Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

my ex bf was very pleased when I sucked out his pee after he ejaculated in my colon, when he did anal with me, especialy when we were tipsy.
 
Back around 1978,I had an incredible sexual experience involving pee. I had a group of friends who all went to the discos together. We were mostly in our early 20s, except for Karen, who was in her mid to late 30s but hung out with us because she needed a social life and wanted to be cool. Usually she was okay, just a bit socially awkward, but sometimes she would embarrass us by dressing up in really slutty clothes with panty-revealing mini-skirts and so on.

She also had a habit of making constant jokes about and references to wet pants, so much so that the other girls in our crowd were convinced she had a fetish about it.

One night I was in search of something to do. I drove by a friend's house but he wasn't home, so I stopped in at Karen's house, as she lived nearby. As I said, she was in her mid 30s. She had two kids, but shared custody with her ex, and was cooking some casserole in preparation for the arrival of her kids the next day. I hung out and we just talked, but she was wearing a really tiny pleated navy blue skirt, and every time she bent over to get something out of the fridge I could see her white nylon panties and was starting to get a big hard-on. I surprised myself by sneaking up behind her, lifting her skirt, and fondling her rear end. She said, "Oh, you naughty boy! What are you up to?"

I totally surprised myself by saying, "Just checking to see if your panties are dry."

She leaned back into me and whispered, "Would you rather they were wet?"

And again I totally surprised myself by saying, "Yes."

She leaned even closer into me and I had my hand in her pants now, and she said, "Hold me," so I put my other arm around her, kissing her neck, and soon I heard her gasp and say, "Oh! Oh my God! Here it comes!"

And then I felt the liquid warmth pouring over my hand as Karen just peed and peed.

We stumbled wildly into her bedroom and I pulled her wet panties off and we had incredible sex. She told me later that this was not the first time her crude jokes about wet pants had led to a sexual encounter with men who had a stiff one for that sort of thing, and she said, "There are more of you than you would ever guess."

We continued to know each other for about a year after that, but the opportunity and the circumstances were never right for another encounter, and after a while I got a job offer in LA, moved away, and lost track of Karen. But I will never forget that night.
 
I find it being one of the most intimate things you can do because of the taboo. Taboo aside the feeling is of peeing or being peed on is fun physically, in my opinion. The combination of the two just makes it exhilarating.
 
firsts

My first sexual experience involved pee. A neighbor girl used to take her pants off and squat and pee for me. We went a bit further once and she peed on me. Seeing the pee come out of her and to feel it warmth and running down my chest made me so hard. These videos are really hot forsure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top