Meeting new people

JackieB1972

Virgin
Hi. I'm Jackie. I'm fun, a little spoiled, and I adore sex with hot men. Hoping to make lots of new friends. Oh and women are welcome to pm me too.

Hi. I'm Jackie. I'm fun, a little spoiled, and I adore sex with hot men. Hoping to make lots of new friends. Oh and women are welcome to pm me too.

I wonder if you can be a little more specific about your preferences, which maybe deal breakers? Is stature a component (height)? Age a barrier by preference? Eye or hair colour? Build? Ethnicity? Clean shaven, facially to be specific?!! Area you are from? Etc...

I'm not sure what you might call hot is another way to express it. Yet it seems a little bit blunt to reply only like this! I'm aware we all have different choices & preferences of our hot, oozing, breathtaking yet I won't go into the opposite, it's not my desire to ever do such!!! So I have preferred to take the first approach!!! ;) ;)

I can guess, although I wouldn't know for definite, if you would prefer to talk on PM rather than on here about more personal details? I'd be glad to chat with you if you wish on PM, it's your call.

ATB...

Back