Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one for today...

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome on my first Thread.

L.

Last edited:
Then I will be sure to hang some curtains over here tomorrow.

Better get some Scotchguard on them. I also like it when you wear that outfit. You know, the one with the things. That one. *nods*

Last one for today...

L.

Perhaps it's my imagination or my utter perversion, but I'm hypnotized by this silhouette complimented by the diaphanous sheer of your top that hints at a ghostly tease of your breasts that represents the coupe de gras for this exquisite image with which you have graced us. That's the long way of saying it's beautiful. :rose:

Wow such an amazing body. Do you belly dance?

You are the 5th person to ask me that since I first came to Lit 2 weeks ago! Is it the chains? No, I am not a belly dancer. I used to be a dancer in my youth, but not belly dancing. BUT! I did take one of those Belly Dancing excercise classes a few years ago and found that I had a knack for it... so I guess the real answer is: Not yet.

Hmmmm, how should I say this? You look delicious . . .

Oh eat me....

With candy... and snickerdoodle cookies!!!

Thanks love! :kiss:

Better get some Scotchguard on them. I also like it when you wear that outfit. You know, the one with the things. That one. *nods*

"Things"? Is that the masculine equivalent of "Thingy" (word used by women when we don't know what something is called) lol

I do like me my chains... long story - perhaps another time :)

Perhaps it's my imagination or my utter perversion, but I'm hypnotized by this silhouette complimented by the diaphanous sheer of your top that hints at a ghostly tease of your breasts that represents the coupe de gras for this exquisite image with which you have graced us. That's the long way of saying it's beautiful. :rose:

See!! You get me!! That is exactly what I was going for! In our next life, we are totally hanging out!

L.

Your photos are beautiful! I hope you keep having fun with this thread.

I've just had a major birthday too. Wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it, but it's been just fine so far. I believe you can continue to have fun no matter what the calendar says. :cattail: Besides, I'm becoming much more aware and confident in my desires. That's always a plus. ;)

Don't mind me, I'll just be the guy over there, patiently admiring and enjoying the show.

"Things"? Is that the masculine equivalent of "Thingy" (word used by women when we don't know what something is called) lol

I do like me my chains... long story - perhaps another time :)

It's not that I don't know what it's called, I don't know what it is. Because I don't know outfits you have. But whichever one is fanciest and has the most things...you need to show us. And it sounds like it might involve chains, which is always good. :D

Very beautiful, your also at my favorite age for a woman. Still very attractive yet usually old enough to avoid the silly drama of younger women and the confidence to know what you want and how to get it. I will truly enjoy your thread.

Thank god Lilly. :) I was hoping that you'd start your own thread. I'm mesmerized by your avatar every time I stumble across one of your posts. :eek: I've also seen a few of your pics in other theads and was equally enthralled. You're a very beautiful woman and seem quite seductive. I'm excited to see what you decide to share. And you've chosen good pics to start off your thread. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us will. :rose:

Last edited:
Great introduction, fabulous shots, and very nice to meet you.

Your photos are beautiful! I hope you keep having fun with this thread.

I've just had a major birthday too. Wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it, but it's been just fine so far. I believe you can continue to have fun no matter what the calendar says. :cattail: Besides, I'm becoming much more aware and confident in my desires. That's always a plus. ;)

Thank you so much! Yes, I think confidence comes with wisdom...which often comes with age (although not always!)

Don't mind me, I'll just be the guy over there, patiently admiring and enjoying the show.

Actually, K_M_D is in charge of the lurkers... He's over behind the curtains if you want a place to sit. Thanks for joining me! :)

It's not that I don't know what it's called, I don't know what it is. Because I don't know outfits you have. But whichever one is fanciest and has the most things...you need to show us. And it sounds like it might involve chains, which is always good. :D

Fancy I can do! I'll try to work something up for you.

Very beautiful, your also at my favorite age for a woman. Still very attractive yet usually old enough to avoid the silly drama of younger women and the confidence to know what you want and how to get it. I will truly enjoy your thread.

Drama is only fun when its not yours and you can watch it from afar! Thanks for the compliment :)

Ahhhh.... Making some popcorn and pulling up a chair!! Love a long story from a captivating woman!!

You must share the popcorn!

Thank god Lillly. :) I was hoping that you'd start your own thread. I'm mesmerized by your avatar every time I stumble across one of your posts. :eek: I've also seen a few of your pics in other theads and was equally enthralled. You're a very beautiful woman and seem quite seductive. I'm excited to see what you decide to share. And you've chosen good pics to start off your thread. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us will. :rose:

BigJimSlade (LOVE the name btw), thank you - I am honored I could make your hopes and dreams come true.... at least for a little while. Please, stop by often :)

Love the pics, Lilly. Welcome to the 40's

Great introduction, fabulous shots, and very nice to meet you.

Thank you both! It is very nice to meet you as well...

L.

Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.

Ah! That gives me an idea... Give me a few days to hunt down something in my closet and set it up...

*Skips off singing, "just be nice to the gentlemen Fancy, they'll be nice to you..."

L.

What I am doing is celebrating me at 40. (Cause I know the day will come when I will wake up and everything will be on the ground).

Speaking as one who passed that particular milestone a few years ago, I'd say you have plenty to celebrate- You really are in wonderful shape. Beautiful pics so far, I'll definitely be staying around to see more:)

Damn. This girl eats her Wheaties. You're body is superb, my dear.

And those chains, or body jewelry (not sure what to call them) are so sensual draped over your beautiful body. Love the pictures :heart:

Last one for today...

L.

Somehow I knew this thread was going to blossom rapidly...

Gorgeous body Lily, it looks like you're wearing a hat in this shot... I find myself humming a familiar tune... 'you can leave your hat on...'

Glad you're enjoying your fame...

With gusto

Oh eat me....

L.

My dear, you are the candy. I will lick, suck, bite and finger every inch of you. Wrap those wonderful legs around me. I will toss you over a couch, against a wall, down on the floor, behind the barn. eager to get you off twice and three times . . . want to hear how your breathing will change. Run your fingers deep into my hair and let me know I'm in the right spot and doing you right.

Oh my...yum! It is very exciting to sign in and find you have started your own thread! Thank you thank you! I cannot believe you are 40. You look fantastic! You are so so sexy.

Last one for today...

L.

I have only one thing to say about this thread..... you are absolutely beautiful, :p have an awesome day

You must share the popcorn!

Sharing is good... you share your story and I'll share the popcorn. Foodplay is fun, right? Now I just need to figure out how to work popcorn into that????

Love your style, can't wait for the next installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back