PM asshattery

Here's one i got yesterday evening:

thx for your pretty clit pics. they looking so lovely. your clit looks very huge is it? i hope i can see your clit i other views again. what size have your clit?

My reply was:

"What size have your cock"?

LMFAO! I'm still waiting for a reply..:rolleyes:

Grrrr... okay normally I let shit go, but I am so sick of fucking unsolicited PMs especially as I have made it clear that I prefer people introduce themselves on a public forum first.

Today's winner!

XXXXX said:
I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?

I'm a little annoyed so I responded with...

I have a fantasy of putting on the largest strap on I can find... shoving a ball gag in some man who sends unsolicited PMs ... and then shove my "cock" up his ass with no lube. does it turn you on? :kiss:

I have a fantasy of putting on the largest strap on I can find... shoving a ball gag in some man who sends unsolicited PMs ... and then shove my "cock" up his ass with no lube. does it turn you on? :kiss:

I don't blame you but I also wouldn't mind PM's with you and nice stuff.

Grrrr... okay normally I let shit go, but I am so sick of fucking unsolicited PMs especially as I have made it clear that I prefer people introduce themselves on a public forum first.

Today's winner!

I got that one as well. I was tempted to tell him what turns ME on - then send the picture that was so gory I ended up taking it down. Now I wish I'd followed my gut instincts. :devil:

bluelilac, i think it would have been better only if you could've worked in the word "cactus".

ed

Today's winner!

LMFAO!

Girl, these idiots are hilarious, i done told ya! LoL..their mindset is that all women are here for pretend sex & automatically drop their panties with those pm's..:rolleyes:

bluelilac, i think it would have been better only if you could've worked in the word "cactus".

ed

And cockatar (to quote blulilacgrl). As in when I put on my giant strap on, the asshat shall yell "All Hail Cockatar!" before employing said ball gag, and getting the shaft, so to speak.

XYZ said:
just thought i'd say hello Sir.

Why the fuck would I care about her thoughts, especially when "hello" was the best her mind could come up with?

an oldie but a goodie

The pm, and my response.

speed pm asshat said:
I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?

my response:
lol--OMG this very pm was just featured on the asshattery thread and now I get to be part of the not so exclusive club of ladies you've sent it to. I feel so special. Are you going alphabetically?

Just wondering if there are any women who welcome PM's from guys just looking for a woman -- any woman -- to type back to them so they can just get off?

Just wondering if there are any women who welcome PM's from guys just looking for a woman -- any woman -- to type back to them so they can just get off?

From the tone of your question I am guessing your answer is no. Am I right? ;)

Ask that Mike2012 guy. He's sent out hundreds, maybe a thousand unsolicited PMs. If there ever was a woman who would, he's the guy who may have heard back.

From the tone of your question I am guessing your answer is no. Am I right? ;)

I can only speak for myself, but if so many asshats do this, there must be some women who reply that give them a glimmer of hope.

Nope, i don't welcome that..never been my thing though.

Ok did someone dislodge a large rock somewhere?

It seems quite a few of these have been creeping out from under one lately.

the mad asshatter said:
Your pouty lips might lie but your eyes tell the truth.Beneath that cold professional exterior lies a sexual predator stalking her prey.You ooze sex from every pore...from your flirtatous smile to your wanton stroking of your bared skin.You might as well have on hooker boots and a transparent blouse unbuttoned to you waist...showing your bosom to everyone.I keep looking for a "come and fuck me"sign around your neck.

my response:

Ah, I see, so you are calling me a slut then, just in an articulate manner.

*sigh*

You were dead wrong on a few points. I guess we both made some assumptions. Mine was that a man of your generation would exibit the manners to at least introduce himself before essentially jacking off into a strange woman's inbox. Clearly, my mistake.

It seems quite a few of these have been creeping out from under one lately.

my response:

Ah, I see, so you are calling me a slut then, just in an articulate manner.

*sigh*

You were dead wrong on a few points. I guess we both made some assumptions. Mine was that a man of your generation would exibit the manners to at least introduce himself before essentially jacking off into a strange woman's inbox. Clearly, my mistake.

You ever notice how when you read their profile, when they have one, they say they're "55" or "65" and they attack our pm boxes like horny 18yr olds, makes me wonder how angry they would get if their wives, or daughters were assumed whores and cocksuckers..:rolleyes: Idiots.

Have any of y'all seen this site?

I am loathe to click on any link E puts up, as she is the devil and tries to introduce my angel eyes to the vilest, most evil things of a sexual nature known to man, woman or beast. I was even more frightened as the name of this site looks like "anals of online dating". However, thanks to some other kind reviews from other posters who don't possess a forked tongue and a fiery trident, I clicked. And I'm glad I did. This had me rolling:

"I’m not saying I’m chivalrous, but I’m polite. Before anal sex I’ll be sure to put some nutella or peanut butter on your butthole and lick it up."

Not chivalrous?!?!? He's practically a knight in shining armour!!!!

Thanks for that link, Eilan. Never thought I'd say that. :)

I can only speak for myself, but if so many asshats do this, there must be some women who reply that give them a glimmer of hope.

Have you ever seen a dog chase his tail? Does he ever catch it? No. Does it ever stop him? No.

I have unlocked the mystery of the male psyche. That's 1 billable hour.

Have you ever seen a dog chase his tail? Does he ever catch it? No. Does it ever stop him? No.

I have unlocked the mystery of the male psyche. That's 1 billable hour.

So that's why some men are dogs! :catroar:

Now the question: Who let them out?

Back