon.

“Cum for us, baby. Explode in that pretty pink pussy.” I murmur from my spot, my previous orgasm still filling my brain.
 
After bringing you both to two orgasms each, and forcing myself to hold back, hearing your voice, “Cum for us, baby. Explode in that pretty pink pussy.” is all I need.

"Now, Mandy, can't wait any longer," pinning her arms to the bed, I slam into her once more and my cock explodes inside her . . .
 
Mandy gasps beneath you as you pin her arms to the bed and slam into her deeply. The moment that your cock explodes inside of her, I hear her let out a sharp cry. Her head tips backwards, exposing the long column of her throat to you as she cums for her third time. I can’t help the smile that crosses my lips, knowing that you’ve definitely earned the explosion that you just had.
 
As mandy arches her head back toward the bed, I lean in and start kissing her long neck . . . just something else to keep her orgasm rolling along. Once she slupms to the bed, I roll onto the bed beside her and look over at you . . enjoying the big smile on your face.

After a few moments, Mandy struggles off the bed and finds her clothes, gets dressed and heads for the door, "I need some rest before my next shift starts," . . . and closes the door behind her.
 
“I think you wore her out, baby.” I purr as I stand and crawl across the bed towards you, my head instantly dipping to lick and suckle at your softened cock, gathering the juices that have accumulated after the activity that you did.

“You taste so good, Alan.” I say, looking up from my spot to catch you eyes, giving you a grin and a wink as my fingers find their way to your sensitive nipples, tweaking and pulling on them as I continue my mission.
 
"Jesus, baby . . . can't a poor husband get any rest around here?" The problem is you know I am enjoying every touch and tweak from your mouth and fingers. S[peaking of sensitive nipples, yours look pretty damn inviting and are starting to get a little hard too . . . reaching up to catch one between my fingers, that's always good to get a moan out of you.
 
I let out a moan as you start to fondle my breast, the gleam in your eyes telling me that you’re probably tired but not going to stop me. As I pull my lips off your cock, I crawl up the rest of your body and press against your side. “I suppose I could let my poor husband rest, but he owes me a good fucking later.”

Giggling as I kiss your lips, I sigh and rest my head against your shoulder, loving the moment of just being near you.
 
"And I always deliver what my darling wife needs . . . feeling you snuggle in, the softness kiss of your lips against mine, your head on my shoulder, your fingers still teasing over my chest . . . feeling my eyes closing, hopefully not for too long . . .
 
Snuggled up next to you as we doze after our intense session, I can’t think of any other place I’d rather be. Smiling as I close my eyes and follow you into sleep, we both know that we need a well deserved rest.
 
Not sure how long I slept before even stirring on the bed. You are still tight against my side with your head on my shoulder. Mandy was quite a time tonight . . . your challenge to make her cum three times before I could turned into quite an evening . . . not only making her cum three times, but two for you . . . .

Turning on my side, I pull you back up against me . . . feeling the gentle rocking of the ship in the harbor . . . really helps us both into a deep sleep . . . finally beginning to stir once more when the sun starts coming up and shining onto our balcony . . . waking to see your gorgeous naked, pregnant form lying next to me . .
 
I wake as the sunlight fills the room, yawning and rubbing at my tired eyes as I notice you staring at me. Giving you a little smile, I notice how sore I am from all the activity we had yesterday. “Morning, baby.” I say with a sigh as I roll towards you and cuddle up against your side again.

“I think you’ve finally managed to wear me out, Alan.” I say, laughing softly as I tilt my chin up towards you and kiss you gently.
 
"Babe, I think we were both worn out last night . . . and, right now, I have everything I want here with me." Accepting your gentle kiss, but holding on to you so that the kiss lingers a bit. "One more night, baby . . . then home to Molly and telling everyone about our situation."
 
“I can’t wait to see my baby.” I say with a wide smile, nuzzling against your cheek with a sigh. “Honestly, I think I’m just as excited to get home to Molly as I’ve been to come on this honeymoon with you.”

Kissing you one more time, I give you a sweet little smile as I murmur against your ear. “So, what would you like to do with our last day, Mr. Davidson?”
 
"Anything with you makes it a good day, Mrs. Davidson. We probably need to check out the gift shops on the ship for a couple more souvenirs. A nice dinner tonight . . . making love to my beautiful wife, at least once."

"What about you, babe . . anything you want to do today?"
 
“I think that day sounds wonderful.” I say, kissing you one last time before I slip out of bed and saunter into the bathroom to shower. “How about ordering us a nice, big breakfast? Something really rich and sinful.”

I can’t help but giggle as the words come out of my mouth, and I’m sure that you’ll have something to say in reply. I can’t believe how light and airy I feel when I’m around you.
 
"I'll see what I can come up with . . . or would your rather have me cum up with something?"

Watching your cute ass wiggle into the shower . . . will be happy to be back home where we can both get in the shower at the same time. Picking up the phone and ordering breakfast . . . all I need is coffee, but know that isn't quite what you have in mind. Still keeping it somewhat reasonable, I order some of the special cinnamon rolls with some fruit topped with mountains of whipped cream.
 
A nice long shower later, I’m stepping from the bathroom and instantly burst out laughing at the breakfast that was brought up while I was in the other room. I look at you and shake my head, tucking the towel around my body.

“You are incorrigible, Alan.” I say with another laugh, leaning down to kiss you before I take my seat on the balcony beside you and dig into my cinnamon roll.
 
"Other than covering the fruit with a load of my cum, I figured a huge topping of whipped cream would meet your requirements of rich and sinful." Sitting back and enjoyin the coffee and the view of the shoreline . . . as well as the view of the outline of your body under the towel that is fighting not to come loose and release the treaure underneath.
 
Another laugh and I shake my head. “A load of your cum on those strawberries sounds awfully tempting.” I say with a grin as I take a bite of my cinnamon roll and give a little moan.

“This is about the best tasting thing I’ve ever had in my life.” Giving you a little smile, I blush and look towards my plate. “Besides your cock, of course.”
 
"What the fuck," I think to myself. Standing up and dropping the shorts I had slipped on to answer the door when breakfast was delivered, scooping up a generous helping of the whipped cream from the fruit and spreading it around the head of my cock; another scoop tp coat the shaft . . . "All yours my dear, whipped cream cock for breakfast."
 
Blushing deeply as I watch you stand up and drop your shorts, I lick my lips as you spread the whipped cream on your cock and present it to me for breakfast. “Alan…” I say, my voice shy and my grin seductive as I lean forward and start to lick and suck at your cock.

A moan leaves my lips and I flick my blue eyes towards yours, sighing at the look of longing and love that I see in yours. I can’t tell you how much I love you in this very moment, but I’m sure that you know.
 
Still get the biggest thrill out of how shy and embarrassed you can be when certain things start to happen between us . . . the blush in your cheeks as you lean your head forward and start licking the whipped cream from the head of my cock. "Take you time, lover, I want to make sure that I have a large portion of my own cream to coat your strawberries."
 
Hands resting on your thighs, I bob my head along you length and moan at the taste of your cock and the sweetness of the cream. I love these little moments with you, enjoying our bodies and showing my love. Moaning softly at your words, I watch every single tiny movement of your face, knowing when to put on the pressure and when to back away.

“God, baby.” I say softly, pulling my lips off your cock and rubbing my cheek against the head. “You make me feel so sinful.”
 
Back
Top