Shemales, Glorious Shemales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like tg women. I hate how you described them. Sexy pics, regardless.
I too have a problem with BiDrew42 calling all shemales porn stars. To us a shemale is a male who transformed into a female except keeping that nice dick. BTW, our neighbor's son is married to one, and she is hot.
 
In Brazil, many men have breast implants so they can make money in shemale porn. In Thailand, many feminine-looking young men make money as Ladyboy prostitutes and porn stars. I don't know how many of them intend to complete the transition, but a significant number of them do not. I have been with shemale prostitutes who admitted to me that once they could no longer make money in the business they would have their implants removed and live as men again. I have been with androgynous males who are extremely feminine who have no intention of transitioning.

Obviously, these individuals are not actually transgender. I have two transgender friends, one who has completed the transition and one who is in the process. Both told me that while they would not like to be identified as shemales (or any of the other derogatory names for transgender persons) they thought my definition of "shemale" was accurate.

Having said all that, it's simply my way of identifying them. I probably should have gone into more detail in the original post, or called the thread "Shemale Pornstars". It may not be the right identification, but it makes sense to me. That, of course, doesn't necessarily mean it makes sense to anyone else.

Thanks for this explanation, Drew. I've always found Shemales to be very erotic and enticing, but wondered what they were really up to. Do they really want to live as women who happen to have cocks? I found that unlikely.

Your explanation of doing it so that they can be porn stars or escorts makes a lot of sense, especially as it is completely reversible. So in a sense, you can think of them as "drag queens" who just happen to take their cosmetic transformation to a surgical extreme. They don't really want to be women, it's just a fun and probably lucrative way to make a living, if you have the body and face for it.

I'm sure that's not true for all of them, but at least it is an explanation I can understand. Thanks again!
 
For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with the title BiDrew - I think it's clear enough and a thread for looking at sexy bodies isn't the right place to split hairs over labels :) You guys go ahead and enjoy... just don't forget the person behind the body :rose:
 
I too have a problem with BiDrew42 calling all shemales porn stars. To us a shemale is a male who transformed into a female except keeping that nice dick. BTW, our neighbor's son is married to one, and she is hot.

I would call her a pre-op transsexual but if that's what she likes to be called, who am I to judge.

Your neighbor's son is a lucky guy!
 
For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with the title BiDrew - I think it's clear enough and a thread for looking at sexy bodies isn't the right place to split hairs over labels :) You guys go ahead and enjoy... just don't forget the person behind the body :rose:


Thanks, stickygirl. Looking at the bodies is exactly what I had in mind when I started the thread. I love these girls no matter what they are called.
 
I would call her a pre-op transsexual but if that's what she likes to be called, who am I to judge.

Your neighbor's son is a lucky guy!
She doesn't consider herself a pre-op transsexual because she has no intention of going any farther. They are happy as is and have adopted two children.
 
OK , don't tell anyone, but ... well ... I can't help myself ; i get off looking at a hot sexy shemale with a nice hard cock.

I would love to get down on my knees and suck a nice hard cock while looking up at a sexy woman. Oh, and I I would also love to be on my back, legs up and being fucked by a hot sexy shemale too !

Then again, sometimes I fantasize about being turned into a hot sexy busty blonde shemale. So ... ok ... you get the picture .. yeah ... shemales turn me on too !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top