Best MMF story?

Better than good

I'm sure it's at least a ~tiny~ bit gauche to post your own stories, but here's one of mine! https://www.literotica.com/s/caro. :D

I think it's pretty dang good! ...but I am biased...

I think it is even BETTER than good Zoe! Thanks for being as 'gauche' as the rest of us ... you are a very talented writer and I will look for more from you in future. Cheers, E.

Thank you all for your kind responses! I'm a pretty gun shy about reaching out, so this was definitely a flattering thread to wander into this morning. Gosh! What a nice way to start the weekend. (*⌒∇⌒*)

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kind responses! I'm a pretty gun shy about reaching out, so this was definitely a flattering thread to wander into this morning. Gosh! What a nice way to start the weekend. (*⌒∇⌒*)

You're very welcome. Bi male stories are often the butt of the trolls' ire, so finding a place where such content is appreciated can be very welcome.

If you've got more like that, bring it on! You know you have an eager audience here.

Erosthenes,

Thank you for your responses on my stories. I must admit, I haven't had a chance to get to yours yet, but I eagerly anticipate doing so, especially if the comments I've read here on the thread are any indication.

Again, thanks for letting us know about it.

My pleasure

Erosthenes,

Thank you for your responses on my stories. I must admit, I haven't had a chance to get to yours yet, but I eagerly anticipate doing so, especially if the comments I've read here on the thread are any indication.

Again, thanks for letting us know about it.

Aye Susurrus .. rarely do I afford myself the luxury of reading other authors' works - I have so many unfinished ones I keep pecking away at. But I keep a watchful eye on this thread, as there is no Bi-themed category in Lit, so this is usually the place to find such selective fare (my personal favorite being the MMF genre).

Cheers, E.

I appreciate it, E.

I apologize for my not having/taking the time to put together another of my lists. I'll get there.

I know what you mean, about having so many stories in various stages that keep crying for your attention. In the process, nothing gets done. Surprisingly, the two I just put up went together quickly.

Still means I have a pile that need to be finished

Long-time no-post -- New Story

Friends,

It's been a while since I posted either to this thread or a new story. That said, here's a new one that just hit the site:

https://www.literotica.com/s/bill-and-annie-ch-01-friday-night

As usual, I have a few more people involved than just MMF, but then I'm a big believer in the more the merrier, and it IS a bi theme...

Hope it gets your juices flowing!

Fog

Briggs, Fog, my friends,

Thanks a lot. I'm glad somebody's finding the time to add to this thread. God knows I've been pretty lazy about it lately.

Good to know the thread's still alive, even if it's gasping for breath at the moment...

New story

So I have a new story and am working on. I just finished the rough draft and I think I need some help with editing. The gist of it is a couple gets dominated by a man. My problem is that while I have plenty of bisexual BDSM fantasies my RL experience is zero. I want to keep it realistic and as such I need some help.

PM me if you want to help. I can return in kind on your next work.

Looking for a particular story

So I read this story a few months back on here and I've been trying to find it ever since with no luck. I don't remember what it's called, who wrote it, or what the character names are; all I remember is it was hot as hell lol.

It was about a guy who was working in a tailor shop and had to deliver a suit to one of his clients. He delivered it to his client's house (a mansion) and ended up having sex with his wife while the husband watched.

They met several times and each time got more and more....involved. They ended up having full-on bisexual threesomes that were crazy hot. It was quite long but contained in one story - not separate chapters.

I'd love to find it again if anyone knows which story I'm talking about. Please and thank you!! :)

So I read this story a few months back on here and I've been trying to find it ever since with no luck. I don't remember what it's called, who wrote it, or what the character names are; all I remember is it was hot as hell lol.

It was about a guy who was working in a tailor shop and had to deliver a suit to one of his clients. He delivered it to his client's house (a mansion) and ended up having sex with his wife while the husband watched.

They met several times and each time got more and more....involved. They ended up having full-on bisexual threesomes that were crazy hot. It was quite long but contained in one story - not separate chapters.

I'd love to find it again if anyone knows which story I'm talking about. Please and thank you!! :)

try posting a thread about it here: click

So I have a new story and am working on. I just finished the rough draft and I think I need some help with editing. The gist of it is a couple gets dominated by a man. My problem is that while I have plenty of bisexual BDSM fantasies my RL experience is zero. I want to keep it realistic and as such I need some help.

PM me if you want to help. I can return in kind on your next work.

Hey, piggy,

I'm right with you on the zero bi experience. However, it hasn't kept either of us from writing from our fantasies.

In any event, I'll take a look at it if you like. I've had a little experience with the BDSM side of things, I've certainly read a lot of books on it. Between the two of us, I'm sure we can come up with something that sounds plausible.

Hey, piggy,

I'm right with you on the zero bi experience. However, it hasn't kept either of us from writing from our fantasies.

In any event, I'll take a look at it if you like. I've had a little experience with the BDSM side of things, I've certainly read a lot of books on it. Between the two of us, I'm sure we can come up with something that sounds plausible.

We're eagerly awaiting the fruits of your labors.
Marge never ties me up any more and I'd need a little coercion to have sex with a guy.

Mine is kind of mmf, although it has other elements that might not appeal to everyone...

Back