Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really really hope you get to do it soon... I've never been w/ a man, so I don't have a "comparison" comment, but omg - pussy is the most incredible thing to me. I love the way it looks, smells, tastes, feels... and watching a woman touch and taste herself, especially if it's for your entertainment *grin*, is amazing... and something I miss. *sigh*

I hope you get to experience this and that you love it :) :kiss:


lonely i completely agree with you...you hit the nail on there head there. Having all the senses at work...listening to her, looking at her, smelling her scent...goodness it's all just wonderful. :rose: :kiss:
 
lonely i completely agree with you...you hit the nail on there head there. Having all the senses at work...listening to her, looking at her, smelling her scent...goodness it's all just wonderful. :rose: :kiss:

:kiss:

being w/ a woman who loves to watch and participate in mutual masturbation is a must... I don't think I could live w/ a woman who wasn't A) into trying new things B) into watching me masturbate or masturbating for me. Definite musts. These are the moments I miss my ex lol
 
I really really really hope you get to do it soon... I've never been w/ a man, so I don't have a "comparison" comment, but omg - pussy is the most incredible thing to me. I love the way it looks, smells, tastes, feels... and watching a woman touch and taste herself, especially if it's for your entertainment *grin*, is amazing... and something I miss. *sigh*

I hope you get to experience this and that you love it :) :kiss:

Thank you lonely smile... you are certainly passionate about your desire and you describe it so beautifully.. i hope my experience is with someone as passionate as you..

sweet dreams
Sue
 
Thank you lonely smile... you are certainly passionate about your desire and you describe it so beautifully.. i hope my experience is with someone as passionate as you..

sweet dreams
Sue

:kiss:
be sure to let us know how it goes when it happens :) there are some beautiful women out there who I'm sure would loooove to introduce you to the world of ff *grin*
:rose:
 
Hi Sue.....Aunt Claire and I hope you soon find a woman to enjoy a few sexual escapades with as we both agree there is nothing more beautiful the a woman lost in the pleasurable sensation of sex. I'm kind of noisy when I come, but Aunt Claire utters tiny moans, perhaps more like the purrs of a contented kitten, but she squirts often. Jena


Hello ladies, this is Sue aka Mrs. A. A big hello to BabyX and Lady C - a couple of names that i recognize.

I stumbled across this thread by accident and I'm glad I did... I'm very sexual and love cumming.. I simply cannot get enough of it.. I have yet to experience my first F/F experience but I think it will happen soon and I think the thoght of masturbating in front of another woman seeing her lips part and hearing her heavy breathing would be incredibly erotic and exciting..

I'm very vocal as well as a very loud moaner and screamer... I'm also a squirter (provided im stimulated properly and the squriting orgasms are far more intense).. once i start cumming I cannot stop and I'm fortunate to be able to reach mutiple orgasms in quick successions.. that is when my mouth is dry and I need something to quench it.. before it was a cock or cocks but now my thoughts include a sweet tasting pussy..

There is nothing more exciting than having a hard stiff cock penetrate me right after orgasms and once started I want more more more..

Sue
 
Hi Sue.....Aunt Claire and I hope you soon find a woman to enjoy a few sexual escapades with as we both agree there is nothing more beautiful the a woman lost in the pleasurable sensation of sex. I'm kind of noisy when I come, but Aunt Claire utters tiny moans, perhaps more like the purrs of a contented kitten, but she squirts often. Jena

Hi Jena, good to hear from you again ;)

I'm like you as i'm a screamer when it comes orgasms :)... there is no doubt in anyone's mind when I am in the throes of a powerful orgasm :) and like Aunt Claire I too am a squirter, although I have to be aroused thoroughly to achieve what I consider to be a far more intense orgasm than a non-squirting orgasm...

Sue
 
I have enjoyed watching numerous gf's masturbate.

I truly adore the expression on their faces as they approach and break over the crest.
 
Hi Jena, good to hear from you again ;)

I'm like you as i'm a screamer when it comes orgasms :)... there is no doubt in anyone's mind when I am in the throes of a powerful orgasm :) and like Aunt Claire I too am a squirter, although I have to be aroused thoroughly to achieve what I consider to be a far more intense orgasm than a non-squirting orgasm...

Sue

All Aunt Claire has to do to become hghly aroused is close her eyes and remember any of of her many favorite fantasies.
 
All Aunt Claire has to do to become hghly aroused is close her eyes and remember any of of her many favorite fantasies.

Not really. It's not the fantasies that arouse me it's Jena and Teri being with me that gets me so hot that I squirt.....but I'm still quiet.
 
Not really. It's not the fantasies that arouse me it's Jena and Teri being with me that gets me so hot that I squirt.....but I'm still quiet.

