44 yr old mom of 3 seeking intelligent pervy chat

Howdy all!!...anyone else up tonight and feeling pervy??...looking for some creative filthy fun tonight...message me on yahoo :)

yahoo id: kay_n43

Sorry but I just block add requests unless its from someone I want on my friend list...it is called a friend list after all...try getting to know someone before you just send add requests...thanks!

Well its kind of hard to get to know someone if you block them. Kind of pointless when you post your yahoo name and then deny the request.

Hey everyone...can anyone play nasty tonight?...message me on yahoo

Howdy all...have some free time tonight...anyone out there wanting some creative pervy fun?...would love to play...send me some juicy details! :)

Hey sexy people!...who wants to get nasty and play for a bit tonight?...send me some creative juicy ideas here....hardly any taboos...message me on yahoo...thanks!! :)

Hey sexy people!...who wants to get nasty and play for a bit tonight?...send me some creative juicy ideas here....hardly any taboos...message me on yahoo...thanks!! :)

would love to and I have

Howdy all...have some free time here today...and I would love to have some nasty fun...send me some juicy details on yahoo and lets see if we can have some pervy fun today! :)

Who's got some perv time tonight? :) message me on yahoo with some nasty juicy ideas!...would love to play for a bit...thanks!

Yahoo id: kay_n43

Me Too

Hi everyone...fairly new here but thought would give this a shot...morning are usually my best playtime while everyone is still in bed...I love naughty fantasy fun...looking for some intelligent dirty chat with guys and gals...very open here...feel free to message me on yahoo if this sounds like you...thanks all!

Yahoo id: kay_n43

Hey Kay, long time since I logged in here; I hope I'm pervy enough for you 'taste'. I'm a good deal older than you...

Back