Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or does trouble find you? :)

Hope you find good trouble ;) Take care cutie *gives you a pat on your hiney*

I haven't been finding enough trouble lately. Too settled. Too.... I dunno. *frowns* Gotta go stir something up. *kisses your cheek* Thank you for being a sweety. You're awesome. :rose::heart::kiss:

Later!

*scampers off*
 
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWLPhNNbRir8R7acqZgAkOcr5H3w_Gg_evyz0ntjD-IFTih9TSgQ
 
EP-121029580.jpg&maxw=600
 
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWLPhNNbRir8R7acqZgAkOcr5H3w_Gg_evyz0ntjD-IFTih9TSgQ

My favorite version of this way overused, stupid sign by far!


[Don't forget, I'm at my company party tonight and won't be on much. Have a great time, Ladies.]
 

I was just pondering which of those garden gnomes located on the top shelf directly behind that sign will help during a zombie attack? lol!

p.s. and the guy in the aisle looks like he's been bit. just sayin'.
 
My favorite version of this way overused, stupid sign by far!


[Don't forget, I'm at my company party tonight and won't be on much. Have a great time, Ladies.]
Lol - Good.

Hope you're enjoying your evening.


Was this part of the menu? :)


wedding+dinner.jpg
 
I was just pondering which of those garden gnomes located on the top shelf directly behind that sign will help during a zombie attack? lol!

p.s. and the guy in the aisle looks like he's been bit. just sayin'.

Lol

True......had to go back and take a second look
 
Unusually quiet in the bunker tonight. Wondering if our fearless leader is passed out under the bar somewhere....

(goodnight, friends. I'm four drinks in and ready to go nitey-nite!!)
 
I found my trouble.

But now I'm all twisty.

*frowns*

I should stick to reading I think.
 
Good afternoon, Ladies and lurkers...

Last night was... interesting.

First off, I didn't win the award for my position. Five years of coming in "an extremely close second" is beginning to bother the shit out of me. But then, I do claim that all sales people are lazy, don't I? Maybe this is the year to be less lazy.

Second of all, I got drunk. Like "more bourbon than I've drank in one night in over ten years" drunk. Like "switching to ordering just Coke and filling it with 120 proof Knob Creek Bourbon from my flask to keep from putting the bartenders in the position of having to cut me off" drunk. Like "being just silly enough to make my buddy think that he should ask me to dance with his wife and see if I can take her off his hand so he can be rid of her" drunk.

Don't worry. Daddy ain't that dumb. This morning, people tried to tell me of the things I did as if I couldn't remember them. Always love that; people who drink all the time thinking they need to fill you in on what stupid things that you did even though I've never not known everything I did while drinking.

In any case. I'm not only NOT hungover, but I tend to feel better after a night of debauchery. Once I get unpacked and get the week's laundry in the washer, hopefully I'll be able to play here with any of you who are around. I've missed y'all.
 
Last edited:
*chuckles* Glad too see you: Dave, and no worse for wear, it seems.:rolleyes:

I've got "stuff" which will likely keep me....occupied tonight. So y'all please have fun and see if you can make up my naughty quota for me. ;) :kiss:
 
*goes back to edit the "passed out under the bar" comment...Hope you're having a great day. I'm off superbowling with the neighbors. Yes, *those* neighbors. I'm wearing my referee shirt (which my husband was very quick to comment on, as it is cut low and skin tight. :D)
 
I know many of you are not going to be wandering around in here tonight, the game will surely keep you occupied.

So, I'll just sit here on the roof of the bunker and pick off the walkers who enter my range. An old AK-74, Russian surplus and converted to semi-auto upon hitting out shores--sits across my lap. I watch and wait for them to enter an imaginary circle around the bunker. On the other side of that circle, they are fairly safe. Open sights on the rifle and my eyes make putting rounds on target...challenging. Inside the circle, they are dead meat. One round is usually all it takes to knock them down.

I've tagged fifteen of them so far.

Their bodies lie in various positions, dropped where they stood, around the bunker's fields. There's still at least four out there, if my ability to hear their moaning is still good. They'll eventually wander into the light and meet their maker. In between shots, I listen to an old Van Halen CD, read a little Pat Conroy, and polish a stainless steel Colt Python.

The walkie talkie next to me barely makes a noise. Odd static is picked up at times, but there is no communication. Whip is out there with her tank and I promised to listen for her call if she needed help. Can't imagine what could challenge that hellion, let alone while she is inside of an M-1 Abrams tank, but she knows that I will come, no matter what she needs.

The night is warm and windy. Stars gleam in a bible-black sky, wispy clouds roll lazily past a waning moon, and jerky shadows move across broken ground. Another moves into the light and I raise the rifle to my shoulder. The trigger is squeezed and the weapon kicks against me. The boat tail round flies true and a young man in the remains of skinny jeans and a Pizza Parlour--Parramore shirt goes down.

"Ahhhh, what a pleasant night. Hope the girls come back soon..."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top