The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering whether you are a D or an s? New test --

Does subby Jon Hamm turn you on or Dommy Jon Hamm?

The one where he gets slapped around and likes it?

Or the one where he orders his lover to crawl around on his hands and knees?

Ha!

Seen on Twitter: "I'm just putting this out there but I think Don Draper has some problems with women."

I have to admit when he asked her to crawl I did a silent gasp and was very turned on. There is no question what side of the slash I am on.

....and as expected, the rush of poisonous emails from last week have been followed by a grovelling apology. Again. This must be the fourth or fifth time this has happened, and every time, I forgive him because he's got problems to deal with.

But I think this time, I have had enough of being his emotional punchbag. Definitely going to ignore this olive branch.

Yesterday - 5000 words in 8 hours. Chapter 1, Book 3, 1st draft, complete!
Today - 203 words in 4 hours. Back cover blurb, 4 paragraphs, 1st draft...complete?

Ah, the joys of writing "blurbs" for a novel.

BLECH!!!! :mad:

Yesterday - 5000 words in 8 hours. Chapter 1, Book 3, 1st draft, complete!
Today - 203 words in 4 hours. Back cover blurb, 4 paragraphs, 1st draft...complete?

Ah, the joys of writing "blurbs" for a novel.

BLECH!!!! :mad:

I feel your pain. I'm not getting a whole lot accomplished in my normal timely fashion today. Usually I'm into making kilts, but this project is really coming along slowly. :(

Today is my anniversary. Daddy collared me eight years ago today. We will get to celebrate later this week. :)

Ok, y'all. Just as a reminder, school is either almost out or out for many bored, obnoxious teenagers. We will get quite a few of them here, looking to entertain us. Keep in mind they're here to entertain, rather like a clown with a flower that squirts water at you, and not to be taken seriously. Laugh at them, poke fun at them, but don't take anything they say seriously!!!! And feel free to post these at anytime you need.

Last edited:
Two kilts need buckles, and one mock up needs fitted before I can go further on that one.

Tomorrow I either need to tackle the piglet kilt or the shoulder sashes.

I think I'll venture out doors tomorrow to get a hair cut and a steel bristled brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back