Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-24-2016, 07:24 AM   #5001
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbird49 View Post
I am white very well endowed ,,I had a couple of male friends who would ring me often for nights with their wives They just loved the thrill of me screwing them while their husband sat in a chair and watched or in some cases took pics Later i had a mature couple who loved screwing with me in the same bed
That's hot. I love the idea of maybe once a week we invite another big cock stud over for the evening. Where, of course, he spends the night screwing my wife.

Old 07-24-2016, 07:30 AM   #5002
LIVINRFANTASIES
Making Dreams Cum True

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
That's hot. I love the idea of maybe once a week we invite another big cock stud over for the evening. Where, of course, he spends the night screwing my wife.
Yep!
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below 149 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 07-24-2016, 08:48 AM   #5003
Kantarii
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha_in61 View Post
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.
I felt bad when my second wife(now EX) did it. That's why I divorced her.
I am your dreams made reality ... And, the lust in your eyes...

♫♪ But, what's puzzling you is the nature of my game! ♪♫
Do T-girls & Transvestites Interest You? Checkout my stories with the link below.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 07-24-2016, 09:31 AM   #5004
Km450rx
Virgin

I have fantasies about it. I would get turned on being in a hotel room while my wife fucks another man.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:42 AM   #5005
SubInWaiting
Virgin

She would like to, but I couldn't bear it

Old 07-24-2016, 10:13 AM   #5006
curiousandkinky
Really Really Experienced

God I want too so much! She, doesn't

Old 07-24-2016, 11:30 AM   #5007
hubbyinstockings
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Km450rx View Post
I have fantasies about it. I would get turned on being in a hotel room while my wife fucks another man.
For our second meet with a guy we arranged to meet in a hotel, we booked in early and went to the room, the wife spent some time getting ready and we then went down to the bar. We had a drink and were both wondering what the guy would be like, we had already arranged that if we were going to go ahead with the meet I would give them some time together without me. The guy turned up and he was as we expected as per his photos we had a couple more drinks and I then looked at the wife and she smiled and nodded which meant she wanted to go ahead with it so I suggested that they both go to the room and I would join them later. Must admit it was a strange feeling watching her getting into the lift with this guy knowing what was going to happen, I waited for about 40 minutes as bye now I was getting quite excited wondering how it was going. I let myself into the room and wasn't surprised to see they had already started enjoying themselves he was laying on the bed naked while the wife was just down to her stockings and performing oral on him. We went on to have a fantastic evening with this guy which we repeated a few times over the next couple of months.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:12 PM   #5008
mikendel
Literotica Guru

I want to see it today!!! I have her making some phone calls now. Hoping to watch and then some nice sloppy seconds.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #5009
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikendel View Post
I want to see it today!!! I have her making some phone calls now. Hoping to watch and then some nice sloppy seconds.
Cream pie then sloppy seconds. 😎

Old 07-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #5010
bluesbreaker_69
Really Experienced

I walked in on my wife having sex with another guy when they thought I was at work, I listened and watched through a window until they had finished before making enough noise to let them know I was home

Old 07-24-2016, 09:43 PM   #5011
MysteryMan2014
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesbreaker_69 View Post
I walked in on my wife having sex with another guy when they thought I was at work, I listened and watched through a window until they had finished before making enough noise to let them know I was home
I have often fantasized about this. Watching them go at it. Her remaining completely unaware. He and I make eye contact and when he realizes I am not going to intercede he just smiles and keeps going. Much later he calls and we meet where we discuss my knowing. We both agree that we would like for this situation to continue. We agree that my wife does not need to know and he will keep me informed of all their sordid details with the occassional arrangement to watch without her knowing.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:13 PM   #5012
Henry54
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan2014 View Post
I have often fantasized about this. Watching them go at it. Her remaining completely unaware. He and I make eye contact and when he realizes I am not going to intercede he just smiles and keeps going. Much later he calls and we meet where we discuss my knowing. We both agree that we would like for this situation to continue. We agree that my wife does not need to know and he will keep me informed of all their sordid details with the occassional arrangement to watch without her knowing.
I like this fantasy. I would also like to take pictures while hidden and watch so I could stroke to them later.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:17 AM   #5013
purplehead55
Really Experienced

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan2014 View Post

Hey that's some hot fantasy you got there, I've had the one about watching my wife seduced by a younger man, that part about meeting him and chatting about the details is a definite game changer, I'll be including that as as a part of my seduction scenario too from now on

Old 07-25-2016, 04:30 AM   #5014
fredanddaisy
Experienced

Cuckold or Swinger? Well, in the beginning, I went to the club with her just to make sure she would be ok. Then I found that it was very exciting to see her suck cocks and get fucked and then I realized that I was cleaning her up and swallowing other guys cum and then she sucked a guys cock and kissed me with a mouth full of his cum and I swallowed that and even though I have always thought of myself as very straight, I am now thinking of sucking someone's cock. I am a lot older than my wife, she is still in her sexual prime. I am an old guy with a limp biscuit and no teeth. she tells me that the way I munch on her pussy is like no other guy on earth and I suppose that if I end up sucking a cock without my teeth, it will be really great for the guy. This has been a progressive thing, in the beginning, it was a fantasy about her fucking another guy. I wonder if all of you guys that fantasize about you wife fucking another guy will end up sucking cocks . I know I will because the thought of it turns me on now. Wow, I finally said it.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:00 AM   #5015
cuckoldbill
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Love to hear what happened when you went in. Was it obvious they had been screwing and how did they and you react to the situation

Old 07-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #5016
EyeCanSeeYou
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
I'd like to watch her take it from behind....in her pussy but preferably in her ass. I want to watch. She has a nice little while girl ass and her tits would look incredible bouncing and swaying as she gets it hard from behind. Fuck yes I'd like to watch.

Last edited by EyeCanSeeYou : 07-25-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:34 AM   #5017
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Nice! When my wife takes another lover I'm anticipating experiencing this from time to time. I come home from work to find their clothes on the floor in front of the couch. Including her bra and panties. The sweet sounds of moans, groans, and bed springs coming from upstairs.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #5018
Hulk781

Hell no not ever somone has to die. I please my woman I have no problems in making her havr seizures. I don't understand the turn on of that at all.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:36 AM   #5019
Hulk781

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubInWaiting View Post
She would like to, but I couldn't bear it
Man use that as motivation maybe anger. Surprise her and fuck her like a whore man. That's what they're missing the spontaneous element and the animal hunger.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:39 AM   #5020
Bigspurt
Literotica Guru

The Turn On

Is that she says no to me all the time. "no I won't suck your cock" "you better not cum in my mouth"
as examples.
I would br hopeful that the new guy wouldn't take no for an answer.