Festive Cruise - Open

Mark moaned as he let the sexy girl suck his dick. "Fuck that feels so amazing," he said as be put his hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth forward and back. He watched the girl sucks his tip and he loved how sexy she was. He moved his hand through his own hair and sighed as well as moaned. "Look up at me while you suck it," he said as he tilted head back a bit

She looked up at him and smiled, saliva and precum connecting her lips to his engorged penis. She went back to work, her head bobbing back and forth as she worked his shaft deeper into her throat. She knew to breathe through her nose so she would not gag. He started shaking and she knew that he might go soon. Not wanting it to be over just yet, she stopped.

Kat stood up and turned her back to him so he could unzip her dress. He did so eagerly. She was wearing only her bra now, which she quickly discarded. Once, she stood before him in all of her glory, she helped him out of his clothes as he continued to fondle her while absently stroking his penis.

Mark pulled his condom out of its packaging and watched a bit as she jerked him. He loved the feeling and it was gonna feel better. "Out it on for me would you?" he asked as he handed Kat the condom. He started kissing her while waiting for her to out it on

Kat carefully applied the condom and then pushed him on to the bed. He landed with a surprised oomph. Kat then played with herself while he watched, then she crawled on top of him. She teased his body with her hair. Keeping her hips almost touching him, Kat went to work on his nipples licking and nibbling on them. When he tried to touch her she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. She wasn't ready to end the playing just yet, but she took pleasure in teasing him and keeping him just on the edge.

Kat carefully applied the condom and then pushed him on to the bed. He landed with a surprised oomph. Kat then played with herself while he watched, then she crawled on top of him. She teased his body with her hair. Keeping her hips almost touching him, Kat went to work on his nipples licking and nibbling on them. When he tried to touch her she took his hands and placed them on her breasts. She wasn't ready to end the playing just yet, but she took pleasure in teasing him and keeping him just on the edge.
[no way this ends here... I'm actually a Mark and I love the name Kat.] ;)

Mark moaned when he felt Kat play with his nipples, he never felt a girl do that but he liked it. She put his hands on his breasts and he gently squeezed them but then he put his hands on her ass and pushed it lower and forced her pussy against his cock. He grinded against her pussy but made sure it didn't go in. He moaned as he kept grinding and rubbing her nipples in a circular motion

"Hmm" she said as she rubbed herself against Mark's cock. She scratched her hands down his body and then positioned herself to ride him. Once the angle was correct she slowly lowered herself onto him. Impaling herself one delicious inch at a time. Soon he was buried in her to the hilt, that's when she picked up the place sliding herself up and down as he cupped her breasts and played with her pink nipples.

Mark sat up a bit and watched himself slide into Kat. He moaned as the tight pussy slowly let him inside her. "Fuck, that feels so good," he groaned as he started squeezing and pulling her nipples a bit. He watched her face as she rid him and she looked so hot. "Ride that dick baby, he said as he put one hand on her waist and helped her ride up on down on him while he used his free hand to rub her clit while she slided inside him

Kat rode him faster and harder, both of their climaxes building as she milked his cock. She reached back with one hand and cupped his balls as she squeezed his cock with her tight pussy. She massaged them gently even though she was fucking him hard.

Mark moaned and watched his dick go in and out of Kat. She was so tight that he knew he was going to cum soon. He grabbed her hips with both hands and forced her up and down. "Shit, I'm getting close," he groaned as he started thrusting up into her. He enjoyed each second inside of her and was hoping that this fuck wasn't gonna be their last

She rode him hard and squeezed and released him in time with with their bodies. His large cock now sliding easily in and out of her wet pussy. Suddenly, Kat threw her head and moaned as she achieved her orgasm. Mark started thrusting even harder into to achieve his release as well.

Mark sat up and made out with Kat as she was riding her orgasm. He felt her pussy clench him tight and he thrusted hard and pushed through. He moaned in her mouth as he kept fucking her until he slowed to 2 long deep thrusts as he groaned and filled his condom as he blasted the tip with his cum. He held her close and rested his head on her shoulder as his hard breathing turned down. "Holy shit, that was great," hee said as gs sat up and looked into her fast. He pushed her down on her back and started kissing her passionently on her lips and neck. "I hope we can do this again," he said as he looked into her flushed face, then he moaned softly as he pulled out of her tight pussy. He peeled the condom off and threw it into a trash can but then he saw his hand, it had a white thick liquid on it ;he looked down at her pussy and kind of gasped. "I think the condom broke," he said as saw cum dripping out

"Don't worry I am on birth control, just in case accidents like this happens, but now you need to clean my pussy." Kat says, as she lays on her back with her legs spread. "Suck your seed out of there." She demands.

Mark was so relieved that she was on birth control, but when she told him to suck his cum out of his pussy. Mark was still kind of fucked up but sober thoughts started popping out. He looked at her fantastic slit, and her face filled with anticipation, and he wanted to do nothing but have her cover his face in her juices, but he still was hesitant. "Uhh, can't you just, like, dig it out?"

Kat gave him a sardonic look. "Sure, I could, or you can do it for me, I think it would be more fun if you did it though." This time he knelt eagerly between her legs and he licked and sucked his and her juices from her pussy. He put his fingers in and removed it as best he could. Then he stuck his tongue in her and licked her deep.

Mark thought 'fuck it,' as he got on his knees and sucked all the juices from inside of her. His cum tasted kind of odd but it was covered by the rest of the condoms lubricant and her juices. He stuck a finger inside of Kat slowly as he turned it into a hook and scrapped it out. 'I'm not the only one who's gonna test myself,' he thought as he crawled up to her face and made out with her, pushing all the liquid he collected into her delicious mouth. He moaned as he kissed her because his eager dick got hard again as he kissed her, he even slightly groaned as the inflating head glided and sort of dipped into Kat's pussy. He kept kissining her lips until he kissed lower and lower until he got back to her pussy and sucked on the clit

Kat lay back and enjoyed the experience, the other good thing about young drunk boys, besides being gullible was their staying power. She moaned and ground her pussy into Mark's face as he sucked on her. She could tell he was getting excited again. He may yet have another round in him. Even though she was enjoying his efforts, she remembered what she came for and looked at what she could from her position. She was mainly looking for small valuables, things that were easy to overlook.

Mark kept kissing and licking Kat's tasty slit as he ran his hands up and down her stomach. He nibbling a bit on her clit and licked it. "Since I had to do something new, you should let me do something I never have but wanted to...." Mark said as he took some of her running juices and covered his index finger and he circled her tight asshole with the slick finger. "Have you ever had a dick in here?" he asked as he pushed the finger about an inch and a half inside her tighter hole

Back