Nerdy BBW's

I play Guild Wars 2. I have a level 80 ranger, a 60 guardian, and about 6 other toons between level 11 and 38. I don't prefer first person shooters too much, although I played some Borderlands 2 with my husband.

deffenate gamer nerd;)

Gotta show my love for this thread! Nerdy is the new sexy, and a nerdy bbw is just doubly so!

Love this thread, especially the personal contributions from the lovely ladies of Lit.

You're all gorgeous. Keep up the great work.

I think I may have just found my new favorite thread. Yummy! I've always been a fan of BBWs, but good-googa-mooga, you put on a pair of glasses and a stretch a geeky t-shirt over her ample endowments, and I'm toast. :eek:

I think I may have just found my new favorite thread. Yummy! I've always been a fan of BBWs, but good-googa-mooga, you put on a pair of glasses and a stretch a geeky t-shirt over her ample endowments, and I'm toast. :eek:

Couldn't have said it any better my friend.....

:devil:

NERDY and Fucking Hot..... Love the outfit, :rose:

GET YOUR SEXY NERDY ASS (and the rest of you) OVER HERE NOW. !!!

:D

:devil:

ehhh it's not just the glasses, it's the same idea on that it makes you look smarter, it's the personality the attitude with those glasses that makes a sexy nerdy girl

I LOVE sexy, nerdy BBWs...if I had to pick one type of woman, that would be it...intelligence, beauty, curves, and fun!!!! :heart: :heart:

Mannn It's been a LONG ass week. And it starts again tomorrow.

This calls for some lingerie, heels, some PvP, and then some LIT. fun. ;)

Last edited:
There are a few NERDY BBW's in NY and NJ .....

Met a few on Lit and married one.. My wife loves watching and posting here with me.... :devil:

Back