TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever notice how the only people who use the word "Murica" in a post are lefties?

Anyone ever notice how the only people who use the word "Murica" in a post are lefties?

That's because they're making fun of the righties who actually talk that dumbfuck way.

giphy.gif

:D

Happy Sunday!!!

Boy, we sure haz drawn Teh St000pidz in, mostly ignored, of course. They would make better use of their time shopping for hemostats on Amazon or something.

We got a lot done yesterday and then went on a long ride on a recently re-opened stretch of an old US route. It's mostly 4 lanes and rides through some nice woods. We stopped for lunch and then cut over to the river and rode back on the curvy 2 lane blacktop near the river, the one that runs behind all the river-front huge old plantations. I bet that, if it weren't for the engine exhaust racket coming through the Vance and Hines loudpipes, that we could still have heard the Sounds of Oppression, like Neal Young sings still exist. Because Canadiddians know everything 'Murrikan.

Got rain and a few hose chores today. Looks like the new housemate will stick after all. Nothing like a good job to make a decision for the poor paycheck=to=paycheck crackers. Which reminds me, I should be getting a trust fund financial statement this week . . . .

tumblr_nk5f03hAbC1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Who would feel uncomfortable about a George Washington plaque? Do those people even frequent churches???

I've never understood changing history in text or the landscape. Erasing it from a knowledge base may make a few more comfortable but it does nothing to advance the culture.

As for the robotic sex dolls I haven't dated one yet but it would probably be a step up from my ex.

I dated a girl, and maybe this is too much information, who was willing and docile when it came to getting her into the sack, very loving and intimate, but who went pretty much comatose upon penetration. It was like screwing a rag doll...

:eek:

Once you finished your business, she just rolled over and went to sleep.

Maybe she was one of those 57 genders.

Who would feel uncomfortable about a George Washington plaque? Do those people even frequent churches???

Just part of the left wing campaign to dismantle traditional American culture and diminish the founding of the country and those who did it. All the more reason they are ridiculed, opposed ideologically and physically, when and if it comes down to it.

I dated a girl, and maybe this is too much information, who was willing and docile when it came to getting her into the sack, very loving and intimate, but who went pretty much comatose upon penetration. It was like screwing a rag doll...

Maybe it was just the stark realization that prick teasing has to be backed up in order to maintain future credibility and paid up bar tabs.:D;)

STFU, Queef. :rolleyes:

Happy fucking Monday, and it was rather Mondayesque in all of its damp and chilly glory. Autumn seems to have arrived after all, and about fucking time it did.

I think we can get the coastal job knocked out by the birthday. Insh'Allah that this is possible.

And I seem to have a roof leak. Last night's rain was a motherfucker. Even the cat noticed. Speaking of which, one of the new cats is spending her time upstairs. She's awfully darned cute.

Supper is super-simple tonight, mainly because I can't be arsed . . . .

tumblr_nk5ezygdfb1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Happy fucking Monday, and it was rather Mondayesque in all of its damp and chilly glory. Autumn seems to have arrived after all, and about fucking time it did.

I think we can get the coastal job knocked out by the birthday. Insh'Allah that this is possible.

And I seem to have a roof leak. Last night's rain was a motherfucker. Even the cat noticed. Speaking of which, one of the new cats is spending her time upstairs. She's awfully darned cute.

Supper is super-simple tonight, mainly because I can't be arsed . . . .

Little rain in our forcast for tonight.:(

Little rain in our forcast for tonight.:(

It's clear here now, but cooler.

It's almost downright cold.

I'm always amused by how today seemed cold and Wednesday, I'll be used to it.

Oh, and I got the furnace fixed - no parts, no labor (paid for) - so that was sweet.

tumblr_nk4rk1zacu1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg

Happy Tuesday!!!

Another longish day at the jobiste. Hope to retire two more buildings from the to-do list today, which would be nice.

This computer seems to have contracted a bug, too. Which is always annoying. It may be time for a new one.

Cool again. Fall has fallen . . . .

sunny-leone-naked-photoshoot-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back