Taking Online Offline

Tameka was shocked when Nicholas pulled her back from his cock, she had really gotten into the moment and had very different expectations. She was breathing heavily and looking up at him as he spoke.

"You are excellent at sucking your Master's cock, slave. Next time, Master might let you have your reward for such excellent skills, but now, Master wants to fuck you."

Tameka groaned sensitively as Nicholas guided her to her feet with his hand wrapped in her hair, it ensured she couldn’t move her head or anything else very far from Nicholas without causing herself some incredible pain. He took her to the bed and threw her forward, Tameka landed on her stomach and in no time at all, Nicholas was dragging her backwards so that her ass was lifted but her upper body was still pressed tightly into the mattress.

"I know what this ass needs."

“Wha-?” Tameka made to ask him but his hand came down on her bottom soundly, taking her by surprise as she finished her question with a yelp. He rained a handful more spanks on her ass which she was a little more prepared for.

He didn’t wait long, the moment the spanks finished, Tameka felt his pound of flesh sink into her wet depths and she moaned louder than she had wanted to.

"One day, Tameka, I won’t just spank that ass, I'll fuck it too."

Tameka squeaked and her lower lip trembled, thinking about being fucked anally was nerve wracking…and somehow exciting too. Although she had never experienced anal sex before, many of her fantasies included it and she had masturbated more than once to the idea of being ravaged anally.

She didn’t have long to dwell on the idea however, Nicholas started slamming himself into her repeatedly and after the first three pumps, all thought was gone. Tameka felt a climax building incredibly fast, the noises weren’t moans, they were deep guttural, needy animalistic sounds that emanated from the back of her throat.

“Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh god please! Please….fuckkkkkkk meeeee!” She screamed as she came, her breathing hard and fast, there was no come down…she came again…and again and again. She came so many times, she was almost desperate for Nicholas to finish.

Her legs were shaking beneath them both and Nicholas was breathing just as heavily by the time she felt his sperm wash her inner walls, "You are worth all of this, and more, Tameka… When you finally accept your submissive nature, you'll be fucking spectacular, and any dominant worth his or her salt will want you. As you know, I sure as hell do."

Tameka couldn’t have responded, she wasn’t able to and couldn’t think to be able to form a reply. Nicholas pulled free and slumped onto the bed, Tameka grunted as he took her down with him. Tameka just lay with him quietly, trying to get her breathing under control. After a few minutes, she was able to speak again although she had a little dry mouth.

“Her salt?” She remembered what he had said and cracked a smile, “Do you think I would choose a Domme?” Tameka was bisexual but very picky when it came to women and after her last girlfriend had broken her heart, no one ever seemed to measure up. Besides, she loved dick quite a lot and that was hard to give up entirely. No one she knew could understand what polyamory meant either, they always assumed she was talking about cheating, traditionalists frustrated her but she learned that if she didn’t conform, she would be picked on. It was easier to agree, sadly.
 
Back
Top