Would you mind if your husband sucks cock?

Currently, we just pretend and it has been fun. We both suck and lick all over our lifelike toy and it makes us both go crazy. It's a turn on for sure when she watches me and tells me how sexy it is to see me sucking it. It always makes for great sex afterwards!
 
No not at all, I think it's more the old school of thought. Her concerns range around being tempted but wandering how to get out of it once it starts and also as mentioned the consequences after the fact. So at this stage there is some doubt and hesitation, I don't push it at present as I may just push it out of sight. I respect her reflection on the topic and will leave it to her to decide. Not to say I won't raise the subject in the future, it makes for interesting discussion and it gets us both hot.

Very interesting. I wish you success in your endeavours. I would hate for you, or anyone for that matter, to die wondering.
 
Well at least I don't have to worry about this with him, but if he ever got that crazy notion, simply put I would kill him
 
I find that thought revolting. Sucking cock is a woman's role, my role. His is eating my pussy, and then fucking me. :eek:
 
Ladies, would it bother you if you found out your husband was a Cocksucker? I've been a Cocksucker all my adult life but my wife doesn't know. Should I tell her?

Yes it would, and it would really piss me off to find out he was doing it behind my back.
 
To each his/her own of course. But words like repulsive pretty much shut down open and honest communication because it strongly implies that even acknowledging the possibility will be met with negative judgment.
 
To each his/her own of course. But words like repulsive pretty much shut down open and honest communication because it strongly implies that even acknowledging the possibility will be met with negative judgment.

I always assumed words like Repulsive had no place in the fetish board. This was sort of a "if you don't like it, ignore it" place.

But then the question was asked and honestly answered, so can't really fault that. But the judgement was unappreciated.
 
To each his/her own of course. But words like repulsive pretty much shut down open and honest communication because it strongly implies that even acknowledging the possibility will be met with negative judgment.

Ding Ding Ding correct answer.
 
I consider myself straight and would never consider sucking a cock on my own, but in the presence of my wife [or any other hot woman], I wouldn't hesitate to suck another guy's cock.
Wife and a couple of GFs in the past have shared a cock and even swapped his cum and it was a great turn on for us both..............but I'm not gay [or am I?].
 
I consider myself straight and would never consider sucking a cock on my own, but in the presence of my wife [or any other hot woman], I wouldn't hesitate to suck another guy's cock.
Wife and a couple of GFs in the past have shared a cock and even swapped his cum and it was a great turn on for us both..............but I'm not gay [or am I?].
Totally agree, I think of myself as straight and have sucked cock at her insistence and it was great for both of us. Would I consider it by myself, not at all, but seeing her reaction was very sexy... Am I gay, I would say not, but who gives a shit about labels anyway :)
 
Totally agree, I think of myself as straight and have sucked cock at her insistence and it was great for both of us. Would I consider it by myself, not at all, but seeing her reaction was very sexy... Am I gay, I would say not, but who gives a shit about labels anyway :)

Who gives a shit about labels? Most men. That's why you start out saying "I think of myself as straight......"

Think about it, if YOU didn't give a shit you'd not think of yourself as one way or the other. Nor would you feel compelled to say that you would not consider sucking a guy by yourself. You'd just mention that you've done it, it was arousing for you both and roll on.

Hey I'm not judging cause I like men that are really sexual but sweets, I do think you give a shit.
 
I consider myself straight and would never consider sucking a cock on my own, but in the presence of my wife [or any other hot woman], I wouldn't hesitate to suck another guy's cock.
Wife and a couple of GFs in the past have shared a cock and even swapped his cum and it was a great turn on for us both..............but I'm not gay [or am I?].

Totally agree, I think of myself as straight and have sucked cock at her insistence and it was great for both of us. Would I consider it by myself, not at all, but seeing her reaction was very sexy... Am I gay, I would say not, but who gives a shit about labels anyway :)

I've had to come to grips with 'what's fair for one is after all fair for all'. I imagine that if I fantasize about my partner enjoying another woman... I'm going to have to admit she likely thinks of me doing the same with another guy.

As the two other gents above have said, this isn't an experience I'd be seeking on my own. On the other hand if my lady was there, and she wanted me to... well who am I to disappoint her?
 
OK, it seems that lots of us are coming out of the closet and I'll abridge my label of 'straight' to 'bi curious' if that is a more appropriate label for my wanting to share a cock, only with another woman and not just by myself.
Yeah, I like the curious part of that label, as I am a curious kind of guy about life in general.
 
When my husband told me he had sucked cock before I jumped his bones! He has never been sexier to me than when he opened up to me about it. I don't know why it turns me on so, but it does!

Have you ever wanted to see him do it? (not an offer, just a followup question, lol). Or is it just the fantasy of him doing it? Maybe it's the fact that he shared something extremely intimate with you.
 
Fair enough bi curious may be more accurate but it still means different things to different people particularly if you live in the Carolina's I would suggest. Which is my possibly rather flippant point about not giving a .....
 
I do regret the need to resort to deception and dishonesty in my search for cocks to suck. I feel very guilty for lying to my wife, but having been an insatiable and compulsive cocksucker since my teenage years, I can't imagine giving it up even though I deplore concealing from my wife this essential aspect of who and what I am. I wish I had been honest with her from the moment we met. Possibly she would have been understanding and might have agreed to allow me to continue to satisfy my hunger for sucking cock, but as it is, I'm afraid that if she were to discover my secret life she would want to leave me, not without justification.
 
I do regret the need to resort to deception and dishonesty in my search for cocks to suck. I feel very guilty for lying to my wife, but having been an insatiable and compulsive cocksucker since my teenage years, I can't imagine giving it up even though I deplore concealing from my wife this essential aspect of who and what I am. I wish I had been honest with her from the moment we met. Possibly she would have been understanding and might have agreed to allow me to continue to satisfy my hunger for sucking cock, but as it is, I'm afraid that if she were to discover my secret life she would want to leave me, not without justification.

Although my wife is aware of my desire to suck cock, and understands, even finds the idea hot in fantasy land, she has not offered her consent. Like you I feel bad about deceiving her, really bad, but this desire is becoming such that I fear I will go behind her back if the right opportunity presents itself. Also I am sure were she to come home and find me 'at it' she wouldn't be best pleased. She may of course find it hot and insist I carry on as she watches. I won't be trying to find out the answer to that one though. Love her dearly and the thought of the possibility of losing her frightens the living daylights out of me!
 
Our relationship is such that I call the shots on when and with whom he has sex so he is required to seek permission. However, permission to be with another man is no more or less likely to receive my approval than permission to be with a woman.

The notion of him sucking cock doesn't really do much for me but nor do I view it negatively. It's part of who he is and I love him. I don't see how I could cease to love him or judge him less of a man without also recognizing my own bigotry.

A key aspect of our relationship is unconditional acceptance of the other person. Obviously I can't know in advance how I will feel about things I learn about him. But I do know that it is a contradiction in terms to say I want to be accepting then pre-ordain what is and isn't acceptable.
 
If he was cheating on me, I would most definitely mind. I'd be furious.

If it was a cock that I'd assigned for him, it would be lovely and I could tick it off from my "sex bucket list".

But as so many others here have said, it's a big process with lots to think about.... The fact that we both would love it doesn't get us far, unfortunately. Mind, he's sucked lots of cock in the past but that was before we met.
 
I have been the guy that girls have asked to suck their husbands cock / receive pleasures from their hubby while they watched.

Such a wonderful turn on.
 
Back
Top