I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a special friend that it is older then myself. He is the hottest man I have ever known..witty.. charming... erotic to no end.. he has stolen my heart and soul..now what I ask???

Last edited:
Morning APRIL.

NEWGIRL, why not try and see if your feelings are reciprocated? My only advice is - don't hint. I don't know why women don't understand this one simple fact - men don't get hints.

BrettJ in Canada

Morning APRIL.

NEWGIRL, why not try and see if your feelings are reciprocated? My only advice is - don't hint. I don't know why women don't understand this one simple fact - men don't get hints.

BrettJ in Canada

Good morning brett

Too early to tell how good it is yet APRIL. It has been a rough stretch for yours truly, I will say that.

I have friends paying me a visit today that I only see a few times a year. These guys were two of my best friends in my teens and it's always good to see them. Usually I have to travel to Toronto to visit them so this will be a nice change.

BrettJ in Canada

Thank you Daddy4. If I can get better, there will be new material very shortly.

BrettJ in Canada

Thank you D4. The only problem is - what's wrong with me? No one seems to know and every time I have a test, I get the same results.

I miss the old me.

BrettJ in Canada

Thank you. I have suspicions but they're not sure.

It's no fun being like this. Tired and sore and out of sorts and because they don't know what's wrong with me, they can't treat me. EVERY test I have comes back the same - nothing wrong.

Okayyy, then why do I feel so much more sucky than in 2011 (this has been going on for over a year)?

Forging ahead, I guess ...

BrettJ in Canada

I usually try to say TTFN or somesuch when I leave, but not everyone does that.

So TTFN - I have other things I should be doing and need to rest eventually before my friends arrive later today. Pleasure speaking with you.

BrettJ in Canada

Good morning April and everybody else...just a quick visit between sessions of pulling out some of the Kudzu growing in my backyard...that stuff does move fast!

I'm back for a visit

Morning all. I started writing again drawing on my life experiences as a DJ back in the 60's. Guess that definitely qualifies me as a romantic "older man". :)

Good morning April and everybody else...just a quick visit between sessions of pulling out some of the Kudzu growing in my backyard...that stuff does move fast!

Good Morning or mid afternoon as it is. I'm just now getting a lunch break and its nearly 2 pm. May have to trade you a V-Tach for that Kudzu :)

hello :)

I'm into older men too :)
It's hot to know that in spite of having kids and grandkids they still wanna fuck a tight young twat! That's hot!

Good Morning or mid afternoon as it is. I'm just now getting a lunch break and its nearly 2 pm. May have to trade you a V-Tach for that Kudzu :)

I'd give you a LOL but I know you're having a tough one...hope it ends at 7. My procedure for a racing heart beat is to read CAD tech manuals outload. After 10 minutes, anybody in earshot usually falls into REM sleep. If that is an approved procedure by the FDA, or the MDA, or the NEJM or whoever is suppose to approve these things (hey, I'm an engineer, not a doctor!), then the Kudzu is yours! :)

Could I have used any more 3-letter acronyms? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back