robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...

Cover Charge Fri. 4/17

*Opens windows, dusts off the cobwebs, and fires up the jukebox*:D

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5KPik7Yr-lfb9N3EK59q-hvZPuNZpo2Wq7B7oKQ6XhONrYVdk

Wow! It has been a really long time. I'm sorry guys. Things have just been insane around here. But I am looking at a quiet Friday night. So maybe some of my old timers will see the open sign and stop in for a catch up. Newcomers are welcome as well! Don't be shy! Just step right up, answer the cover charge and hang out with us.

Geez... I haven't done a cover charge in forever... hmmm... you know, I have been on a kick lately of trying to be positive, so in that light...

Tell me one thing that is awesome about you. Something you can do or make. Whatever it is, I want to know! :)

Blu :kiss:

*Opens windows, dusts off the cobwebs, and fires up the jukebox*:D

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5KPik7Yr-lfb9N3EK59q-hvZPuNZpo2Wq7B7oKQ6XhONrYVdk

Wow! It has been a really long time. I'm sorry guys. Things have just been insane around here. But I am looking at a quiet Friday night. So maybe some of my old timers will see the open sign and stop in for a catch up. Newcomers are welcome as well! Don't be shy! Just step right up, answer the cover charge and hang out with us.

Geez... I haven't done a cover charge in forever... hmmm... you know, I have been on a kick lately of trying to be positive, so in that light...

Tell me one thing that is awesome about you. Something you can do or make. Whatever it is, I want to know! :)

Blu :kiss:
Well, how do!
I'm pretty good at snarky comments and off-colour humour.

Hello to Blu!!!

My virtue is patience.
My vice is Lit
I've been told I have nice hands

I'm driving later so nothing alcoholic, thank you.

How have you been? You've been missed...

I am sorry. :eek: Is there anything I can do to make it up to you guys?

Hello to Blu!!!

My virtue is patience.
My vice is Lit
I've been told I have nice hands

I do believe I have seen your hands. Haven't I? If not, I think it is only appropriate that you share a pic.

:kiss:

Back