The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I wish I could read fuckin minds... mind you I wouldn't need to if people spoke theres now would I!

* kicks her cat in annoyance* gently so don't get on my case.

Last edited:
WILL YOU KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF?!
God lord!

"Oh? Wassat? You gotta talk? LET ME USE A JACKHAMMER OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW FOR 2 HOURS!"
If he stops as soon as I get to my car, I will scream.

I thought noise ordinances were from 11 pm to 9 am?

That I wish I could read fuckin minds... mind you I wouldn't need to if people spoke theres now would I!

* kicks her cat in annoyance* gently so don't get on my case.

What fun would it be if we could read minds?

Good morning to you too. :)

My morning has not been bad at all. I'm at work, not crazy busy, and I had my iced coffee, so I am happy... (miss SB tho.. of course.. )

My morning has not been bad at all. I'm at work, not crazy busy, and I had my iced coffee, so I am happy... (miss SB tho.. of course.. )

Busy enough to make the morning fly is good. My "work" day hasn't started yet. Sometimes I miss working in an office but not often. I have iced coffee on my list for this afternoon and happy is good. *nod* As for SB, he'll be back soon enough. Personally, I have to set my plans in place while he's gone, for those termites he keeps threatening me with and those damn Japanese beetles better do the trick. *grumble*

Termites and Japanese beetles.... he does keep one on their toes.. doesn't he...

;)

*shakes her head*

Well, I probably didn't help when I roasted his duck army. *smirks* That... just... sorta... started it all. The poor geese didn't work out either. I had to find something to combat the termites and since Japanese beetles are a natural enemy to the termites...

WILL YOU KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF?!
God lord!

"Oh? Wassat? You gotta talk? LET ME USE A JACKHAMMER OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW FOR 2 HOURS!"
If he stops as soon as I get to my car, I will scream.

I thought noise ordinances were from 11 pm to 9 am?

sorry :( *hugs*

Yes and no. Common misconception of most noise ordinances is that they're only at night. Most of them are actually at all times meaning any disturbances even at a reasonable hour you could call the cops on. So certainly at night, too.

LT~

Finally! Now to upload this thread for M13 and then it's on to formulating a response for Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back