The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a shit-tonne of groceries, so that I can cook some meals and freeze 'em (because they tell me I won't feel at all like cooking in a couple of weeks) - best idea ever.

Trying to lug fifteen bags from the car to the elevator to the apartment, all by myself? Not so much.

S-M-R-T! :p

Scary?

I remember getting that clever advice. :rolleyes:
Then I remembered Mr Brit knows how to turn the oven on...and lo...the problem was solved.

winks

How're you feeling?

excited smile

Getting a shit-tonne of groceries, so that I can cook some meals and freeze 'em (because they tell me I won't feel at all like cooking in a couple of weeks) - best idea ever.

Trying to lug fifteen bags from the car to the elevator to the apartment, all by myself? Not so much.

S-M-R-T! :p

Scary?

You should've just stolen a cart from the grocery store! One trip!

Can you see the bottom of it? That's usually where the sticker would be? Maybe on the back..

Or do you know the brand and model of router?

Good lord, man, you're going to have me doing fucking yoga to look at this...

Uhh....

Sagemcom?
it has an SSiD # there and a Key, but I can't get them to work.

I remember getting that clever advice. :rolleyes:
Then I remembered Mr Brit knows how to turn the oven on...and lo...the problem was solved.

winks

How're you feeling?

excited smile

Mr. ... Alice would provide excellent fare featuring the four 7-Eleven food groups: slurpees, donuts, pizza and nachos.

Or Hungry Man dinners. Or McDonalds. In short, we'll get scurvy, if I leave it up to him. :eek:

Feeling good! Tired and achey a lot, but had a great appointment this morning, all's going as it should be.

How're you?

Good lord, man, you're going to have me doing fucking yoga to look at this...

Uhh....

Sagemcom?
it has an SSiD # there and a Key, but I can't get them to work.

I do like yoga pants...

What?

Oh, right. Is there a brand name and model name on the top or sides that you can see?

Mr. ... Alice would provide excellent fare featuring the four 7-Eleven food groups: slurpees, donuts, pizza and nachos.

Or Hungry Man dinners. Or McDonalds. In short, we'll get scurvy, if I leave it up to him. :eek:

Feeling good! Tired and achey a lot, but had a great appointment this morning, all's going as it should be.

How're you?

That's just funny right there...mister alice

giggles

You should've just stolen a cart from the grocery store! One trip!

There used to be one, in the parking garage...I was counting on it being there, in fact. Ah well, made it in once piece.

Most of them have that electric thingy that locks it up at the edge of the parking lot....

don't ask me how I know that...

I think our shopping carts are still free range. ;)

How're you?

I gave a very specific shopping list, and instructions...and directed from the couch

giggles

But maybe it's best you do get the right kind of supplies in.

That's awesome to hear! I'm good...finding I don't actually need that much sleep to survive. I might want it, but it seems I don't need it. ;)

Yeah, we don't have those here, either.

Maybe you just live in a particularly cart-stealy area!

Probably, it's California after all... they treat the homeless pretty good here from what I see...saw one in Mcds the other day pull out a hundred dollar bill after ordering lunch...

I gave a very specific shopping list, and instructions...and directed from the couch

giggles

But maybe it's best you do get the right kind of supplies in.

That's awesome to hear! I'm good...finding I don't actually need that much sleep to survive. I might want it, but it seems I don't need it. ;)

He can manage a few things, and I will certainly be taking advantage, but if I can get some decent meals in the freezer, I won't worry so much.

I think I'm in training for the odd hours, to be honest. I'm up and down all night, for no reason. But yes, good to know we can run on "empty" - or, almost empty.

I should start a cooking service for pregnant women...

Oh, definitely. :D Go make me a sammich. Chop-chop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back