Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

Ohhh!! that is so hot! Most guys are turned off to that but it is so hot when they do it I just get all worked up and want to go again. Unfortunately I usually have to wait a little while for him to recover.

I've been lurking on here for a while and have been crazy interested in this subject and have been dying to to eat a fresh load of mine from my wife. I'm happy to report it finally happened last night and the taste of both of us together was incredible, arousing, and intimate.

I've been lurking on here for a while and have been crazy interested in this subject and have been dying to to eat a fresh load of mine from my wife. I'm happy to report it finally happened last night and the taste of both of us together was incredible, arousing, and intimate.

Congrat....always a fun time

I did it for the first time the other night and it was amazing. We had just had sex and were both still horny and asked if she wanted me to go down on her. She pointed out that I had just cum in her and I went down all the same, she loved it and had a massive orgasm. Def on the list from now.

Ohhh!! that is so hot! Most guys are turned off to that but it is so hot when they do it I just get all worked up and want to go again. Unfortunately I usually have to wait a little while for him to recover.

All the more time for him to enjoy your flavour... He's a lucky man...

I was fantasising about this this morning as I lay half of the bed listening to his cum drip out of me and make a little puddle on the floor, along with a big wet patch on the sheets! It would be so hot to straddle his face while im dripping with his cum.

Oh,get him sorted !!!!!!!

He won't but he'd be happy for a 'friend' to clean his up which would suit me too.

We're going to Liverpool for a dirty weekend next month so we'd better get busy finding a 'friend' lol!

Great mental Image

I was fantasising about this this morning as I lay half of the bed listening to his cum drip out of me and make a little puddle on the floor, along with a big wet patch on the sheets! It would be so hot to straddle his face while im dripping with his cum.

I have become interested in trying a creampie....mine would be the first choice. A couple of weeks ago we had a very nice juicy session and after I finished, she had been on her back with me grabbing her ankles up in the air and the urge hit me to give it a try! We basked for a moment or two in the after glow and I headed south. She grabbed my head and pushed me away saying she was too sensitive. She then rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to clean-up. I will see if I can broach the subject soon!

I have eaten a few of my own ... it is flat out incredible .. I wish she would feed me everytime we fucked

My wife loves me to go down on hear after I cum in her. Took me a while to get my head around it, It's all sexy & hot until you cum then the interest goes away. But I have over come that & gladly clean her up I do it because it really drives her wild & that really turns me on. If you really think about it cum is the water of life not this disgusting fluid we are programed to think it is.

My wife loves me to go down on hear after I cum in her. Took me a while to get my head around it, It's all sexy & hot until you cum then the interest goes away. But I have over come that & gladly clean her up I do it because it really drives her wild & that really turns me on. If you really think about it cum is the water of life not this disgusting fluid we are programed to think it is.

I've done it a couple times with my wife, and she can tell that I have trouble getting into it "after" I cum....even though it is always my idea to try....but since she can sense the mental hurdle, she won't do it anymore.....

I say I'm never going to get past that mental hurdle if she doesn't participate regularly!

He won't but he'd be happy for a 'friend' to clean his up which would suit me too.

We're going to Liverpool for a dirty weekend next month so we'd better get busy finding a 'friend' lol!
I would love to be that "friend"

I can help you out with that :cool:

I love it. I have cleaned off my girlfriend's body a few times, always my own. It is even hot when you've just cum, I guarantee it. Would be even hotter to lick another guys cum from her though!

cum on to me

Yes!!! This is what I fantasize about....lucky girl!!!
Eating cum from a woman is hot for the woman specially if the man eats until it is all gone and she orgasms but it is also erotic to lick cum from other parts of her body and to lick other mens cum. nothing gives a better orgasm for a woman thant to be licked and fucked at the same time

cum

Wow, is this a Joan thing? My husband too loves going down on me after he or another guy has cum inside me. Big turn on for me too.

i have cleaned loads off every part of a womans body and the best is to be licking while another man is fucking so that when he cums the hot mixed load flows into my mouth as the woman sits on my face, so intense

I could get into this, but would prefer feeding him another man's creampie.
good girl train him to eat from the fountain while the other man deposits his cum and then make him lick til you cum and are empty, it helps if you make him suck the other guy off as well. Both men will be coperative, one because he is going to cum and the other because he is pleasing you. I have done this many times

You know, I was sitting here eating a bowl of Cheerios (no milk)b and reading everyone's comment. I know what I was doing has nothing to do with any of this but I'm the type of person who can do one thing (or several in some cases) and still think about sex. It's just who I am.

