I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th of July to our American friends, or, as we Canadians call it, "Thursday".

BrettJ in Canada

Happy 4th of July to our American friends, or, as we Canadians call it, "Thursday".

BrettJ in Canada

Well, we might have numerous names for this holiday - Independence Day, Fourth of July - it's always been it since it began, unlike July 1 in Canada. Is it Domion Day or Canada Day? :confused:

It is Dominion Day or Canada Day, either is correct, but the latter is the term used most currently. Most Canadians wouldn't know the former term unless they're students of history.

"Victoria Day" has also changed and some want it changed in honor of our Aboriginal citizens. That did not go over too well.

BrettJ in Canada

It is Dominion Day or Canada Day, either is correct, but the latter is the term used most currently. Most Canadians wouldn't know the former term unless they're students of history.

"Victoria Day" has also changed and some want it changed in honor of our Aboriginal citizens. That did not go over too well.

BrettJ in Canada

My family doesn't celebrate "Columbus Day" for reasons 1) He didn't discover America, he discovered the Bahamas, and 2) There were already people here.

Happy 4th people.... :kiss: if any sex man wants to grill me a burger and deliver it I. would very much appreciate it...

AprilMorning,

Smoking babyback ribs. They are looking and smelling great. Sorry to say they would likely be cold by the time I got them to you in MI.

Last edited:
Happy 4th people.... :kiss: if any sex man wants to grill me a burger and deliver it I. would very much appreciate it...

How about a porterhouse? :)

I had to grill something with bones for the pups. I also have to leave way too much meat on the bone for them, but they are the bosses. :D

I am going to grill some peaches, pineapples and bananas put ice cream with caramel on top for desert.

How about 50?

I took this in the shower so it has to be a clean picture, right?

Last edited:
AprilMorning,

Smoking babyback ribs. They are looking and smelling great. Sorry to say they would likely be cold by the time I got them to you in MI.
.Ihave a microwave.... lol, bring them anyways..

How about a porterhouse? :)

I had to grill something with bones for the pups. I also have to leave way too much meat on the bone for them, but they are the bosses. :D

Im not a steak person however Iwould eat one if I were hungry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back