This didn't exist in the 'Old Days'

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Oral sex app will get tongues wagging, but gives no guide to the feminine south

Designed by Pablo Rochat and the suitably named Chris Allick, Lick This is an app that helps you to improve your cunnilingus technique by slobbering on your touchscreen. Rochat and Allick want to make people laugh and get them talking about technology and the human body. Success: tongues are wagging! But I feel the coverage of this landmark new invention is sorely lacking some critical evaluation: is Lick This indeed likely to make you the host(ess) with the most(est) at the party in your lover's pants? Or will you simply have spent half an hour on your own in your bedroom licking your phone?

Makes me glad to not have a phone smart enough to not only produce a vagina, and then make you lick it! :eek:

I have a smart phone. I use it to make phone calls - and, occasionally, to check the cricket scores. :)

I have a smart phone. I use it to make phone calls - and, occasionally, to check the cricket scores. :)

I have a dumb phone, not a smart one. I don't trust a phone that's smarter than I am. Ah, but the world keeps changing, and phones are apparently evolving into teledildonic devices, or at least into supporting them. Envisage USB-connected sexual surrogate peripherals. Hmmm, or just remote control apps for joy buzzers etc.

I have a dumb phone, not a smart one. I don't trust a phone that's smarter than I am. Ah, but the world keeps changing, and phones are apparently evolving into teledildonic devices, or at least into supporting them. Envisage USB-connected sexual surrogate peripherals. Hmmm, or just remote control apps for joy buzzers etc.

That might be of interest to the Cyber-sex people.
And a Plot Bunny for a grand story

While cell phone are useful...the current crop of "smart" phones are a bane on our existence. Instead of talking to people, everyone is texting and sexting and god know what else.

No one talks to anyone anymore. When texting first appeared on the scene, I refused. When I got a text from someone I knew, there were a lot of spam texts, still are I guess, I would just call them. I can talk a hell of a lot faster than I can text that's for sure.

They would complain every time.

Then I'd point out that talking is included in the monthly charge you pay, texts aren't.

I could just imagine them scratching their head as they said, "I wondered why my bill was so much bigger." DUH!

I still don't text anyone. :cool:

They'll probably keep licking the phone. Its far too much socialization for the person to go out and meet a girl these days.

All I can picture is the classic nerd spending hours in his bedroom getting tongue cramps.

They'll probably keep licking the phone. Its far too much socialization for the person to go out and meet a girl these days.

All I can picture is the classic nerd spending hours in his bedroom getting tongue cramps.

We are developing into a culture of introverts. :eek:

I would think that the average pussy is cleaner than the average smartphone screen.

Now the remote control apps...the useful possibilities are endless. For certain types of relationships they could be quite a plus.

That might be of interest to the Cyber-sex people.
And a Plot Bunny for a grand story
Yes, teledildonic smartfones, the future of technology. There is history here. The first large-scale public-access digital network I know of was the French MiniTel system, putting CRT terminals in zillions of homes and offices. And the greatest usages were... sexting and Pr0n delivery. Where do new technologies lead? Who are the first-adaptors? 1) The military. 2) The horny. Look it up.

I'm sure the next generation of iPhone will offer an array of reciprocation attachments. Each sold separately.
Of course, as artificial intelligence continues to advance, the ipussy will become self aware. Unhappy with the handling of its operating system, it will punish its owner accordingly, refusing to interact, claiming to be on the iPad for a few days. :D

Of course, as artificial intelligence continues to advance, the ipussy will become self aware. Unhappy with the handling of its operating system, it will punish its owner accordingly, refusing to interact, claiming to be on the iPad for a few days. :D

Ooh. Good one!

And tastes much better, until they start marketing spray-on flavours for smartphones.

I saw on the morning news the other day that there was a bacon app coming out. When your alarm goes off, a special attachment releases the scent of bacon to entice you out of bed.

It's like practicing kissing a pillow. Only more interactive.

I'm sure the next generation of iPhone will offer an array of reciprocation attachments. Each sold separately.

Next gen? They are already here.

http://www.psfk.com/2012/09/partner-sex-toy-real-time-feedback.html#!zCrOA

The future looks mighty weird to me.

space-toys.jpg

I saw on the morning news the other day that there was a bacon app coming out. When your alarm goes off, a special attachment releases the scent of bacon to entice you out of bed.

Or just stay in bed for the full morning waking up enjoyment

41aOdRll3HL.jpg

Last edited:
Back