In any case, I wanted to offer my view on this.

Had you asked me my opinion about men eating their own or other men's creampies a few years ago! thinking roughly five to ten! I would have been highly grossed out and found it disgusting. Granted, my view on sex and the various pleasures were still building and being discovered (as they are to this day), but the very idea was nauseating.

Fast forward to now...

I'm intrigued by the idea. I find myself wanting it more and more, getting turned on by the idea of a man eating his cum from my wet pussy. I can't tell you how many times I've played while fantasizing about it. It's far too many to count! I want someone to do it so bad I can taste it!

But my partner isn't willing to try it. And trying to talk him into it isn't a possibility. As open and nonjudgmental as he is, it is just something he WON'T do. I've heard his opinions about it and he's just not into it. He finds the act disgusting. To each their own. I'm no longer that way. Does he know I watch videos, talk about my fantasies of this sort with other men, read about them? No. I don't dare let on just how into detail some of my kinks to (or even tell him about this one). It's best kept as "our" little secret.

I applaud all those men and women who have experienced eating or having a creampie eaten out of them. Maybe one day I'll get to experience it too. A girl can dream. ;)

We started out with me licking her after i came then she fucked another man and fed me off her fingers. It quickly escalated to having me lick her while she got fucked and then eating the cum from or off her or taking the load directly. Either way she has incredible multiple orgasms during this type of sex and surprisingly other men are very much into it and usually eat her while she is full of my cum

You know, I was sitting here eating a bowl of Cheerios (no milk)b and reading everyone's comment. I know what I was doing has nothing to do with any of this but I'm the type of person who can do one thing (or several in some cases) and still think about sex. It's just who I am.

In any case, I wanted to offer my view on this.

Had you asked me my opinion about men eating their own or other men's creampies a few years ago! thinking roughly five to ten! I would have been highly grossed out and found it disgusting. Granted, my view on sex and the various pleasures were still building and being discovered (as they are to this day), but the very idea was nauseating.

Fast forward to now...

I'm intrigued by the idea. I find myself wanting it more and more, getting turned on by the idea of a man eating his cum from my wet pussy. I can't tell you how many times I've played while fantasizing about it. It's far too many to count! I want someone to do it so bad I can taste it!

But my partner isn't willing to try it. And trying to talk him into it isn't a possibility. As open and nonjudgmental as he is, it is just something he WON'T do. I've heard his opinions about it and he's just not into it. He finds the act disgusting. To each their own. I'm no longer that way. Does he know I watch videos, talk about my fantasies of this sort with other men, read about them? No. I don't dare let on just how into detail some of my kinks to (or even tell him about this one). It's best kept as "our" little secret.

I applaud all those men and women who have experienced eating or having a creampie eaten out of them. Maybe one day I'll get to experience it too. A girl can dream. ;)

Wow...darling, I feel for you. This is the sex I live for. I always clean up and deliver her another orgasm if I have the time. Good luck, maybe he will have a change of heart.

Wow...darling, I feel for you. This is the sex I live for. I always clean up and deliver her another orgasm if I have the time. Good luck, maybe he will have a change of heart.

I doubt it, to be quite honest. But that's okay. His other traits and interests suit me just fine. Besides, it just means that I may have to have two boyfriends later down the road. It's something we've talked about and something he would consider, though not the two of them with me at the same time (something he isn't comfortable with).

I doubt it, to be quite honest. But that's okay. His other traits and interests suit me just fine. Besides, it just means that I may have to have two boyfriends later down the road. It's something we've talked about and something he would consider, though not the two of them with me at the same time (something he isn't comfortable with).

I will be glad to take seconds, lol, that is the one thing my wife would not do. ;)

Back