Has anyone used Vibease?

Mirisa

Really Really Experienced
https://www.vibease.com/

Just wondering if anyone has used this. It looks amazing but I'd like to see how well it works before I order it.

I love getting off to audio, so this would be so much fun. Plus the remote control factor would be great. I can imagine my boyfriend using this on nights we aren't together or when we are out together in public. So much fun!

And it would be a fun way to interact even with someone I'm not dating. There are just so many uses...

Somewhat pleased

If you read the reviews online you'll find similar answers. I got the smaller one so it doesn't sync to music but it will to the audio you can get through them (small selection) and overall it's somewhat weak. The most annoying part is that it will have trouble syncing or unsync while using it, and the app will randomly crash even when I'm not using it. I don't regret buying it but they're still working out the kinks

Thank you! I've decided to go ahead and order it. I think everyone else is just as excited about this as I am. I can't wait to see what kind of fun we can have with this :)

Dollie

I love my remote controlled vibrator. The only sounds I need is me moaning and screaming at my husband when he turns it on at the wrong times.

highly recommend. I'm in love with this vibrator. It adds a whole new level to phone sex!

Back