You three sound lovely... yes images of people I know or images of sex with them are what gets my juices flowing :) Sue
 
I am very sight oriented. When I see another woman touch herself it feels like she is touching me. The reaction is that instantaneous. It's as if they have an invisible hand that is touching me also.

Hi Rebel Belle, Im like you - very visual oriented.. whenever i watch a clip of a woman being licked and sucked on her pussy/clit by either a man or a woman, I feel it right on my clit and in the region... its a tingling sensation that races up my spine and explodes in my mind.. :)

Sue
 
Hey all, I realize this is not exactly the same as the "live and up close" but I wanted to share a website with you that I ran across. Its a pay site, but there are lots of free vids from it out on the other "free" sites. It's definitely different than anything else like it that I have seen.

http://www.beautifulagony.com

Hi everyone, my husband pointed the above website out to me and I had a look... the name says it all, although I wouldnt say its "agony".. its simply pure eroticism watching just the face.. when I masturbate my husband is mesmorized and locked onto my eyes during the whole time..
Sue
 
my only experience to date

I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the commnets shared by the many beautiful women in here.. so I thought I'd share mine.. this is the closest that I have come to masturbating in front of another woman ...

Previously, my husband and I would go online in one of those yahoo adult rooms and get on the mic and sometimes webcam.. I found hearing voices of both men and women to be arousing especially when I saw their webcam and they saw mine.. the sounds of heavy breathing, moaning and even that silence just before orgasm is so captivating..

..one night while in a public room I was in my usually state of horniness and having reached my first orgasm I desparately needed more.. and soon they started to cum.. this was while i was on mic with others talking to me in the room.. and then it happened...

A woman came on the mic.. i can still recall her tentative voice telling me how hot I was.. I was surprised as that was the first time i heard a woman in one those rooms.. i was intrigued and soon aroused that another woman would find me sexually desirable.. I then heard her moan and my natural sexual desires took over and soon i was talking to her encouraging her to continue to make herself cum and to cum for me...

She moaned loudly and then the heavy breathing where I could visualize her chest heaving up and down as she slowly calmed her heart rate.. with dry parched mouth she cleared her throat and said how powerful that was and wanted to pleasure me.. the orgasm that i had while listening to her talking to me about touchign myself, how she wanted me, wanted to taste me and to suck my clit hard and then soft... ohhhh that was incredibly hot.. I soon shattered with orgasm ..

it was a very special interaction.. created out of spontaneity, carried forward by natural sexual desire, .. the room was silent.. then so many people posted clapping hands, giving high fives.. everyone knew it was a special moment...

alas that has not repeated itself, but it has been forever played in my mind...

IF YOU are reading this, you are now a few years older like me :)
Sue
 
Where have all the lovely masturbating women gone? The hasn't been a post on this thread in weeks. Come on girls, lets at least masturbate while reading each others posts.
 
Where have all the lovely masturbating women gone? The hasn't been a post on this thread in weeks. Come on girls, lets at least masturbate while reading each others posts.


I'm here - sniff - all alone ... :)
 
Agreed

Yeah, ladies, please post your thoughts. I do so enjoy reading this thread, dirty old man that I am.
 
Hello

Hi, I have just found this thread, hmmmm, great comments. Me, never done it with another woman before but have recently discovered the joys of online chat and.....!
Maybe one day, sigh
 
I love to watch my friends cum I have a hard time keeping my hands to my self when they start. All you lovely women got my pussy dripping wet :) I love to the moans and hard breathing! Mmm would love to try phone sex with a girl sometime but I may get too shy lol. In person i'm in control and starting everything but on the phone is soo different.
 
I had some girlfriends who were into watching me masturbate, but others considered it like kind of "waste".
For me it is wonderful, and masturbating with other women is my favourite fantasy, even when I masturbate alone (which happens quite frequently ...).
 
Here are some videos that are on subject. I'm only posting ones identified as amateur, since the pro ones are too fake. Very few with 2 girls, but lots of solo stuff to fuel your imagination.

2 girls with vibes
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33483/very-hot-lesbians-teens.html

Mom & camera
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33544/mom-loves-tape-herself-while-she-masturbate.html

Wife with close ups
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33507/my-wife-alone.html

with panty hose
http://www.moviesand.com/videos/33268/pantyhose-looks-good.html

OMG the two girls with vibes clip is one of the hottest things I have seen!
 
Hi Mutual female masturbation lovers.

Have a look at this clip. Skip to 17:20 in.....

Nick
 
i allways masturbate with other girls.since i was 14.

it's great and sexy.that get's me really horny.touching me watching other girl touchs herself is wow...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top