Another white Christian terrorist thwarted

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
In his attempt to mimic Timothy McVeigh and be revered by the hordes of con artist supporters, Jerry Drake Varnell never stopped to question the person trying to help him blow up a government building. As a result, his plan to blow up a bank, in Oklahoma City of all places, never took place and he now gets to say hi to Bubba.

Varnell was one of those white supremacist, Nazi sympathizers who hated the government because, well, just because. After all, it was the government under then president Obama who took away people's guns and violated his right to beat up blacks and Jews.

Varnell was monitored closely for months as the alleged bomb plot developed during a long-term domestic terror investigation, federal prosecutors say.

In a series of text messages with the FBI's informant, Varnell "claimed to have a bunker for when the world (or United States) collapsed" and indicated he was trying to build a team, the complaint states.

"I'm out for blood," the complaint quotes Varnell's texts. "When militias start getting formed I'm going after government officials when I have a team."

However, as happened in so many Wile E. Coyote cartoons, when Varnell parked the "explosive" laden van next to the bank building, then, from a safe distance, dialed a phone number which would set off the "explosives", nothing happened. Not even jumping and down on the packed van caused it to detonate.

Unlike the Coyote, the van didn't explode at the worst opportune moment because those "explosives" were fake, just like the con artist's comments on Saturday about condemning the acts of his white supremacist supporters.

Varnell is charged with attempting to use explosives to destroy a building in interstate commerce. If convicted, he would face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-oklahoma-city-bank-explosion-plot-foiled-by-undercover-operation/
 
Back
Top